Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-12-2018, 10:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldlf16
I don't know her details, but I think some posters don't post all details just to prove something. Absence of them does not mean there aren't remarkable aspects to the situation or mutuality or long durations of time involved.

Anyway, yes, whatever it was that was weird and shared, feels like a sudden case closed to me as far as the future goes anyway. No residual regret at present. Even though I usually regret everything. I wouldn't say I don't care, but all the hope and longing and also anger are noticeably absent, very suddenly. I've never felt that about it before. Maybe karma contracts are a real thing and come to completion. I have no idea. Neither a good nor a bad ending for me- just neutral. Not something I thought possible. Even if something changed back for me with my feelings, I'd never felt this removed from it before. I do think other people can help you heal in surprising ways, or maybe healing comes through them. I was unable alone to do it. I was struggling and very suddenly, felt able to move on emotionally when I'd had enough, and mean it.
Thank you!
And like you say, indeed not sharing all details, certainly not to prove anything.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by doordie
I will still speak my mind. although some people might have said things more eloquently. And it's not to answer your question, but actually to ask you one in return, the the question is at the end of this. Things just gotta get said here, no holds barred, although quite a few people prefer to hide behind big phrases, spiritual terms, and other mantra, that for the most part only serve the ego and ego alone. Let's begin with the term Twin Flame. I agree for the most part with one of the previous posters that labels as such tend to be too restrictive which in turn washes down the whole spirituality angle. We are supposed to be open minded and not hide behind the labels. However, throughout the history people use labels to understand each other. We assign specific terms to things so we know exactly what we are talking about. And this brings me to my next point.

What are twin flames? Why are we using term "twin" here? People seem to forget, when labeling somebody their TF, that the defining characteristic of this connection is mirroring! Do you recognize yourself in him? Do you make similar core decisions in life? Would you have dated somebody, then "parallel-dated" another guy, and left the first guy for the second guy? Would this kind of relationship dynamic be a part of who you are or would your entire soul protest it? And when you are so deeply connected to somebody, when the love is so overwhelming, do you really need to go out there and find another?

When talking about TF connections, quite a few people are talking about shared consciousness, be that the result of the proverbial soul-split or some other soul-based reason. They can physically feel each other's energy, and that is no joke and not a romanticized concept of day-dreaming about somebody to the point of "feeling" their presence. Energy is very palpable, and you would not mistake it for anything. Same with the magnetic pull, and no, it's not just "oh, I'm drawn to him for some reason". No, the pull is felt on the physical level and it's very real.

I have not seen in any of your posts anything regarding telepathy, energy, mirroring, etc. Just the fact that you think you are a twin flame, and was actually in a relationship with him, unlike some people who were not. How does twin flame phenomenon manifests itself in your life other than you still having feelings for him?

. I am not being judgmental, or mean or disrespectful. I am not alluding to the fact that the guy never had feelings for you. I am just trying to understand why somebody would assign term Twin Flame to their relationship without actual,...ahem...merit so to speak. Not that the fact that he is not your twin flame would reduce your feelings for him, or your connection. I say connection because we all form valuable connections throughout life, sometimes they are purely based on mutual chemistry, some are intellectual, some are spiritual even. But a Twin Flame? Do you believe deep inside that if he truly felt the overwhelming love for you he would so easily have cheated on you and then subsequently left you for another woman?

I really don't want to put a damper on people's emotions here, but this needed to have been said for a long time and would apply to maybe 95% of posters here. And I understand there are many ways we prefer to look at things. But one must actually take facts as they are, must one not?
If you'd read all my postings you would come across the things you say I'm not sharing.
There's no need to share these again now, it's in the past. I don't regurgitate and live in the past, I move on so I can be happy again.
I don't believe he felt that deep overwhelming love for me, I know he did and does.
I'm not going to explain the rest, don't feel the need to.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
In answer to your question, Yes.

It was decades ago, we were young and had no idea about twin flames, but when we went our own ways, I did move on from him. I got rid of most momentos (which I now regret), pictures, my diary. I concentrated on college, career, new friends. I moved on and was happy. I dated, had relationships. I'd have dreams of him throughout the years and would think of him for a day or two, but then be ok. I never, ever dreamed I'd ever see him again.

Until he came back in my life 3 years ago.

So yes we can move on, live our lives, be happy....but if they are our twin flame there is always that chance they may come back if destined to.

Good to hear you're doing well FairyCrystal.
Thank you! And yes, getting there again!
Old 04-12-2018, 07:03 PM
Experiencer

Thank you I have been feeling for some time that my twin and I wouldn't reconnect on the physical plain again in this lifetime. That our window of opportunity has gone. Even though several people have said otherwise. I feel like we both made different path choices.
So reading your thread knowing others are feeling similar really is helping me affirm that knowledge.
Old 04-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Master
In my case, my twin flame and I have timing issues. we're not meant to be together until much later in life. I've known since I was 15 that I would end up with him. We're both in other relationships at the present but we will have our time together at a later time, when both of us are free to be.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Thank you I have been feeling for some time that my twin and I wouldn't reconnect on the physical plain again in this lifetime. That our window of opportunity has gone. Even though several people have said otherwise. I feel like we both made different path choices.
So reading your thread knowing others are feeling similar really is helping me affirm that knowledge.
Glad it was helpful It can give a sense of relief, through acceptance.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Experiencer

I don’t believe e there is one window of opportunity that is close forever thereafter, it simply does not align with human experience. We often meet others due to soul contracts and opportunities to grow that those experiences offer. My belief is that is meant for you will find its way to you. Perhaps the message you received was what you needed at that time.

I followed the 20 years story of twin flames Rob and Angie on YouTube, it was very eye opening. We all have different paths, if it was decided that a pair will come together in this lifetime, I believe we are presented with numerous opportunities as both grow and are able to manage that intense connection.