Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-01-2017, 02:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb talking to a being while paralysed.

Hey I'm not sure in what category to post this sort of thing, but anyway hopefully you can help me out in understanding this, or direct me to the correct category where someone can.

I'm not sure if this is sleep paralysis or not, but about a year ago now I woke up paralysed with my arms above my head blocking my view to the right of me. I realised after a while there was someone there. We stayed like that in silence for a while until SHE said ''Do you think you can do it?'' And I said ''Do what?'' and then we stayed there in silence for a while again. then I started having this weird visions come to me of these numbers (I forget what they were I think there were a couple of 0's) and a musical melody, played on a stringed instrument I think a mandolin or something. Then I said ''Can you help me'' and she just started laughing at me. And I lay there paralysed for a bit and My chest began to raise to the ceiling and i remember looking at the ceiling fan and seeing it distort into multicolours and my vision go weird and i also felt aloof energy go through me. then i became un-paralysed.
Old 18-01-2017, 03:35 PM
Ascender
I'm sure someone will be along soon who knows more, but this defo sounds like sleep paralysis to me.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Master
i'm inclined to think that you'd had an experience involving contact with an
off-world personality. the numbers may well have been a binary code, using
1's and 0's, which seems common in recent times.
here's a vid from a few years ago:
ARCTURIAN KEY CODES/ KEYS OF ASCENSION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3K8RE65RWc
Old 08-10-2017, 02:10 AM
Newbie ;)

My ex-husband had an experience like this once too. He woke up paralyzed and realized there was a female entity with him. I think they spoke, but I don't remember what she said. He did not mention numbers or music. But felt that she was not exactly friendly. He called her the "green lady".
Old 08-10-2017, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperLark
My ex-husband had an experience like this once too. He woke up paralyzed and realized there was a female entity with him. I think they spoke, but I don't remember what she said. He did not mention numbers or music. But felt that she was not exactly friendly. He called her the "green lady".
to be "not exactly friendly" has the feeling of being friendly, but not 100% in
tune with whatever agenda your husband is advancing. so, not an antagonist
who is seeking an opposed goal of some kind, but perhaps an ally with different
ideas about how to implement/unfurl certain things, or with specifics which are
'at odds' with your husband.
a spiritual guardian type entity would be "exactly friendly", in that it would
always be 100% in favor of advancing whatever is in the best interests of a
persons health and well-being. the "green lady" may have been more like
a "peer", or what we think of as friends in 'real life'.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Knower
I think this was a Paralysis, turned Projection. anyway , it don't seem like you was scared of her at all, so it was a good experience to me, lets hope it wasn't a succubus prepping you for energy extraction, but then again Sleep Paralysis is when our minds go crazy creating things, so it was probably something of your creation.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*