Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-06-2020, 06:29 PM
1337_d00d

Get sad when I excercise

I've had this for some time now and it's getting quite annoying

Maybe not all the time, but oftentimes, when I make somekind of physical excercise that would count as an effort, I just feel a sadness in the body, and it will go away, at least on that level, when I stop or lessen the effort.

Anybody know why this is so, or how to get to know it?`
Old 09-06-2020, 02:00 AM
Super Moderator
Sometimes when energy is stretched just a little bit too much, the emotions can be affected.
I can sometimes feel sad when I am exhausted -perhaps from lack of sleep or illness etc.

Possibly the exercise is just pushing your energy limits a tiny bit too far for what is being produced?

It may also be something to do with how your whole system is handling energy production. There may be supplements or vitamins that would help?
Old 09-06-2020, 02:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
I've had this for some time now and it's getting quite annoying

Maybe not all the time, but oftentimes, when I make somekind of physical excercise that would count as an effort, I just feel a sadness in the body, and it will go away, at least on that level, when I stop or lessen the effort.

Anybody know why this is so, or how to get to know it?`

Before starting your workout / physical exercise, breath in, hold for 2-3 seconds, then breath out, for a total of about 10 seconds (it doesn't have to be exact, you just want to generate a little hyperventilation).

Then, silently count down 3-2-1 (another 2-3 seconds), and, silently say, meaning it and expecting to be so: "I'll have a safe and beneficial workout" (or something like that).

Start your workout with a 5-7 minute warm-up, then as much as you can, keep your mind from wandering, gently focused on the muscles you're exercising in that moment.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-06-2020, 04:39 PM
1337_d00d

I notice, or atleast get the impression, that if energy from the navel area is not active in the body I get the sad feeling in my muscles or cells. This is easily solved by containing the energy, if you know what I mean. So that is not an issue so much.

What more annoying though is when I am reminded of some kind of failure that sets as a cloud over me and I lose the motivation entirely to excercise. Of course there are other thoughts and feelings as well that distract me like this and take my attention. I take a pause, give it some attention and continue after a while. But what would be nice is if there was a way to go through all these feelings before excercising so that I can have a pleasant and uninterrupted session?

Or if I phrase it in another way, is there a way to "force" these feelings to appear, so that I can process them more effectively?

Also I experience a block in my crown chakra that's kind of annoying. Are there any particular issues pertaining to this chakra and how to get to know what the problem is?
Old 13-06-2020, 07:27 PM
Knower
Are you focusing on being out of shape, of what your are not, etc.?

Focus on how you are improving yourself, looking better and better with each workout, and how much self-determination you have. Feel the dignity you deserve from working hard. :)