Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 04-05-2015, 04:48 PM
ludergirl

Hoping for some help.

I'm a sensitive, I can pick up on spirits very easily. If I walk into a house that has a spirit in it, I sense it right away, and within the next few hours, some times it doesn't take as long, the spirit will make it's sell known to me. It will either show it's self, move something or speak to me. This has happened many times.

I've also been known to be able to connect with loved ones that have passed on. When I was younger my grandfather visited me. Then a few years ago my grandmother visited me as well. So connecting and seeing spirits is not a new thing to me.

I've only encountered a few negative spirits but they don't tend to stick around me for long. But I have something that is visiting me now, I can't say that it is negative but it gives me an uneasy feeling. I don't like it. Most of the time I just have to tell the spirit to go away, and it leaves me alone, but this one is more on the persistent side.

A few months ago I felt like I was being watched and out of the corner of my eye it looked like a man was watching me, when I would look up, he would be gone. This kept going for a few days, here and there. Then I started getting a light pointy poking feeling, always on my thigh when I could feel his presence. I told him to go away and to leave me alone and he did, for about 2 months. But he is back now. He made his presence very known to me yesterday while I was at work. I was sitting at my desk just doing my job and my right rib cage got these crazy goose bumps, like I've never felt before, like I was statically charged. Then for most of the day it felt like there was someone standing right next to me while I worked. It also started to affect my mood a little bit, a co worker of mine could tell that something was off. It was very draining. That day, I got home and I ran up stairs to grab something out of my room, as I walked out there was a man standing in the door way to my brothers room. It startled me and I jumped because I didn't think my brother was home, when I fully turned to the doorway to tell my brother that is scared me and that I didn't know he was home, there was no one there, but this spirit following me down the stairs, I could feel him right behind me, I was afraid he would push me down the stairs because I felt this irritated energy, so I held on to the railing in case I was pushed, but he didn't touch me. Later that night while I was laying in bed I felt the same pointy poking on my hip, I told my husband that the spirit was back and he told it to go away and it left. I feel better today, I haven't sensed it, but it feels like the same spirit that was bothering me 2 months ago. I've never had a spirit come back like this.

Now I have a feeling I know who it is, it's just this feeling I keep getting when ever the spirit is around. If I am right, this isn't a demon but a spirit that, when it was alive wasn't happy with me. He was a very bad man when he was alive, he did very bad things to me when I was a little girl and I told people about it when I grew up, it ended up putting a big strain on the family. I thought once he passed away I would be free of him, but it seems I have more contact with him now than I did when he was still alive.

I was thinking about smudging my house and my self. I was also thinking about getting crystals and stones, but I have no idea where to begin.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . This cuold be a neg. being , but more likely an earth bound human . You might let them know there dead ,and its time to move on . Tell them that hell is just a myth , there are loved ones in the astral garden , ect.
Old 06-05-2015, 04:02 PM
Pathfinder

>>I was thinking about smudging my house and my self. I was also thinking about getting crystals and stones, but I have no idea where to begin.

In another thread I posted about a new form of chi-based clairvoyance that is being taught in china in secret groups. It's called Metaphysical Third Eye and said to be trainable clairvoyance skill with consistent and verifiable readings. Meta Third Eye reads the chi streams and auras that emanate from all things, because all things are made of energy and the emanated energy contains information about the source.

spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=85519

If ghosts and spirits leave a physical trace in the world, like an ectoplasmic residue, then Meta 3rd Eye could detect it and you might figure out how to communicate with them. The article about Meta 3rd Eye is linked below. Go to section D to see the exercises to develop this skill.

taocurrents.org/2014/12/29/metaphysical-third-eye-a-beginning-class/
Old 06-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Master

This is a post I made with some links on smudging .
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=67423
Old 06-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Pathfinder
they usually just want to be acknowledged.. say hi. try to contact their Guides, ask if it is ok to help him to go into the light. if so then visualize a portal on the wall or such and a shining white light and call their family n friends that have passed to come and beckon him to them.

you have talents it appears, read Michael Harners 'Cave and Cosmos'. try to get some training in journeying. book-- "the Shamanic Journey: a beginners guide is good", check out Sandra Ingerman's cd set and books. and Hank Wesselman's Spirit Walker Trilogy' it is a true book.. I journeyed on it, Spirit sent me on a validation journey, with a date and time. Shamanism is all about healing others with the help of compassionate spirits. been there the Non Ordinary Reality is real. I've been taking the Foundation for Shamanic Studies trainings for a couple years.
Old 15-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator
Sounds to me like you've already 'begun' to take steps. The first is, of course to tell it/him to go away. That they are not welcome in your home/work/car etc.

It's possible that this spirit is upset with you due to what happened in his life, but it is also possible that he is seeking forgiveness. You being intuitive will help determine his intentions. But being afraid of an entity may sometimes make us feel uneasy simply for the fact that it is odd and scary to most people by default. And again, if you have experience with other encounters, you would probably be able to tell the difference. You may try communicating with it to see if the problem can be resolved. And if he is there to 'clear the air' then that should help him move on. I think the most important thing is to establish boundaries. You are not welcome in my home...or don't do things to try to scare me.

This is a trial and error sort of thing unfortunately. If it gets worse, the best thing to do is consult someone who has lots of experience dealing with these things. I would also make sure there is a lot of good energy in your home ie: good lighting, candles, flow of energy rather than stagnant energy etc.

Let us know how it goes!

Element5
Old 02-06-2015, 05:18 PM
ludergirl

Thanks for the responses, I really appreciate them. He doesn't seem to want to communicate with me, I've asked him why he is there, when I got no where I asked his spirit guides to help him. He left for a few days then returned. I cleansed my house, got some crystals and candles. Everything was good for a few weeks under I felt some negative energy, so I cleansed again. That helped for a few weeks under last night. I felt him around me again, this time poking me really hard in my hip. I told him to go away and he did.

I don't understand. Everything I'm doing seems to keep him at bay or he leaves for a while then he comes back only to not tell him what I can do to help him. Maybe it's because I'm mad at him. He ruined my childhood and my life, I don't want to hear his apology, so maybe I'm not opening my self up enough to hear what he wants. Does that sound plausible?

Anyway, again, thanks for all your responses.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:12 PM
Super Moderator
Anything is possible I'd say. Maybe, if you truly believe it's him, the thing to work on would be helping him to let go. If he's trying to apologize, maybe the lesson for you is to forgive. He may not leave until he knows he's completed his unfinished business. Ultimately, though, you would have to be willing to do that.

If he seems to you to be angry to the point that you don't feel he's just trying to get your attention, it may be time to take the next step in ridding your home of a negative entity.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludergirl
Thanks for the responses, I really appreciate them. He doesn't seem to want to communicate with me, I've asked him why he is there, when I got no where I asked his spirit guides to help him. He left for a few days then returned. I cleansed my house, got some crystals and candles. Everything was good for a few weeks under I felt some negative energy, so I cleansed again. That helped for a few weeks under last night. I felt him around me again, this time poking me really hard in my hip. I told him to go away and he did.

I don't understand. Everything I'm doing seems to keep him at bay or he leaves for a while then he comes back only to not tell him what I can do to help him. Maybe it's because I'm mad at him. He ruined my childhood and my life, I don't want to hear his apology, so maybe I'm not opening my self up enough to hear what he wants. Does that sound plausible?

Anyway, again, thanks for all your responses.

If communication doesn't work, then I think you would just have to go ahead and break the karmic bond. There are many ways to do that. You can search for a way that suits you.

Being mad at him, is a way of maintaining that bond. If you could be at peace with him, perhaps that would help.
Old 22-06-2015, 08:10 PM
Experiencer
Hi ludergirl,

I would be a little more specific than just saying "go away", if you.want this spirit to permanently leave you alone. I believe all ghosts are lost souls who really belong in the spirit world. So I would lead the spirit onto the other side,. That would benefit both you and the spirit.

Boson