Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Guide

Why did I seem to meet my spirit guides and angel spontaneously?

People here seem to talk a lot about trying to communicate with them.

But I just happened to communicate with them without conscious effort too.

It was when I was just considering all this new age stuff exists. I wanted to try things out by checking out my auras. I was skeptical, but when I tried sensing my auras, I sensed another presence.

And even with barely knowing the concept of spirit guides — only vaguely hearing of it — I heard her voice. And I knew it was another voice — not mine. The voice didn't move with my effort to think and I was consumed by a calm. When I tried to calm myself down by imagining her voice myself — it didn't work. She would say there was a stronger force protecting me — I didn't have the skill to be able to communicate with him yet.

A few days later — I'd meet my guardian angel. He said it's only necessary for him to appear to me in major situations and problem but he'd thought it was polite to introduce himself to me.

About a month or two later — I started getting instances of hearing other voices. More temporary spirit guides who just happened to pass by.

And when I finally read on the nature of spirit guides — it was accurate to what I've heard in my mind. And that's when I fully believed the supernatural had to exist.

— Why? Why did this happen to me? What'd I do? People talk about them appearing in your dreams or giving hints. But I seem to be able to do this casually from a few seconds to even a straight hour. Literally having conversations with them whenever I want to.

I've spent a couple of years meditating before this? Is that it? But I don't hear about this much in meditation circles I've been to. Eh?
Old 21-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Master
Your spirit guides were ready to make contact with you when you started to read up on spirituality (new age). Every person has their own different experience.
Old 21-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Knower

Dear SerendipityLizard

By the fruit you know the three! Pay atention to what your protector spirit say to you.

The book colletction from Allan Kardec is very helpfull, in you case specially chapter XXIII from The Medium's Book where you will find some important info about obsession in mediums.

Good study!
Old 21-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard

— Why? Why did this happen to me? What'd I do? People talk about them appearing in your dreams or giving hints. But I seem to be able to do this casually from a few seconds to even a straight hour. Literally having conversations with them whenever I want to.

I've spent a couple of years meditating before this? Is that it? But I don't hear about this much in meditation circles I've been to. Eh?

Hi,

When you were considering all this new age stuff you were sincerely interested in knowing the truth on this matter. That energy of intent was seen and responded to.

That meditation time was helpful. It is not so much that you do meditations as it is how and what you are reflecting upon.

This is some thing which we can all do casually. You have the belief it can be that way when most of us do not think like that. For many life gets in the way and their intellect takes control. That connection to the greater reality gets lost and this restricted physical reality becomes all there is for them.

Your awareness on this is not embraced by the majority in our society. It is not your task to educate any one. Stay kind and loving towards all you encounter. For each person does indeed have that same set of spiritual supporthers you have. You most likely can learn how to speak with them telepathically and find ways to be helpful which are not blatenly obvious.

I hope that these insights will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-08-2017, 05:54 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
People here seem to talk a lot about trying to communicate with them.

But I just happened to communicate with them without conscious effort too.

It was when I was just considering all this new age stuff exists. I wanted to try things out by checking out my auras. I was skeptical, but when I tried sensing my auras, I sensed another presence.

And even with barely knowing the concept of spirit guides — only vaguely hearing of it — I heard her voice. And I knew it was another voice — not mine. The voice didn't move with my effort to think and I was consumed by a calm. When I tried to calm myself down by imagining her voice myself — it didn't work. She would say there was a stronger force protecting me — I didn't have the skill to be able to communicate with him yet.

A few days later — I'd meet my guardian angel. He said it's only necessary for him to appear to me in major situations and problem but he'd thought it was polite to introduce himself to me.

About a month or two later — I started getting instances of hearing other voices. More temporary spirit guides who just happened to pass by.

And when I finally read on the nature of spirit guides — it was accurate to what I've heard in my mind. And that's when I fully believed the supernatural had to exist.

So, this happens because you normally get excited about something at the time and it forces you open this happens with me when I think about killing demons or I start talking about this stuff. It's that or god wants you or they want you to see them so you know that they are there because you haven't been interested.
Old 20-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Seeker
YOU were ready! Or another way to look at it is it became time in your soul contract for things to be shown to you.