Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-10-2017, 08:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy Please help on the tarot reading!!

Hi all! I am not a native speaker of English, please forgive my poor language or grammar..

I broke up with my exboyfriend last Sunday. Actually we didn't argue anything before he said he want to stop our relationship. We have been together more than 4years. He said our relationship is too stable for him, he don't want this kind of relationship now and he is not able to promise me anything about future.

More little background, he is a Pisces boy and I am a Sagittarius girl. I know he do need his space a lot. I am thinking if it is to close for me to stay with him these few years? I am not sure if he need any new excitements with other girls. I feel quite lost after he broke up with me. I decided to let both of us some space to think about this, so I didn't contact him since we broke up.

Hence, I drew the cards with the questions "will he return to me within these few months?". The cards I used is "universal Waite tarot deck.

1st card (the past we have) : Death (reversed)
2nd card (my situation now) : Justice (reversed)
3rd card (his situation now) : Queen of swords
4th card (how I think of getting back together) : 5 of wands
5th card (how he think of getting back together) : Page of swords (reversed)
6th card (what would be the challenge for this) : Judgement
7th card (what would be helpful for this) : 6 of swords
8th card (what I did not know) : The Hermit (reversed)
9th card (overall result) : The Sun

I am ready to change my will and definitely want to fix the problems we have got. But I am lost when I read this result. Does the result mean that we are not getting back together?

Is Death be a good signal for this situation now?
For Queen of swords, does it represent that although I am with him, he still feel lonely and depressed?
With the Page of swords, does it mean that he think he has been misunderstood and he prefer stay alone?
Actually I did not understand quite clearly about the judgement here, does he want to have conversation with me about the situation we are faced now?
With the 6 of swords, does it mean that I should slow down my step and keep stay away from him, to let him have more space to realise that we can come across the problem together?
For the reversed Hermit, I am thinking that if this is very negative position. Does it shown that he is now looking forward to have new relationship with the others? or this represented that he is not that into me any more?
For the Sun, I know it is a really positive card. But does it refer to our love relationship? I am not sure if it is possible when I got a reversed Hermit, the result of us will be the Sun.

I know it is a bit trouble and you guys may need to spend a lot of time to help with my tarot reading, but please, I really need you guys' help!

Thank you very very much in advance!

Cheers!

Last edited by artemisze : 22-10-2017 at 11:39 AM.
Old 22-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemisze
Hi all! I am not a native speaker of English, please forgive my poor language or grammar..

I broke up with my exboyfriend last Sunday. Actually we didn't argue anything before he said he want to stop our relationship. We have been together more than 4years. He said our relationship is too stable for him, he don't want this kind of relationship now and he is not able to promise me anything about future.

More little background, he is a Pisces boy and I am a Sagittarius girl. I know he do need his space a lot. I am thinking if it is to close for me to stay with him these few years? I am not sure if he need any new excitements with other girls. I feel quite lost after he broke up with me. I decided to let both of us some space to think about this, so I didn't contact him since we broke up.

Hence, I drew the cards with the questions "will he return to me within these few months?". The cards I used is "universal Waite deck.

1st card (the past we have) : Death (reversed)
2nd card (my situation now) : Justice (reversed)
3rd card (his situation now) : Queen of swords
4th card (how I think of getting back together) : 5 of wands
5th card (how he think of getting back together) : Page of swords (reversed)
6th card (what would be the challenge for this) : Judgement
7th card (what would be helpful for this) : 6 of swords
8th card (what I did know) : The Hermit (reversed)
9th card (overall result) : The Sun

I am ready to change my will and definitely want to fix the problems we have got. But I am lost when I read this result. Does the result mean that we are not getting back together?

Is Death be a good signal for this situation now?
For Queen of swords, does it represent that although I am with him, he still feel lonely and depressed?
With the Page of swords, does it mean that he think he has been misunderstood and he prefer stay alone?
Actually I did not understand quite clearly about the judgement here, does he want to have conversation with me about the situation we are faced now?
With the 6 of swords, does it mean that I should slow down my step and keep stay away from him, to let him have more space to realise that we can come across the problem together?
For the reversed Hermit, I am thinking that if this is very negative position. Does it shown that he is now looking forward to have new relationship with the others? or this represented that he is not that into me any more?
For the Sun, I know it is a really positive card. But does it refer to our love relationship? I am not sure if it is possible when I got a reversed Hermit, the result of us will be the Sun.

I know it is a bit trouble and you guys may need to spend a lot of time to help with my reading, but please, I really need you guys' help!

Thank you very very much in advance!

Cheers!

Death reversed. Reliving an old pattern either for him or you , extending a relationship more than is due. Karmic resolving in finality.
Justice reversed. Being aware of all sides of the relationship, yet not being able to fully let go, needing more perspective and time.
Queen of swords. Having an image of someone who might not be compatible or seeing detachment from another, in the sense of mismatch personally.
Five of wands. Conflict resolution, or not being afraid of what is clearly not working, instead wanting to work through it. Re connection through networking/ mutual friends.
Page of swords. Keeping brash feelings aside and bringing more softer aspects in picture just to meet a common ground to communicate. Being in denial of what does not feel right.
Judgement. It feels there is a lot of karmic energy , and letting go of that energy not just from this partnership, but others too. This karmic pattern could be for one of the partners in the relationship. a growth is happening in this area, rather than knowing oneself fully yet to embrace newer/ long term partnerships.
Six of swords. Accepting feelings of defeat if any and allowing oneself to move ahead.
Hermit. Knowing clear differences and know one's worth compared to a partner. Personal differences that did not align in a partnership. Feeling one's true worth compared to a partner.
Sun. This is a good card and maybe this for the best ultimately. And that there will not be an extension of something that wasn't working out.

Just my interpretation of this.
Old 22-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Death reversed. Reliving an old pattern either for him or you , extending a relationship more than is due. Karmic resolving in finality.
Justice reversed. Being aware of all sides of the relationship, yet not being able to fully let go, needing more perspective and time.
Queen of swords. Having an image of someone who might not be compatible or seeing detachment from another, in the sense of mismatch personally.
Five of wands. Conflict resolution, or not being afraid of what is clearly not working, instead wanting to work through it. Re connection through networking/ mutual friends.
Page of swords. Keeping brash feelings aside and bringing more softer aspects in picture just to meet a common ground to communicate. Being in denial of what does not feel right.
Judgement. It feels there is a lot of karmic energy , and letting go of that energy not just from this partnership, but others too. This karmic pattern could be for one of the partners in the relationship. a growth is happening in this area, rather than knowing oneself fully yet to embrace newer/ long term partnerships.
Six of swords. Accepting feelings of defeat if any and allowing oneself to move ahead.
Hermit. Knowing clear differences and know one's worth compared to a partner. Personal differences that did not align in a partnership. Feeling one's true worth compared to a partner.
Sun. This is a good card and maybe this for the best ultimately. And that there will not be an extension of something that wasn't working out.

Just my interpretation of this.

Thanks a lot angelic star!

May I know what is 'karmic energy'? Does it mean that there is a force to force our relationship become worse? I don't really understanding this.

Besides, with reference to the judgement and 6 of swords, does it mean that he prefers to have new relationship rather than get back to me? And I need to accept he will leave me for the new relationship?

I am here to apologise that I type wrongly about what the hermit is referring, the hermit should refer to what I did not know, does it changed you interptation of the spread? Sorry again for the typing mistake><

Just a short conclusion for your interpretation, do you think that we will get back together in the coming future?

I know I have many questions need your help to clarify, sorry la><

Thanksssss again angelic star!
Old 22-10-2017, 12:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks a lot angelic star!

May I know what is 'karmic energy'? Does it mean that there is a force to force our relationship become worse? I don't really understanding this.

Besides, with reference to the judgement and 6 of swords, does it mean that he prefers to have new relationship rather than get back to me? And I need to accept he will leave me for the new relationship?

I am here to apologise that I type wrongly about what the hermit is referring, the hermit should refer to what I did not know, does it changed you interptation of the spread? Sorry again for the typing mistake><

Just a short conclusion for your interpretation, do you think that we will get back together in the coming future?

I know I have many questions need your help to clarify, sorry la><

Thanksssss again angelic star!

Hi there,

Karmic here to could be notions/ energies/ patterns one absorbed from previous partnerships/ a returning pattern somehow. One or both partners undergoing lessons before they find stable/ long term partnerships. One partner might already have someone else in the background for them here. So they are looking for different partnerships.
Hermit and queen of swords feels like one might view another to have more worth or merit, and also feeling incompatibility. Not feeling incompatibility in inadequate sense, more like personal differences. Hermit could also mean isolation or feeling clearly different to another.
If the sun card has appeared in the spread in regards to all your questions and situations, it means everything is in order and is happening as it is supposed to be. At current time it would be wise to not hold expectations around this and to let this go.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi there,

Karmic here to could be notions/ energies/ patterns one absorbed from previous partnerships/ a returning pattern somehow. One or both partners undergoing lessons before they find stable/ long term partnerships. One partner might already have someone else in the background for them here. So they are looking for different partnerships.
Hermit and queen of swords feels like one might view another to have more worth or merit, and also feeling incompatibility. Not feeling incompatibility in inadequate sense, more like personal differences. Hermit could also mean isolation or feeling clearly different to another.
If the sun card has appeared in the spread in regards to all your questions and situations, it means everything is in order and is happening as it is supposed to be. At current time it would be wise to not hold expectations around this and to let this go.

Thanks for clarify!

It is really hurt to do nothing and just see and let him go

When I draw the cards, my question set the time limit is 2months, so it is possible for me to keep contact with him and see if the situation will change after?

I know it looks really stupid to ask such question, but I really want to have some change with our relationship

Thanks again!
Old 22-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for clarify!

It is really hurt to do nothing and just see and let him go

When I draw the cards, my question set the time limit is 2months, so it is possible for me to keep contact with him and see if the situation will change after?

I know it looks really stupid to ask such question, but I really want to have some change with our relationship

Thanks again!

We all have free will. I think it's time for patience and quiet acceptance , than time for further action. There does not feel like any suggestion of change at this moment with this reading, but more around acceptance on what is happening/ already happened. I think you could do a different spread on what you need to accept and what is advisable for you at this moment, in regards to this relationship.
I hope you find peace with this. Thank you
Old 29-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Master
I don't read tarot, but was going to advise you in the fashion that Curious1 has so very well stated and advised via reading.
Feeling lost and in despair is normal at this very raw stage, but it does get better, I promise.
Assuming that your partner is at a young age and you've been together for such a long time, experimentation could be on his mind.
You can't force love... give him space to breathe and wait for events to unfold.

Take care of yourself, Artemis...
Old 02-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
I don't read tarot, but was going to advise you in the fashion that Curious1 has so very well stated and advised via reading.
Feeling lost and in despair is normal at this very raw stage, but it does get better, I promise.
Assuming that your partner is at a young age and you've been together for such a long time, experimentation could be on his mind.
You can't force love... give him space to breathe and wait for events to unfold.

Take care of yourself, Artemis...

Thanks Faith33!

I know I can't force love, I will try to let go and see what will happen in the future. Hopefully the pain can go fast.

Thanks again for your caring response! Blessing!