Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Ascender

Being ready for open questions

As many of you know, I have recently moved out to follow through with the separation from my fiance of 16 years. I have gained some of my independence back and I'm actually enjoying my few hours alone time that I get every week. What I was scared of actually feels good to my soul, and deep down I always knew that being alone for a while was exactly what I needed. I'm so glad I followed my heart!

Anyways, I'm going through so many changes, listing our farm, letting my 2nd horse go this coming week, moving my remaining mare to board her out (first time that I won't be 100% in control of her care, and I'm actually ok with that lol), having 4 weeks before I'm moving into the whole farm house I'm renting a room in right now, having to decide whether I want a 21 year old room mate to help me with the rent until our farm is sold, etc. And this is just the outer stuff, which is really insignificant when compared to the inner changes I've gone through lately.

Yesterday, I was meditating and all of a sudden this question popped into my head out of nowhere and it has taken off like a rocket since then! What if I was to pack up my stuff in Canada and move back home, ie Europe, to be with my family, relatives and friends. When I visited them back in January, my TF and I were still together and we both suffered being separated back then. We spent hours chatting on fb. Anyways, lots of friends and relatives were asking me whether I'd be coming back since I told them I was going through a separation, selling the house, etc.. Some outright assumed I was coming back after having lived in Canada for 18 years since I was splitting up with my fiance who most of them know, however, at that point that thought had not even crossed my mind. I love this country, absolutely love my job and the people I get to work with, and I love nature and wilderness which rejuvenates my spirit on a daily basis. I would miss that in Europe. Anyways, since meditating, this thought of packing up and leaving this beautiful country behind has been on my mind the whole time and I can't shake it. It's almost as prevalent as my TF

I guess I'm feeling homesick which is not a feeling I have felt a lot, but yet it's familiar. This time the feeling goes deeper though since I'm seriously considering moving back, trying to imagine what it would feel like to truly leave everything here behind... I always knew why my TF decided to move back home a month ago after he had lost his job. I think deep down we all feel like going home, feeling like we belong, being safe, and he gave me that feeling but since we were separated, both of us seem to have been longing to get this feeling from another source. I know it has always been right there, ready for us to grab, but for whatever reason both of us feel like we can only connect to it when we truly are physically back home.

I guess it has taken me a little longer to connect to it, or maybe I'm picking up on his feelings of being home and with family again. I don't know, but I was very surprised to be feeling this huge pull from my home again. In almost 2 decades I have never felt it this strongly. Does it feel right to be living so far away from my family and friends? Today it doesn't. Tomorrow may be a different story, but today I could pack my bags and leave this beautiful country behind, including TF, even though that would be the hardest, but he's not in my physical life right now anyways, so nothing would change in that respect. He went his own way, and I need to find my own way too, and if that means leaving behind all that I have built for myself here, so be it. I'm already going through a major life change, so I may as well find out what it is that I really want out of life! I will be happy as long as I can connect to my inner peace, and for me to do that, it doesn't matter where I live.

Life is sure interesting. When you think you have it all figured out, the next question pops up! But I'm not even scared of decisions like this anymore. I have gained such deep trust in the universe and spirit that I know whichever route I'll go, it will be the right one. It's just somewhat of a mystery why this is coming up right now, and the intensity it has hit me with is hard to fathom too! It is totally unexpected and hit me out of the blue but that's what life is all about. At least I have changed enough internally to not be pushing these feelings aside anymore but to truly process them and find out what they are trying to tell me. It's all about being open to hear the question that arises, no matter when! I just had to share.
Old 28-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Super Moderator
I would do what ever you want. to your hearts content.no need to be scared it sounds like you are being honest with yourself and what you want from your life.

I long to be alone with my kids living and breathing no man living with me. But nope, I miss the freedom to do what ever I want. i would be happy to be single living.
Old 28-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Master
Listen to your heart, but I gotta tell you when I was reading your post, and read where you asked yourself why not move back to Europe, I got really excited for you and felt like it would such a great thing for you!
(and this has nothing to do with your tf, it has to do with you!) Go for it!
Old 28-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Loving_Soul

Ok otherside of the coin - I too live in another country from home Quest so I know what it's like to be away from home when such a major event happens in yr life. I took a holiday home and came back wanting to move back too.
My ONLY advice give it time before you do it - I have since settled back in where I'm living and again feel a purpose for staying right now...I know I will eventually go back but it is not yet. Often the "call for home" can literally be home in the soul realm not here in the physical, it can be part of the TF pull because that is where you are United again...just time Hun really dig deep on this one as I know what it is like to up sticks and leave - but as others would say, there are no mistakes :)
Old 28-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Ascender

Thanks all!
Yes, LS, I won't break this one over the knee lol This isn't something I would decide in the spur of the moment. I would need to feel this way for several weeks to seriously start planning for it.
You are so right when you say it's the soul asking me to come home. I feel internally I'm getting closer to that place, but I'm not there yet, so maybe that's why both my TF and I got confused. I always had the sense that he got confused by what he was hearing from spirit, ie going home is the thing to do, so you might be onto something here. Maybe it was his soul asking him to come home cause he had gone through a lot of upheaval and stress at work, plus being with me which wasn't all that fulfilling given that I wasn't available. But that "going home" may not have meant physically moving home but going within instead...

Now I'm going through a lot of change and feel like running home too, running to somewhere safe and familiar rather than unknown. Then I do wonder whether this question wasn't coming from my ego which is scared of the changes? Messages from my ego are usually coming fast and furious, sort of like this one, so I need to figure out the source of this, is it my ego or my soul. Time will tell.
Old 28-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Loving_Soul

I'm glad you picked up the view I was trying to give - you got it exactly :) sometimes staying put and just letting it be is the hardest part as we are programmed to believe action gets reaction...sometimes inaction gets action xx
Old 29-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Ascender

Thank you LS! I'm convinced now that it was my ego sending this question rather than my soul. The intensity has decreased and I almost feel like I already found my answer. That wouldn't have happened so quickly had it come from my soul.
I realized through contemplating all of this that my TF has lost his soul just as much as I had lost mine. I think he is still looking for his soul to come home, I can sense it. I'm sending him love and peace and hope that he will be able to access his true soul soon. I know it has never left him, and I can still access its essence from far away...