Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 06-08-2020, 02:12 AM
Experiencer

I need help... Religious recommendations

I was raised in fundamental evangelical Christianity... But my beliefs were horribly questioned when I went to college.

I am having problems with this religion now, especially how nasty Christians are sometimes toward homosexuals and other things I care about...

I have a strong connection to nature as in I even heavily study plants and animals, especially wild ones, and considered some form of Paganism or even Wicca, but someone told me Paganism is a bad choice for the mentally ill (I'm Bipolar with a couple other things)

I have considered even atheism, but I can't because I've encountered supernatural stuff... Like strong synchronicities in the form of numbers and even the ghost or spirit in my new apartment that not only have I had experiences with but others that have been in here too...

Ummm I feel like I cannot find myself...
Old 06-08-2020, 06:41 AM
Master
You could fall back upon your own self. Center yourself. A lot of religions have the principle of I AM at their core. You could take up the mantle of learning to love and accept yourself. Learn about how to improve your relationship with your own self.

One of the pioneers of the 'self-love' movement was Louise Hay. She wrote a wonderful book called "You Can Heal Your Life". It has sold over 50 million copies. Obviously millions of people find it helpful.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:41 AM
Master
deleted double post....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Pathfinder

Follow your own path, do what feels right to you. Your guides will guide you to where you need to be.

Sadly people use religion a power to control spread their opinions, usually live in their own small bubble.

True christian are not bad, just the bad people use religion to force their opinion on things they do not understand.

Do not follow a religion or people's beliefs, look around, read, join groups and development classes to find what is right for you.

Its more to do being with the energy right for you, and if you dig very deep with religions, you will see that the core has a lot in common.

Overall the most important point I believe out of them all, is love!

I am homosexual, I do medium-ship and card reading. I work with the spirit daily and while developing further myself with them and not walking in someone else foot print.

If you feel you have better connections with the nature and wild ones you should go for it!