Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 05-02-2022, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
When you can and feel better I advise you to get vaccinated kanik.

He just recovered from covid so has built resistance. What could be the reason to get it at all now?
And people deserve the full story. Whilst the vaxx might be helpful, it is only temporarily doing so. There are also serious side effects, rare they say, but these are random. It's up to everyone whether they want it or not but I don't think it's right to outright tell people to 'get' it. There is no final answer to this.
Old 05-02-2022, 10:51 PM
Master

When time goes by I am not sure how long, a few weeks perhaps, a month then he can get the virus again.
Old 06-02-2022, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
When time goes by I am not sure how long, a few weeks perhaps, a month then he can get the virus again.

So can everyone who is vaxxed. You can still catch the virus, spread it and get sick. There are record number of cases everywhere despite very high vaxx rates and restrictions. It’s all been folly.
Old 06-02-2022, 09:17 AM
Master

That is correct Altair. If we are vaccinated and get the virus we can still get sick or die. Although there are people that have no symptoms. It is still worthwhile to get vaccinated to reduce our chances of getting severely sick or dying. The health experts say there are a lot more people who are not vaccinated go into hospital. There are people that are vaccinated go into hospital but not as many.
Old 06-02-2022, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanik
Thanks @astralsuzy!
I really don't know. I meant to get vaccinated this Spring (It's Winter now here)... but I already caught the virus. I don't know what to do now!?

Perhaps a good way to know is to listen your own body and intuition. This is something i discovered recently when you've some doubt about a choice.

--------------------------------------------
Should i take choice A or choice B ?

Now in your imagination pretend you just made the choice A, you've just realised the action.

Scan your body (during a few second, don't have to be very long), what are the sensations, how are you feeling, is it pleasant or unpleasant ? Does it feels right or wrong ?

Now do the same, imagining you just made choice B. Do the same process for choice B.

Now that you've tried A and B in your imagination, which choice feels the right one ?
You should have the answer by listening to your body and feelings.

Of course like anything we learn by training and a good idea is to start this process with very simple and not important decisions and when you get good at it you can try it with more important decision.

----------------------------------------

It's my opinion and i've already talked about it here, but personally i wouldn't take these Vaxx because i'm convinced they're not effective and that they have many secondary effets, physical effect, could alter your DNA. Some metaphysical healer think these VAxx are to good spiritually and can mess up with the higher chakras. The big pharmacetical industriy are making so so much money with this vaccines, and i believe they are more interested in making a lot of money than in our health. And i also believe our governments are quite corrupted...
Old 06-02-2022, 09:56 PM
Knower
Thank you all for your opinions, advices and suggestions! It is nice to hear different opinions.

Last edited by kanik : 07-02-2022 at 01:34 AM.
Old 11-02-2022, 10:36 PM
Knower
Does anyone have experience with an increased level of D-dimers that occurs as an side effect after recovering from Covid? How dangerous is that?
Old 25-02-2022, 09:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks your information.