Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Syrbal

Smile Online Dating

Hi Guys,

Been Online Dating for the last 16 months however not really having any luck on there. I have been on a few dates that haven't really worked out - but I know patience is key and I understand that.
This is the reason I have signed up as don't seem to have any luck meeting people at bars, etc.

I'm ready for a relationship and I they say you should love yourself before someone loves you of which I have done. Worked on many visualisation exercises.
My question is what affirmation can I use to manifest a possible relationship via online dating or use the Law of Attraction combined with maybe a Wiccan Spell to possibly add some power to the request.

Help appreciated
Old 12-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Master

Don't limit it to just online dating. Set your intention for the right person to come into your life. You don't have to limit the means that the person comes in.

Just write down the list of the important traits that you want in a person and acknowledge that you have those traits in a partner in the present. It's just like manifesting anything else.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Occultist

Hello, Wiccan's possibly are not the people you might want to ask. They believe in the natural order and a rede that really prevents them in meddling.
There is a major difference between a Witch and a Wiccan.
A lot of Wiccans do not even believe in spell weaving.
I am a Witch my suggestion is to put on natural not synthetic Vanilla flavoring on your wrists and neck and inside of your thighs. Just like you would perfume just a little. Then you will need a red candle carved on the candle a red heart and Venus's name you will also need red rose petals an lavender incense a piece of beautiful scrap book paper one that represents love.
With a perm marker in the color Gold you will write a petition to the Goddess Venus explaining your situation.
Then put on romantic sexy music light your candle sprinkle the rose petals around your candle light your inscense close your eyes a concentrate on true love and making love. Burn your paper in the fire of the Candle make sure there is nothing left just ash please put the paper in a bowl or over the kitchen sink to make sure you don't set the house on fire.
Remember intent and purpose and blessing to you and yours.
Weave this spell on a full moon.
Old 16-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Kaceykat

hi Syrbal... This isn't a spell, but maybe energy clearing might help too? When I feng shui'ed my house on a lark and cleaned up its "relationship corner" (I put a porcelain figurine of a happy couple there instead of all the clutter) I went to a friend's party and met a great guy that same night!!! Just something to consider ... it's all on google if yr interested.

Good luck :)