Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 02-04-2020, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
You are jumping to an awful lot of conclusions here, Lomax. What you share is nothing but your opinion which isn't the truth. It is your truth, what you believe.
You make statements about me, and 55Degrees, and you know nothing of me, of what I know, can do, have experienced.
I can tell you that hanging your entire belief system on one person you happen to admire is not a good way to develop yourself.
You can of course choose to only believe what one person says, but it'd be respectful if in the process you don't belittle other people you don't know at all.
I can tell from your posts.It's not so difficult you know.Also if 55 degrees had experience with entities,she wouldn' claim that tarot are just paper and ink.
For me it's enough to understand some things.
And if you believe that what this person said(the witch i mentioned) it's nonsense,it's your choice,but not a truth as well.
Have you considered the fact that some people might be 100 times more experienced than you?

Last edited by lomax : 02-04-2020 at 05:59 PM.
Old 02-04-2020, 07:18 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I can tell from your posts.It's not so difficult you know.Also if 55 degrees had experience with entities,she wouldn' claim that tarot are just paper and ink.
And if you believe that what this person said(the witch i mentioned) it's nonsense,it's your choice,but not a truth as well.
Have you considered the fact that some people might be 100 times more experienced than you?

I practice chaos magick, have done for a long time. Do not assume what I do and do not know. I have seen and done some weird stuff in my time.
I agree that some people are far more experienced than I am, but I do not have any of them pushing their beliefs or opinions as facts.
I find it rude and judgemental on a 'spiritual' forum that you believe only you are right and ignore other beliefs or possibilities.
I'm done with this thread.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Stop drawing conclusions about others. All you are doing is having major knee-jerk reactions because you got triggered for whatever reason and now you're lashing out and trying to get other people to react the same way.
I don't play that game.
I'm also done with this thread, sorry for the OP it got sidetracked like this.
I hope he/she got the answer they were looking for and now aren't even more in fear because of this one-sided opinionated to-do.
Old 03-04-2020, 06:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Stop drawing conclusions about others. All you are doing is having major knee-jerk reactions because you got triggered for whatever reason and now you're lashing out and trying to get other people to react the same way.
I don't play that game.
I'm also done with this thread, sorry for the OP it got sidetracked like this.
I hope he/she got the answer they were looking for and now aren't even more in fear because of this one-sided opinionated to-do.
Firstly,i quoted the OP and not you.I wanted to present a different option,trying to point that they are numerous things we're not aware off.Then,out of nowhere,you jump in with the attitude of 'i know it all',trashing the opinion of a respected person with decades of experience.

Your faulse pride is ridiculus.

Why it's so hard to accept that propably you're a novice?What makes you think that you're so experienced,so you can easily trash others without even backing up your claims?

Can you give us a valid reason why tarot cards cannot be turned to portals?Let me guess.It's not in the books you read,therefore it's nonsense right?
Old 03-04-2020, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
I practice chaos magick, have done for a long time. Do not assume what I do and do not know. I have seen and done some weird stuff in my time.
I agree that some people are far more experienced than I am, but I do not have any of them pushing their beliefs or opinions as facts.
I find it rude and judgemental on a 'spiritual' forum that you believe only you are right and ignore other beliefs or possibilities.
I'm done with this thread.
As i said to the other adept here,i wanted to HELP the OP.I only posted what i was told.If i'm rude,then you're worse,cause you are the one presenting opinions as facts.
You stated that tarots are nothing more than ink and paper.This is your opinion,but you presented it as a fact.Others might not share your views.

So,if you think that others are rude and you're the polite one,next time you'll post your opinion,do it in a way that it's not ego based.You're not the only one in the world who's using tarots.OK?
Old 03-04-2020, 07:56 AM
Master
And by the way,when you have problems with entities,you have to (at least) ensure that there's no gates for them to flow in.That includes tarots,sigils,paintings,pictures,tools,and EVERYTHING else that can act as a bridge for them.

Unfortunately some people are stupid enough to advise others to do things that could keep these gates open,or even worse,allow more to come in.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:27 AM
Legrand

Quote:

Can you give us a valid reason why tarot cards cannot be turned to portals?

Hello Iomax,

Anything can be turned into a portal, would it be a simple rock, an atom, a sunset, as single breath, space or void itself.

Looking at a flower open to the sun is a very nice portal, among many.

Yet at one point they are no more "doors" possible to open, everything is an open field.

Regards,
Old 03-04-2020, 11:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Iomax,

Anything can be turned into a portal, would it be a simple rock, an atom, a sunset, as single breath, space or void itself.

Looking at a flower open to the sun is a very nice portal, among many.

Yet at one point they are no more "doors" possible to open, everything is an open field.

Regards,
I'm not sure if you get the point here.If everything could act as an open portal for powers to flow in our reality,god knows what would happen.There are angelics who regulate these doors.I'm talking about bridging powers from the inner realms to our reality,unintentionally.
The point in this thread,is that some tarot decks have drawings of inner forces and beings,and in the hands of a natural psychic can act as passages.

I've donne succesful contact with a being,by using just his sigil.After sometime,i realize that i had to destroy the drawing,cause the power was still flowing through it.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:41 AM
Master
What I mean is that no demon will come to eat your eyeballs because you meditate near stones or flowers,but if you draw his sigil,it might happen.
And a sigil it's only a drawing over blank paper.
Old 01-07-2020, 02:29 AM
Ascender
I had a card wrongfully trying to blame me for the problem - the card kept stalking me - I knew it was a lie - I interviewed the deck and it was pretty spooky - so I finally said no your wrong and I'm not taking the blame for this and I drew another card that was right on

I don't really trust the deck because of it - I knew before I bought it that I wouldn't be comfortable with the deck -- because I watch the flip through videos on youtube before I buy a deck - where you get to see all the cards

I am very picky about the decks I want --- My first deck was angel tarot by doreen virtue -- I wanted only positivity and I was familiar with doreen virtue - so I got her cards - the deck is definitely not my favorite though

I am pretty comfortable with my sacred traveler oracle cards -- and I have tao oracle which is the one I'm not completely comfortable with - I will not buy another deck that I know I won't be comfortable with

I really like the flip throughs and reviews on youtube

I used to be a righteous upright Christian and I kept going out into the world thinking that god was in control of everything - but I was always disappointed because the world is full of evil and nothing ever worked out because of it - so I got the angel cards in a really low faith time - and the positive messages sent me back into the world that I know better than to go into -- now I'm here and the world is still evil and things aren't working out because of it. ---

doreen virtue now says that angel cards are evil and dangerous

Last edited by Hologram8 : 01-07-2020 at 03:21 AM.