Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-03-2020, 09:18 PM
Pathfinder
Twin Flame being horrible to me

My twin flame is trying to 'out me' and this is going to cause a lot of upset. Not only for me but for others who love me. I'm not who they thought I was and I can only do so much to stop her. Times are a changing

Sigh!

A.C.Wilson
Old 20-03-2020, 02:51 PM
Guide
Sweetie, I’m really sorry! Perhaps you should reevaluate attaching the twin flame label to this person??? Honestly, you don’t have to put up with anyone’s nonsense, no matter who they are!
Old 21-03-2020, 03:42 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
Sweetie, I’m really sorry! Perhaps you should reevaluate attaching the twin flame label to this person??? Honestly, you don’t have to put up with anyone’s nonsense, no matter who they are!

Agree! Well said!
Old 21-03-2020, 12:39 PM
Pathfinder
Old 21-03-2020, 01:53 PM
Lorelyen

Either they aren't your twin flame or they're 'putting you through a learning experience' whether you want it or not. A suitable response might be the elbow.
Old 16-05-2020, 03:37 PM
Pathfinder
I can't help myself. I suppose she's being horrible because I can't help being nasty to her
Old 19-05-2020, 01:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe-Knee
because I can't help being nasty to her

You are the problem. Stop being nasty to someone you claim to love. Cut it out.
Old 19-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe-Knee
I can't help myself. I suppose she's being horrible because I can't help being nasty to her
If you're being nasty to people it's you who deserves the elbow. Times are difficult enough right now without nasty people pretending they're in some kind of relationship with you. Actually you sound quite fake claiming others around who love you. Fine, if you're just dishing out the irony - if not you're deluded.
Old 23-05-2020, 07:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
If you're being nasty to people it's you who deserves the elbow. Times are difficult enough right now without nasty people pretending they're in some kind of relationship with you. Actually you sound quite fake claiming others around who love you. Fine, if you're just dishing out the irony - if not you're deluded.

I agree! ***!
Old 06-06-2020, 01:46 AM
Newbie ;)

If you are outed and people dont love you, then they have to work on themselves. That's not your burden. Your twin is there to help you go through the journey - ask yourself...are you happy not being "out"? Is that the type of authentic life experience that you want to have? You clearly have doubts, but those aren't coming from your TF. Those are things that already existed in you and that you have (and continue) to run away from.
Remember, doubts are very important and they are a human's best friend if you let them be. When you run away from doubts, you often give in to you most primitive instincts (fear usually) and this can poison you and even lead you to a space of hate or anger (which it sounds like you are taking out on your TF). But your doubts are not anyones fault. And you treat your doubts like they are your enemy and they can be if that's how you choose to treat them. But if you do that, you are missing out on your own incredible growth, as when we treat our doubts like friends, they invite careful, cautious, prudent Reflection.
Now, even though you may feel like you are being generous to those around you by letting everyone avoid the truth, you and I both know that although it's true that you are preventing everyone's pain, that's only 50% of the story. You know that the other 50% is that you are not preventing anyone's pain, but rather just delaying their experience and in so doing, treating your doubts like an enemy and embracing your primitive feelings, namely fear.
Your fears may be valid - of course you have reasons to doubt and fear, of course, you do. But, you are reacting to these doubts, rather than embracing them as a friend, to help you navigate those spaces that need to be investigated further, both within yourself, and outside of yourself (to those that you feel love you and would be hurt by your outing). Some comments here are kind of harsh - I don't think you're delusional. And I get (but don't agree with) how you are treating your TF. You need to brace yourself for this journey of investigation. And the great news is that if you approach the situation this way, with the help of your TF, I know that you will end up in a better place (and you will probably even be surprised how receptive others maybe when you approach them with the same attitude - i.e., let them have their doubts as well, and lean into their doubts to them evolve and grow from these feelings, rather than be stifled, suffocated and scared of them, just like you are feeling now).

Take some time to think about what I said. No knee jerk reactions, no Yes or No that won't work. You came to a spiritual forum because you know that there are answers here. Think about your doubts, and REFLECT on them (dont react to them) and I promise you, you will feel better about everything. <3