Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Bahomet may possibly be my guide??

Sorry. I meant Baphomet. I had never heard of nor seen anything like this except maybe in horror films, I googled the dream I had and that name popped up. It was a white goat head face, leaning towards his shoulder , in an all white robe. There was another being there beside me in all black, but could never see nor make out who that was. I posted in the Astral part of this forum and they guided me here. Anyone else dealt with Baphomet?
Old 04-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Master
Hi.

Would like to ask whether this was during the course of one dream or many over time?

I personally would not consider a one dream event-visitation as a personal guidance.

When looking to dreams for guidances I look over a course of a span of time, that is to say I look for many visitation occurrences with dreams.

That is personally a boundary of mine I am comfortable with.

That is my thoughts on it, but perhaps others here have other thoughts?

Blessings to you.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Master
I partly agree SP, but in this case it was an experience that seems to have been really profound - and what the message from that experience is, only further search can reveal.

Market..77: m sure there is a 'how to' online or in here on how to ask for guidance from your guides. Before you do so, try and clear your mind of the beings you've met - the might/might not be guides. Keep an open mind.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 04-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks guys

Yes, it was profound. You can view my original post in the Astral area. It is titled.....Life Changing, Scary, Awesome, dream, OBE, something, I can't explain! Please help!

I have never experienced anything like it before. I have had conversations with a girl I call Amy, years ago, almost nightly, and she was an angelic looking being and was always there to comfort me, however I never believe in astral projection, obe, or lucid dreaming. But please see original post and offer your thoughts. Thank you so much!
Old 05-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by marketingguy77
Sorry. I meant Baphomet. I had never heard of nor seen anything like this except maybe in horror films, I googled the dream I had and that name popped up. It was a white goat head face, leaning towards his shoulder , in an all white robe. There was another being there beside me in all black, but could never see nor make out who that was. I posted in the Astral part of this forum and they guided me here. Anyone else dealt with Baphomet?

I think Baphomet is just a symbol. If you really want a spiritual guide, so you could to try a long meditation about some real with higher spiritual being with a request for leadership.
Angel, planetary spirit, pagan god ... etc.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpino
I think Baphomet is just a symbol. If you really want a spiritual guide, so you could to try a long meditation about some real with higher spiritual being with a request for leadership.
Angel, planetary spirit, pagan god ... etc.

Yes the Baphomet is a symbol.

If you are looking for a being like this marketguy, perhaps Pan would be in the line of what you may be looking for?

Or perhaps the being you have spoken about could be a guidance, I wouldn't necessarily call it Baphomet unless it had given me that name when asked.

Because an individual mentions a likeness to Baphomet-- does not make it Baphomet.

Have you tried visualizing the figure during meditation? Perhaps meditating on the image may help you to get clearer on whether it could be a guidance.

Just some thoughts.

Blessings.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks guys

Very valid point. It never gave a name. I just looked up Goat headed being in white robe. Baphomet images are what pulled up. I had never heard of it before this dream and me seeking knowledge through researching it.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Baphomet is the god of freemasonry. Are you a freemason?
Old 08-10-2017, 05:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Not a freemason

And it may not have been baphomet. It was a goat headed figure with his head leaning towards his left shoulder, he had white hair, huge horns, and a white robe. Stood about 6'5 or so. I am 6'1 and he stood over me. The black figure beside me I could never make out.