Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-04-2011, 03:52 PM
MYFIGO

I used to see faces coming at me when I closed my eyes at night. Now I only do if I'm doing a healing for someone and I am experiencing what they experience.

Two nights ago, I closed my eyes for meditation and a large very gray looking hand waved over my face, only about 2" away. It startled me momentarily... but did not scare me.

On occasion, I open my eyes physically and see a vision... like the monkey last week hanging from my light fixture. (that one really startled me! ) I believe he was a spirit I picked up from visiting a friends house.

When I was younger, I'd have a vision of a huge spider (body the size of a dinner plate) hanging over my face (just a foot away). The horrifying part was opening my eyes and still seeing it there. I didn't know what I do now and would roll out from under it screaming. It was many years before I was ready to embrace my psychic abilities.

I also see colored spheres that represent chakras when I do healing as well. I attempt to visualize each chakra in my mind, but the real condition is what shows up. Sometimes the chakra needs encouragement from me, other times it is breathtakingly beautiful and I am awestruck by it.

When I do my healing, I begin with a familiar scene but it quickly takes off on its own. So the first part is imagination... but only the first couple of seconds... after that, it is a vision.

Fear can be so crippling in the beginning, but you can learn to meet it head on and in doing so are free to experience so much more. I'd be glad to explain more if you'd like to send me a PM. Mastering the fear of things that are frightening in the dark will also carry over into your day world. You'll gain a self-confidence you never dreamed possible.
Old 17-04-2011, 02:41 PM
NyxWych

At night I see colours, orbs and dark figures. Images of faces/eyes/landscapes were more defined when I closed my eyes. Throughout my child/teenagehood I never slept without a light on. It terrified me and drove me to insomnia.

I now use a combination of crystals that help me to sleep undisturbed.

Anyone have an inkling of an idea as to why some people are so much more "sensitive" at night. Are they future, past, or could it be some form of channeling? I could never understand this
Old 19-04-2011, 07:58 PM
Master
usually colors, once aura and images, lots and lots of images
Old 21-04-2011, 12:15 PM
purple_orbs

I "see" beautiful colors that are not in this physical world. They swirl and dance and move in and out, it's spectacular. Then i see various animals, just outlines - yet very detailed, I see people's faces for just fleeting moments and if I start to let my mind kick in and become nervous (of what is coming next), that immediately shuts it down. So, I've learned to be calm, relax and enjoy the beauty that unfolds before me.
Old 21-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Master
Wow guys it's not just me that sees eyes faces and orbs do you guys get The auras around things in the daytime
Old 28-07-2014, 02:35 AM
Suspended

I know this is an old post.

I open my third eye naturally without yoga or anything. I don't even know if it a third eye, but I just recently found out that I may have accidentally open my third eye 20 years ago.

The way I see it are like blotch, and it has shape, and forms. The most what I see are spirit, and it mostly demon. "very rarely I would see there true vivid shape, and I've seen it like twice, or three times".

I also see orbs that is very intelligent, and it fly like in a streak it looks anything between a spark to an orb it can be as small as a pin hole to the size of a grapefruit.

I have seen what some people call the third eye it is one dot. I see them very often and before I discover about the third eye I have got my own interpretation. I would see one "the so call third eye" it would be other people that I may know. Sometimes I would see it and then I know who the person is and I would be expecting them.

I'm a christian with a so called "third eye" I would communicate with God and he answer me very frequency, and when I talk to him I would ask him many random things then when I see an orbs streaking by then I know he want me to meditate on that so I just meditate on what I am seeing, and I would get deliverance, and get peace from that.

I see many colors I got my own interpretation so I'll try my best to explain what these color stand for.

White - "Yourself" It mean it represent you.
Black - Other "unknown" Most of the time I see girls the next day after seeing them. I never see black for guys I don't know why, and I don't remember if I experience any. (It can look like black shadow spirit, to black orb). If you see black shadow do not freak out it's prophetic it's telling you that you'll see somebody, and for me it is a girl.

(other colors) - It usesly represent the person you may know, and it'll be the same color everytime) - My theroy is that the color you see from the person it may be there aura color, and this is what your seeing is there aura. One time I saw blue dot, and I couldn't understand them so I keep praying then one day the blue dot reveal itself to me and I saw a demon it was blue as that blue dot. It was a beautiful demon it had a scale like diamond it was glittery like a "light blue butterfly" The kind you see in the Amazon. It glitter then it had a scale like lizard, but it pretty as a diamond then it had a face like a lizard. I found out it was my roommate demon so my theory is if you see a color dots chance are you just saw the person demon, but it not revealing it full forms. For some reason they try to cover up as much as they possible can, and only let you see a portion of it. I told my roommate what I saw he went into full possession, and went crazy so becareful telling other people what you saw.

I also see aura when I close my eye I would see pink color, but I found out that the aura isn't your own aura they are somebody else aura. It mean your connected with somebody and I discover this through praying cause I ask God who I need to pray for then he reveal me who then I pray for somebody, and I saw Pink aura move away then Green aura this is something very new to me, and this is how I found this website. I am not sure if it was my own aura that just change color as I pray for different people, or I am seeing other people that have specific aura.

I've had this for 20 year, and I am pure self taught and I could never find answer to what I was experiencing till I saw that Pink aura, and Green aura then I found it online, and I was amaze to find out that the third eye have similar idea what I am going through.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:24 PM
OftheSun

I'm pretty new to addressing my chakras, just a few years into it.

Of course for decades I've been hearing about opening the third eye. It seemed to be held as just something one does when getting spiritual. Almost like a graduation of some sort, but I didn't really understand what it meant.

Then I learned it was a way to see the truth or reality of things, and I think I held back because I wasn't sure I was ready for all that. I was going through a divorce and in substance abuse recovery, and had a full plate.

Lately I thought that I shouldn't avoid it any longer, I've payed focused attention on all the lower chakras so it was time to address it.

But reading this I am wondering again if I should. Sounds like for most people the images don't mean much and are often scary. I guess I thought it was going to help me with my life, to "see" my guides, or a better connection to things, but it sounds sort of like an acid trip.

I have a mental illness that makes certain types of meditations a tricky undertaking as they can lead to dangerous psychotic breaks, and this sounds like it could be a bad idea for me.

working with my other chakras has helped me, but I don't know what to think of this. I already have problems with long bad dreams etc.