Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Suspended
Guide

Mr. X does not have to be a team player w/you ...
As you said, you're a peon & a lowly director in the schematics of the organizational chart ...
He simply holds a higher position, and he has something of value the company wants, otherwise, his present & former bosses would not have groomed him for success ...
Whether he was hired or voted in, they each could have found a way to have him fired or removed or blocked from moving up in the ranks ...

Mr. X is entitled to respect & cooperation from everyone below him ...
Regardless, of what any former bosses say about Mr. X, its not information they should have been sharing w/anyone; it's gossip ...
However, the information were both a heads up as well as confirmation of his behavior ...
As well as allowing you to know they each survived him even though they were getting upset w/him as much or more than you ...

I've been in your position like countless others, its hell ...
If I was not being given a hard time by my boss, it was coming from my probationers or one of many judges or the record's clerk, etc ...
It's office politics ...

It's only a matter of making a decision since you now have an additional 2 cautions of possible termination as well as realize how your future will continually pan out under him ...
If it means staying w/the company to maintain your position, that's fine ...
If it means leaving the job for your own well being & peace of mind, that's fine, too ...
Because this is does not appear to be debatable or has the potential for change in the near future ...
And if you find another job in management, you will still need to be a team player in the expected manner required just like the 2 female bosses you spoke with ...

So glad you decided to attend ...
That was a very good move on your part ...
Good luck ...
Old 21-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
Mr. X does not have to be a team player w/you ...
As you said, you're a peon & a lowly director in the schematics of the organizational chart ...
He simply holds a higher position, and he has something of value the company wants, otherwise, his present & former bosses would not have groomed him for success ...

Mr. X is entitled to respect & cooperation from everyone below him ...
Regardless, of what any former bosses say about Mr. X, its not information they should have been sharing w/anyone; it's gossip ...
However, the information were both a heads up as well as confirmation of his behavior ...

As well as allowing you to know they each survived him even though they were getting upset w/him as much or more than you ...

It's only a matter of making a decision since you now have an additional 2 cautions of possible termination as well as realize how your future will continually most pan out in being under him ...

Excuse me, "Really" but I missed something here--I've never been reprimanded about Mr. X. He got reprimanded about not meeting with me and trying to bully me. My boss has said to me to try to patch up the animosity between us and to do whatever I can do to work with him, but he has never reprimanded me. My boss knows that Mr. X has double crossed me many times and he's caught Mr. X in lies--my boss and Mr. X's boss are well aware of the drama that Mr. X has caused. I have all my ducks in a row. My boss wanted me to tell Mr. X how me and Mr. P met monthly and what we discussed, blah blah blah. I told my boss, Mr. X does not want to hear it and says he's not going to meet with me. My boss said I'll handle it he went and talked to Mr. X's boss to get him to cooperate.

That was Mr. X's boss (the female AVP) that said today to the audience to his face that yes, she had a very hard time with his hardheaded attitude when he first came onboard with the company---and he was in a much lower position then and he worked his way up. That he never saw anything in shades of gray but everything in black and white, and she had to really mentor him to get him this far.

Right now--our positions are equals. When I my promotion goes into effect 2/1, my title will be higher than his on the organizational chart. Of course he will never recognize it. We report to separate AVPs on the organizational chart--but both AVPs are equal to each other--so I do not report to Mr. X and he does not report to mine. We are supposed to work together and that is what he does not like. I have more years of experience at the company and more education; however, our jobs and job duties are different. When he became interim Mr. P had planned to have a meeting with he, me, and Mr. X but unfortunately he left before the meeting happened; but, Mr. X didn't want me to tell him anything about what my department did or what exactly was the relationship between our departments or anything because in his mind he thought he knew everything there was to know and in actuality he knew nothing.

I am originator at my location---no one was there before me--so every department that came aboard I brought them there, brought in the furniture, set everyone up, got everyone phone access, computers, appliances, mail, everything. I didn't even have a secretary at the time. Then I got a staff person who help with the logistics and organization of moving everything into the building. Then I worked with Mr. X's department (at that time Mr. P's department) on the logistics of services they'd provide, schedules, everything--what work we would provide for them...My department did all this in two months time for move-in and then we were ready for service to the public a month later. So it was a feat.

Note: That's part of the reason the bosses wanted me at the event is because it looks good for me to drive from my location to come to their location--oh look TxG came all the way from A to B just for this event. Whoo Hoo! Yay! kissy kissy! Smooches! I haven't seen you in ages! XOXOXO!

His department is suppose to be of service to my department--his department and workers have dropped the ball several times--but he's the stereotypical ex-military guy that he's never wrong and it's never his fault. His group has left my group hanging without any assistance several times--then he gets mad at me even though the documentation shows my guys called for assistance and Mr. X admits he can't tell me why his guys didn't show up.

In his speech to the audience today he said that he and his boss had several, deep, meaningful discussions about how he had to learn "to talk to civilians" (wink, wink). That's the reason he goes back into the "I don't have to tell you anything"--uh, yes you do because I am the director of this location"--you can't just come in and start changing things without telling me and especially without my approval.

Mr. X went to the CEO's location, and did that with Mr. X equivalent (Mr. M) at that location and ceremoniously got slapped down by Mr. M, a Senior VP of the conglomerate and the Legal Department. Essentially, on the organizational chart, Mr. M is like Mr. X but on a massive scale over larger and multiple locations. Basically Mr. M and the Legal Department (the Harvard/Yale lawyers) told Mr. X to stay in his own lane and mind his own business. Mr. X came back and told me that they didn't know what they were talking about and he was going to do it his way. I'm just keeping my head down and doing my job. You don't make CEO location mad--you end up missing ala Jimmy Hoffa--bye Felicia--the fire department is hiring.
Old 21-01-2017, 01:33 AM
Suspended
Guide

Sorry you misunderstood, the 2 cautions were from the two who were terminated that feared you might get fired ...
Peace out ...
Old 21-01-2017, 01:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
Sorry you misunderstood, the 2 cautions were from the two who were terminated that feared you might get fired ...
Peace out ...

Yes, that is true, one has filed a formal complaint...
Old 12-07-2020, 04:03 PM
Pathfinder
Ah, the Universe and Justice. :)

What is justice?
Where does it come from?
What determines its postulates?

Let’s start with the fact that I chose to use the word “postulate” which means: a statement that is self-evident.
We are currently residing on an isolated planet which has been quarantined on purpose after errors done in the past. So, Cosmic Truce slowly faded away in people’s minds after malevolent groups distorted the teachings in the following order: from shifting the focus towards lesser spirituality to complete disbelief in the “paranormal”.
Thus, it is very normal that on this occasion people will start developing destructive patterns of behavior. How does justice link to this tendency?
When instead of responsibility for the greater good, the Self aims to serve oneself’s inverted desires. Manipulating a truth leads to verbosity - you sound very convincing and perceptive but instead you delude the others by confusing them to mistake a lie with a truth that should be simple.
When lies and corruption start speaking of justice, sooner or later it will end up as a verbal battle of (passive /) aggression.
When you are aware of Cosmic Justice, it resonates in harmony and leads to progress, respect, benefit for the greater good of the habitat and the respective inhabitants. It has a healing effect and the fuss of the noise which “justified truce” makes, gets dissolved and you start hearing an intuitive sound, which teaches you the two only real principles behind justice, as eternal and immortal as God is: good and love!
And I mean the conscious and mature form of the latter, where you actually understand the principles of the Universal Laws.
They may be Laws of physics but I guess.. Justice is linked to Law, isn't it?
Like in court.