Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-10-2019, 09:50 PM
Pathfinder

Release ALL Negative Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Recently, I did some healing energy work to release all negative thoughts that everyone close to me have had. I have strong psychic abilities that I can sense when I am talking to someone who has negative thoughts ie thinking about death, hurting themselves or others, etc. I either get the sense of fear, anger, or an image would pop in my head while talking to a person even though the conversation isn't about the negative thoughts that they have.

Anyway, I have talked to everyone that is family, close mates, and strangers, and they've said they don't feel or think such thing as death, hate, anger. I did encounter one very angry lady because I was smoking and I tried to be nice but she followed me 3 times so i finally told her to sod off. I didn't wanna be angry but it happened. It was a reflection of her anger onto me which wasn't pleasant.

Negative energy is contagious and we must get rid of it straight away! I've been doing this work since I was an infant (not joking), and lately I've been successful with my missions.

Feel free to post anything on here that is really bothering you. Take a deep breath and let your intuition guide you on how to write what's bothering you. Some will already have the idea what to write so write it as soon as you can!

This is for negative energy clearing and hope people will post as it is for their benefits. If you have any questions, write it or direct message me.

Cheers
James
Old 30-10-2019, 10:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi,
I feel like I have negative thought patterns that has affected others. Could this thread help me in some way?
Old 31-10-2019, 01:06 PM
Pathfinder

Hello 2017account,

Yes it could help you and the others to release these patterns. Willing to share? As long as you're fully comfortable with it. You can also write it on a piece of paper if you don't want anyone to see what it is. It is really just for you and no one else. Once written down, and be done with it. You will notice the change as long as you no longer thought of these negative patterns. It will only work if you want to get rid of it. I hope you do!
Old 31-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Newbie ;)

I already described my problem in the thread I created this week. The thread is called "Energy vampire". It's a recent post in the Auras and Chakras forum, but I can't link it here.

What could I do in my exact situation? I just want to get rid of this as I feel like it no longer serves me. I wanna move on from this.
Old 30-01-2020, 01:56 AM
Pathfinder

Youtube White light protection meditation. You have to listen to it every day until your thinking changes. The mind is very powerful. Negative thoughts might not be all comng from you. If youre an empath, others can rub off their energy on you too.

I hope it works for you!

Cheers
Old 30-01-2020, 05:15 AM
Thumbs up

Rule of thumb, to live by:

You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell
on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind.

-Emmet Fox

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-04-2020, 10:56 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Rule of thumb, to live by:

-Emmet Fox

How this helps if your physical integrity is under imminent danger?
Old 01-05-2020, 11:46 PM

-Emmet Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasBosler
How this helps if your physical integrity is under imminent danger?
Didn't see this till now.
I'm not sure what you mean ---I hope I'm not too late in writing to you!!
What do you mean your 'physical integrity?
Are you saying someone is threatening you with physical harm?!

Would it help you in those moments, say - to be filled with fear?
Would it help you to be be thinking thoughts of hating that person?
If you are being threatened, (which omg, have I been several times as a young, attractive woman esp.!!!)-
what do you think would possibly
change that person - cuz it's not fear...it is what Mr. Fox says above.

Cuz lemme tellya ---a cool, constructive, kind head got me out of each one just fine.
Oh my, 5 come to mind right now!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-05-2020, 05:11 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler1001
Hello everyone,

Recently, I did some healing energy work to release all negative thoughts that everyone close to me have had. I have strong psychic abilities that I can sense when I am talking to someone who has negative thoughts ie thinking about death, hurting themselves or others, etc. I either get the sense of fear, anger, or an image would pop in my head while talking to a person even though the conversation isn't about the negative thoughts that they have.

Anyway, I have talked to everyone that is family, close mates, and strangers, and they've said they don't feel or think such thing as death, hate, anger. I did encounter one very angry lady because I was smoking and I tried to be nice but she followed me 3 times so i finally told her to sod off. I didn't wanna be angry but it happened. It was a reflection of her anger onto me which wasn't pleasant.

Negative energy is contagious and we must get rid of it straight away! I've been doing this work since I was an infant (not joking), and lately I've been successful with my missions.

Feel free to post anything on here that is really bothering you. Take a deep breath and let your intuition guide you on how to write what's bothering you. Some will already have the idea what to write so write it as soon as you can!

This is for negative energy clearing and hope people will post as it is for their benefits. If you have any questions, write it or direct message me.

Cheers
James

Human energy is transferable from one human to another, and we are all energy 100% - energy vampires relate to a kind person like yourself getting into conversation with an aggressive person, and energy will transfer from you to them, so be aware of this and keep away from angry people or you'll feel drained... Be near to like for like people like yourself and you'll be stronger.