Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 20-04-2020, 08:57 AM
Master
Hope his assistance will be effective.Keep us updated.ok?
Old 22-08-2020, 09:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Extreme bad luck a curse or something else

Good advice Erik, as well as engine check that battery is properly grounded, a simple pull of the alt. take to Auto zone they can check it with a diagnostic tool,,, 2P,,,
Old 22-08-2020, 03:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel10023
Whatever you do it all comes down to the power of your mind, whatever you believe in, and your intent.

What you posted above is great and does apply here. But you earlier posted that you hired some guy. You don't need to pay some guy whether he claims to be an adept or whatever. You need to feel empowered. Whatever gets you there is what will work for you.

What is your belief system? Use something from that.

The LBRP worked for me because that's what I believed would work. Find something you believe in, but don't go wasting your money paying other people to pretend to solve what only you can solve.
Old 22-08-2020, 10:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
What you posted above is great and does apply here. But you earlier posted that you hired some guy. You don't need to pay some guy whether he claims to be an adept or whatever. You need to feel empowered. Whatever gets you there is what will work for you.

What is your belief system? Use something from that.

The LBRP worked for me because that's what I believed would work. Find something you believe in, but don't go wasting your money paying other people to pretend to solve what only you can solve.

just out of curiousity, why would one who could solve things in the way you proposition even need money, much less feel it wasteful to use it?
Old 22-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Master
i no i had sum rottenn luc in ld i did eslpy on ld but my big brht wz watchin a s doc on yt pepel lk me its spirtly conet seam to effet eltisy i do lk micwavess easm 2 brak coz of engy vibs i g vit aprtly
iv evn fond a lot of us medims si dislex not just m sum of top namess 1s iv met its topp mane is dislex 2 but i will nevr i d persn i will not i no i seam 2 lson mor 2 spirtt i do now

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-08-2020, 07:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
just out of curiousity, why would one who could solve things in the way you proposition even need money, much less feel it wasteful to use it?

Well, they wouldn't need money to solve the problem, and no one else could do it for them, anyway.

That said, there are plenty of people who would be willing to take their money, regardless. Unscrupulous people.

It sounds like the person is going through enough without opening themselves up to the possibility of getting scammed.

If they choose to go that route anyway, I certainly can't stop them. But I can offer what I know works, and how they can freely access it and empower themselves.
Old 29-09-2020, 08:18 AM
bartholomew

I think you may no longer be on the forum. If you are please PM me. I find your post to be of great interest. I'd like to meet you.

James