Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-03-2018, 10:18 AM
Master
You could try what I advised in my previous post That will help you.
I think the burping etc. is the chakra trying to clear the possibly little bit of space it has left. Like a HD struggling to keep its last 500 mb free space free so it doesn't fail working so to speak.
But when it's mostly blocked / inactive / cluttered that won't be enough to clear the entire chakra, you will have to do something more to get that done. Plenty of options posted in my previous post.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEN34
I assume it's a positive thing being aware that your solar plexus is blocked? I've become more and more aware of my emotions the past couple of months and I've realised it definitely is solar plexus issues.

Hardly any appetite, digestion issues (i.e. burping), occasional big sighs, yawning more often... the list goes on. All these symptoms clicked earlier so I did a bit of reading on it and it seems that they're all linked to a blocked solar plexus. From what I've read, though, it does say it's positive that you're burping and yawning more, as energy is being released

See, I've lived being so unaware of my emotions on a whole, that this is new territory for me. Obviously I've always known when I'm angry or upset about something - I don't mean I've been that switched off - more, on a deeper level, really, but it's as though either I'm much more self-aware on an emotional level now, or my body/emotions are talking to me not allowing me to ignore them. I've sat focusing on my solar plexus emotions for a total of an hour and a half today; not purposefully, I just went within on two occasions and ended up sat there feeling what was there for quite a while. Coincidentally, when I finish I seem to burp, yawn and do big sighs a lot more.

Any feedback, please?
Good to be aware of the issue, yeah, though it can also take some time to come to terms with the issue (particularly if you're a born pessimist like me ). With healing it's often the case that it gets worse before it gets better, so I reckon the symptoms you mentioned are a positive sign, yeah.

As for how to resolve the issue, there are doubtless a variety of approaches and it's a question of finding which one best suits you. For me personally, the more contrived a method seems, the harder I find it to stick to it; as I say, my preferred method is to simply sit still and relaxed and allow the knot to unravel in its own time. Really depends on your temperament, I think, I can see how that approach could be unappealing to others but it's what works for me. Whichever approach you opt for, though, I'd say patience and consistency of practice are a must, because energetic blockages have likely formed over a span of decades and therefore they're unlikely to dissolve overnight (there's also a high likelihood that you're going to go through periods of feeling pretty rotten, too, as things begin to move!). I'd say you're making good progress, though
Old 06-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You could try what I advised in my previous post That will help you.
I think the burping etc. is the chakra trying to clear the possibly little bit of space it has left. Like a HD struggling to keep its last 500 mb free space free so it doesn't fail working so to speak.
But when it's mostly blocked / inactive / cluttered that won't be enough to clear the entire chakra, you will have to do something more to get that done. Plenty of options posted in my previous post.

Cheers, Fairy, I might look at trying some of these
Old 06-03-2018, 02:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Good to be aware of the issue, yeah, though it can also take some time to come to terms with the issue (particularly if you're a born pessimist like me ). With healing it's often the case that it gets worse before it gets better, so I reckon the symptoms you mentioned are a positive sign, yeah.

As for how to resolve the issue, there are doubtless a variety of approaches and it's a question of finding which one best suits you. For me personally, the more contrived a method seems, the harder I find it to stick to it; as I say, my preferred method is to simply sit still and relaxed and allow the knot to unravel in its own time. Really depends on your temperament, I think, I can see how that approach could be unappealing to others but it's what works for me. Whichever approach you opt for, though, I'd say patience and consistency of practice are a must, because energetic blockages have likely formed over a span of decades and therefore they're unlikely to dissolve overnight (there's also a high likelihood that you're going to go through periods of feeling pretty rotten, too, as things begin to move!). I'd say you're making good progress, though

Thanks, mate. And yeah, that's it, there's so many different ways of clearing them (allegedly) that you can read online, but for me, it's being bothered to actually try them, ha!

I rest my attention on the feeling right now - that's my current method, but perhaps I'll give the other suggestions a go - never know, do you. Agree that is comes down to patience and not expecting things to change overnight. There's many articles online that say you can clear a blockage in ten minutes, but I have skeptical eyes on that, or if you can, it's a temporary blockage.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEN34
Thanks, mate. And yeah, that's it, there's so many different ways of clearing them (allegedly) that you can read online, but for me, it's being bothered to actually try them, ha!
No worries, mate. And yeah, you know what they say - the proof of the pudding's in the eating :) So it's just about finding what works for you, listening to your inner knowing.
Quote:
I rest my attention on the feeling right now - that's my current method, but perhaps I'll give the other suggestions a go - never know, do you. Agree that is comes down to patience and not expecting things to change overnight. There's many articles online that say you can clear a blockage in ten minutes, but I have skeptical eyes on that, or if you can, it's a temporary blockage.
Mm, I'm sceptical about that too... maybe it depends on the severity of the blockage, I don't know; in my own experience, particularly stubborn blockages can take a while to break down, and patience really is the name of the game. I think the place to start always is, as you say, on what you're currently feeling, noticing where the resistance is in your body and allowing that resistance to release in its own time - it's like a Chinese finger-trap in the sense that the more you struggle, the tighter it gets.

Good luck with it!
Old 06-03-2018, 05:49 PM
Master
I agree it is indeed impossible to clear a blockage in one go or in 10 mins.
But if you do a particular thing regularly you will begin to make progress. It's like peeling of layers from an onion, especially when the blockage has to do with a serious issue.
One of the methods I mentioned from Donna Eden takes only 10 mins of your time, although you could do it longer, but less than 10 mins is not adviced, and it does move things really fast. The first time I did it I was astounded at how much I felt shifting in my sacral chakra's energy. It was so strong it was almost tangible. My entire belly relaxed, got soft and open, and I could feel my Solar Plexus relaxing as well. It also had an effect on my throat chakra as often my ears pop and relax (I have chronic tinnitus that sometimes drives me up the wall). So doing one chakra affects the whole lot and/or other chakras at the same time. Meaning you don't have to do all 7, working on one usually is enough to get a lot of cleansing going in the entire system.
I have tried doing the root, but didn't feel nearly as much relief as when doing the sacral chakra.
And no, doing that once, won't have much lasting effect. But I do it every other day at the least. And I have noticed improvement :)
I sometimes do it for a bit longer. Then I start with the more outside layers of the chakra, when I feel that ease, I move closer to my body in smaller circles, cleansing the deeper parts.
It feels so dan.ged good that I usually don't even want to stop, lol. I'm inclined to say it's better even than sex, grin. But I have to stop after some 10-15 mins cos my shoulder will start objecting after a while.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Master
I've searched for this Donna Eden video on Youtube, Fairy, but I can't seem to find it - any chance you could send me a link, please?
Old 06-03-2018, 07:14 PM
Experiencer
Yeah, pop a link up if you don't mind and I'll be a guinea pig and give you an honest verdict :)
Old 06-03-2018, 08:21 PM
Master
Here's the vid. You can watch the whole thing, or jump to 13 mins 15 sec where she starts to clear a chakra. There's nothing much to it, but it's very effective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5StykI0X6w
Old 07-03-2018, 09:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I'd say I'm making good progress with it, though it does leave me feeling disoriented, forlorn, and downright shattered at times All part of the process I think - it can be a bumpy ride at times!

Great to hear. I sometimes wonder if I'm loosing myself, or just becoming more of that which always was me. I am though putting my money on the latter (or both), that I am loosing myself to that which always was me haha it is such a weird thing to change so rapidly that you sometimes forget who you might suppose to be, just to remember you never really were that in the first place... or something