Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-01-2020, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
It's here because some think there's a spiritual connection.....
You don't get tinnitus because of that. Some people can sometimes have a ringing in their ear which is a message, but that's temporary, not tinnitus

Quote:
Anything that helps is a bonus but please be realistic in your expectations. Habituation is the most reliable way of coping with tinnitus but for some achieving that can be exceedingly difficult and some don't get there.

Thanks for preaching. I am realistic.

Quote:
Which is why a medical professional needs to be consulted if only to rule out the more-obvious, but perhaps no more likely, potential causes.
I do assume people will know why they have it or have consulted a doctor. Quite logical. So not really necessary to mention that. Apart from that, everything I've suggested is safe to do.

Quote:
There is no cure but some may be helped by certain interventions. So called alternative therapies have not been shown to work predictably although it's always likely there will be an odd individual who claims it can and did. It can't be proved that didn't happen but an odd individual's claim isn't verifiable proof it did.
Who says there is no cure? You? Science? Anything can be cured, but it takes work and dedication.
I don't give a rip about science not being able to prove alternative medicine works. Science is ALWAYS behind because they rely on facts they can measure, not feeling and intuition.

Quote:
It's true it may not be down to mechanical ear damage but it may be idiopathic. If you're seeking help please try to remain positive while being realistic when looking at so-called cures. If there were a cure it would be being used already. Habituation may be the most effective way to cope.
What makes you think I'm not positive? You're jumping to an awful lot of conclusions.
Also, if these grains I mentioned can cure it, not many people will know about it, which is why I'm telling people. Also some countries like the US are so revolving around Big Pharma for healing that there isn't nearly as much alternative therapy available as there is over here. The same goes -logical- for American knowledge on this.
That does not mean these therapies don't have a cure. Maybe not for all, but for some, as the cause of tinnitus can be so diverse.

So taking responsibility, seeking what could help -like the things I mentioned- and testing it. Like I said, none of the things I suggested are harmful.
And if it would be I do take it people will know. Like I know what my head & neck can and cannot take due to injury.
And also bear in mind medical science (Big Pharma, doctors, and so on) often don't know half the things that are possible that alternative therapists DO know.
Having a healthy balance of consulting medical science and alternative is great! Medical science is very limited as they only do/say what they can measure and prescribe a pill instead of a cure.
Alternative therapy... a far wider view, not limited by the same science.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Master
I'll just step in here if I may, just put my head protection on and gloves at the ready - with all that's happening on this thread..... One says there isn't a connection one says yes possible - I say yes, and i'll explain why its possible for doubters.

There is a connection with spiritual and tinnitus - for 'me' at any rate.....

Ive been waiting with this information a while to share it, but where? And here it is popped back up again.

I'd like to share this with people here, not 'picking' at anyone else 'but' because 'it might just help' someone, and that's what i'm about, trying to help people...

Basics for those who don't know and may benefit...I have learned with my research with the power of the mind and self healing energy, 3 years of it now - that when my tinnitus is having a go during the day, to firstly watch screen time and brightness levels, handling phones on charge etc - also ive learned that when I have rest or meditate - then I say to myself ok system rebooted get on with it. Then I focus on getting small jobs done, I keep busy, focus the mind, and in 'my' words open your mind to focus.

Stress/adrenalin/thoughts/tiredness etc increase tinnitus - we don't use the dishwasher anymore here I do them. I know this is inconvenient for many, but I do them, and when doing dishes I think about what i'm doing to calm my mind, 'not' thinking of problems - also when having a tea/coffee I say this is 'my time' 10/15 mins 'mind rest and breathe'. Again this is to anyone who doesn't know this information.

This is the bit some are interested in and for any/many doubters and people with an 'open mind' on it - spiritual and tinnitus...

Again this is about 'me' - but I write it here because it might help someone, and others 'might' now notice the same issues...

Many times early hours about an hour before the up, I wake up and think/notice tins having a go! I have learned something about this only recently, when its up 'listen' - knowledge/information/ideas/advice come to me from my spiritual support family 'Angels/Guides/Higher Self - not hearing 'knowing' like with my vision in church 'knowing' described on the Metatron thread - early hours tins up, then when a thought comes in my mind, which many do daily very recently, I say 'ok got it' thank you, and it lowers...

And many would have doubted my vision there in church, but 3 years on now 'I know' what I witnessed, not changing my mind 'higher knowledge' was talking me through it for that short time as in 'knowing' connection directly to my mind.

Only this morning I'd 'missed' something important off a message on the spiritual section on this forum and this important advice by instructions 'early hours tinnitus up' was corrected in the next message by me. I think being 'kind and helpful' to others beyond the call of duty, eg getting involved a little with church or charity work of helping someone who's very unwell etc etc enhances connection as in a reward for your efforts - this is just my opinion - I listen I get messages, 'always' with my work to 'help others'...
Old 07-01-2020, 09:54 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I'll just step in here if I may, just put my head protection on and gloves at the ready - with all that's happening on this thread..... One says there isn't a connection one says yes possible - I say yes, and i'll explain why its possible for doubters.

I always say it's not possible to rule out a spiritual context but for many/most it likely isn't.

Quote:
There is a connection with spiritual and tinnitus - for 'me' at any rate.....

Ive been waiting with this information a while to share it, but where? And here it is popped back up again.

I'd like to share this with people here, not 'picking' at anyone else 'but' because 'it might just help' someone, and that's what i'm about, trying to help people...

Basics for those who don't know and may benefit...I have learned with my research with the power of the mind and self healing energy, 3 years of it now - that when my tinnitus is having a go during the day, to firstly watch screen time and brightness levels, handling phones on charge etc - also ive learned that when I have rest or meditate - then I say to myself ok system rebooted get on with it. Then I focus on getting small jobs done, I keep busy, focus the mind, and in 'my' words open your mind to focus.

Stress/adrenalin/thoughts/tiredness etc increase tinnitus - we don't use the dishwasher anymore here I do them. I know this is inconvenient for many, but I do them, and when doing dishes I think about what i'm doing to calm my mind, 'not' thinking of problems - also when having a tea/coffee I say this is 'my time' 10/15 mins 'mind rest and breathe'. Again this is to anyone who doesn't know this information.

The means you use to cope with tinnitus are psychic/spiritual and that's understandable. What some claim, however, is that tinnitus can be the first steps into becoming spiritually aware - and, of course, for some it's likely to be true. But not for all as some have implied.....

Quote:
This is the bit some are interested in and for any/many doubters and people with an 'open mind' on it - spiritual and tinnitus...

Again this is about 'me' - but I write it here because it might help someone, and others 'might' now notice the same issues...

Many times early hours about an hour before the up, I wake up and think/notice tins having a go! I have learned something about this only recently, when its up 'listen' - knowledge/information/ideas/advice come to me from my spiritual support family 'Angels/Guides/Higher Self - not hearing 'knowing' like with my vision in church 'knowing' described on the Metatron thread - early hours tins up, then when a thought comes in my mind, which many do daily very recently, I say 'ok got it' thank you, and it lowers...

And many would have doubted my vision there in church, but 3 years on now 'I know' what I witnessed, not changing my mind 'higher knowledge' was talking me through it for that short time as in 'knowing' connection directly to my mind.

Only this morning I'd 'missed' something important off a message on the spiritual section on this forum and this important advice by instructions 'early hours tinnitus up' was corrected in the next message by me. I think being 'kind and helpful' to others beyond the call of duty, eg getting involved a little with church or charity work of helping someone who's very unwell etc etc enhances connection as in a reward for your efforts - this is just my opinion - I listen I get messages, 'always' with my work to 'help others'...

As I indicated earlier, for some a psychic/spiritual connection is present with their own tinnitus. I hope you're seeing that I am not doubting yours, only that I am equally certain it's not the case with mine.

And please remember that tinnitus isn't a condition with just one type of 'sound' (it's not actually sound at all) that all experience to the same degree or 'sound level'.

Some individuals are virtually incapacitated by the condition, scarcely able to cope with the 24 hour intrusion into their psyches and the effect on their lives. Others are affected less and can deal with the situation and some hardly notice its effects, almost like not having it - almost.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:09 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You don't get tinnitus because of that. Some people can sometimes have a ringing in their ear which is a message, but that's temporary, not tinnitus.

The question was what is the subject doing in this forum - I didn't say it was due to what you've implied.

Quote:
Thanks for preaching. I am realistic.

I like to maintain a balance. You see it as preaching but I'm not wrong.

Quote:
I do assume people will know why they have it or have consulted a doctor. Quite logical. So not really necessary to mention that. Apart from that, everything I've suggested is safe to do.

I find it's better not to assume. It's always wise to refer sufferers for a medical check-up. Not all will have had one and for them it can be helpful when someone suggests it. I didn't say that anything suggested was harmful, did I?

Quote:
Who says there is no cure? You? Science? Anything can be cured, but it takes work and dedication.

mea culpa, my bad - At this present time there is no cure. I didn't say there never would be....

Quote:
I don't give a rip about science not being able to prove alternative medicine works. Science is ALWAYS behind because they rely on facts they can measure, not feeling and intuition.

And some put more faith in alternative medicine than others feel comfortable with. My approach is to give 'em the best facts we have and let 'em judge for themselves....

Quote:
What makes you think I'm not positive? You're jumping to an awful lot of conclusions.

I was trying to encourage you. Some tinnitus sufferers also suffer from depression because of their condition. I'm glad if you don't but I don't know you and was trying to be positive. I didn't jump to a conclusion.

Quote:
Also, if these grains I mentioned can cure it, not many people will know about it, which is why I'm telling people.

Spot the important word - IF?

Quote:
Also some countries like the US are so revolving around Big Pharma for healing that there isn't nearly as much alternative therapy available as there is over here. The same goes -logical- for American knowledge on this.
That does not mean these therapies don't have a cure. Maybe not for all, but for some, as the cause of tinnitus can be so diverse.

You produce stats to show it's working and for whom and I'm on board. And not everyone lives in the USA, let's not forget.

Quote:
So taking responsibility, seeking what could help -like the things I mentioned- and testing it. Like I said, none of the things I suggested are harmful.

And I never said they were harmful either....

Quote:
And if it would be I do take it people will know. Like I know what my head & neck can and cannot take due to injury.

That's just fine - isn't it always best to know your body as well as possible?

Quote:
And also bear in mind medical science (Big Pharma, doctors, and so on) often don't know half the things that are possible that alternative therapists DO know.

I think you have a bee in your bonnet about big pharma. Just 'cos BP may not be right it doesn't automatically mean alternative therapies are. Facts show what's right and wrong.

Quote:
Having a healthy balance of consulting medical science and alternative is great! Medical science is very limited as they only do/say what they can measure and prescribe a pill instead of a cure.
Alternative therapy... a far wider view, not limited by the same science.

horses for courses! I agree!
Old 07-01-2020, 10:13 PM
Guide
I am glad to see this post. Yesterday, the ringing in my ears multiplied by 10. The first time I have experienced like that. Mostly it is so mild that it isn't worth mentioning but yesterday...

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 08-01-2020, 01:46 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
I am glad to see this post. Yesterday, the ringing in my ears multiplied by 10. The first time I have experienced like that. Mostly it is so mild that it isn't worth mentioning but yesterday...

From what I've heard from other sufferers your situation isn't uncommon. Also from what I've heard these bouts of increased 'noise level' mostly diminish and return to customary values. It's alarming when things get worse but part of dealing with them is to try not to panic and to try to avoid focusing on how things are changing, how 'loud' the tinnitus has become.

Focusing can make things feel worse although I appreciate it can be hard not to react strongly when you're suffering and wondering if the change is going to be permanent. Usually it's not.
Old 08-01-2020, 02:03 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I am prob older than some here, I dunno, but I thought it was just known - even before
Louise Hay came onto the scene that, "Like above, so below" ---

or what our sub or unconscious mind believes - happens.
Proverbs - a man is what he thinks.

But, the UN conscious mind is just that, ha - so we may be thinking
consciously, "I want to get well" -
when UNconsciously we have been programming into it with
all sorts of beliefs, (many others have said to us):

"I'm a piece of blank. I'm a loser. Everything I touch gets ruined.
No one is ever going to truly love me. Money is SO hard to make..."
and on it goes.
Sore throat? What are you not expressing, thus, blocking the energy to that area?

So, say, you have an unconscious laziness or you procrastinate growing...so, you continue drinking, losing more enthusiasm,
don't exercise, watch Crime TV...instead of praying, meditating, walking, going to that weekly Buddhist meeting...that is
programming your unconscious mind ---thennnnnn---

it manifests physically, voila.
Stomach aches, rashes, gaining weight, lack of sleep,
a Chronic lethargy---anything that slows you down more.

An example: Since you don't really want to 'move forward' with
your spiritual awakening, (for all sorts of reasons that all boil down to fear), ---you break your toe, sprain your ankle,
hurt your knee, slip and mess up your hip,

drop a rock on your foot...and on it goes...'something', a couple xs a year!

You stop yourself moving fwd...physically and spiritually.

Sooooo, when we have chronic ear issues of any kind ---what does that say to you?
There is something or someone you do not want to hear...or listen to.
Is it conscious? Not so much.

These are just small examples...what's in your head - goes to the body eventually...to your organs, your elbow or your ears, etc.

Find the root psychological (or spiritual) reason. And all this can be tested by yourself - don't believe me, please.

Tinnitus is occasioned by a number of things.

Those who experience it may, or may not, know why it's happening. Attributing it to a psychological, psychic or spiritual cause may - or may not - be the right answer. But there will be no single cause to explain it for everyone.

A similar case has been hypothesised as a cause for autism; it might be for some but it won't be for everyone - and it might not be for anyone. There'll be no harm done in testing the water, seeing if anything helps, because as sure as eggs is eggs there is no dependable, predictable medical intervention that works for either tinnitus or autism spectrum disorders.

If you find something works for you then great job. If it doesn't you'll have lost little and you'll not be any worse off for trying whatever provided it doesn't lead to you becoming depondent or depressed.