Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 20-03-2020, 09:57 PM
Seeker

how do you channel someone what do i need to buy?

what do i need to buy to channel someone to send them a message of thoughts and such
Old 22-03-2020, 06:18 AM
Master
Hi,

You do not need to buy anything. Just imagine haveing a conversation with them in your mind.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-03-2020, 09:17 PM
Administrator
I would Echo what john has said to you

Namaste
Old 29-03-2020, 12:46 AM
Master

Some things I found helpful

Being around the channeling vibration. I had my daughters around that had learned to channel, and how they opened up was with the book, "Learning to Channel" by Sanaya Roman. Orin, who is a Being of Light, wrote the book through Sanaya, it is a beautiful book and I have loved Orin for years. When I decided I wanted to learn, I started with that book.

Channeling is just a raising of your vibration to be able to hear the "channel" on the radio. An easy way to practice that is to picture a ladder, and you climbing up three steps to a platform. Envision anything you want on the platform - what do you want to see when you get up there? It can be anything, but it gets you into practice of raising your consciousness, and visualizing.

Another help was listening to the thoughts in your head. If you are reading a channeled book, sometimes you will hear thoughts, in between the sentences, that you did not think. It may take awhile, maybe halfway through the book. The thought will be in your voice. Channelled thoughts sound like the voice in your head, which is why it is tricky at first to realize you are channeling.

Try writing in a journal about your day, and do that for awhile, just write your thoughts, how your day went and after awhile, you might stop and be still and quiet and a thought may occur to you. Write that down. All you have to do is breathe and relax.

It can be as easy or as hard as you want to make it. But most of all, have fun with it. It is not a chore, it is something to enliven you, to surprise you, to feel good.

Here is one of my favorite channelers, Esther Hicks, channeling Abraham on How anyone can channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilomKaFyw0
Old 29-03-2020, 12:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Here is one of my favorite channelers, Esther Hicks, channeling Abraham on How anyone can channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ilomKaFyw0
That is a honest, good description.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-03-2020, 03:27 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Just imagine having a conversation with them in your mind.

John

Hmm thanks,so i've been channeling on autopilot.