Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-05-2014, 06:47 AM
dreambreax

Vibration during meditation and standing straight

Vibration during meditation and standing straight

Long ago, i meditate without having vibration at all. nothing.

Since my kundalini have been awakened last year, i can feel many vibration along on the back spine. The biggest vibration is on the back of the head and my back neck. THere are big energy in my forehead (ajna chakra), and slight energy in the crown chakra. This happened during deep meditation.

Its not only meditation, during standing straight i can feel the big vibration all over my body, from the very top of my head, to my leg. somehow my body are covered by the vibration. vibration getting bigger, its like covering my whole body. it can makes me shiver. there are difference between normal cold shiver and vibration shiver.

the more i focus and feel the vibration, the bigger and stronger the vibration.

its like a headache in my forehead, but the difference is that i dont feel any pain when i shake my head. no pain, just strong energy.

QUESTION: what is the benefit of this vibration? during this present life, and after i die? or no benefit at all? haha
Old 16-05-2014, 06:59 AM
Stillness_Speaks

I have similar. It comes and goes. I see it as some sort of "house-cleaning", removal of stuck energy. Small pockets of resistance and fear. Re-wiring of the brain and nervous system in order to be more "open and free". Renewal of the body and the energy system, awakening of the body. Benefits? Naahhh... just confusion
Old 16-05-2014, 10:51 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillness_Speaks
Benefits? Naahhh... just confusion

yes, we need expert to comment this haha
Old 24-06-2014, 07:22 AM
dreambreax

where is the expert here?
Old 24-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Master
The benefit if you want to call it that is attunement. Attunement is part of the ongoing enlightenment journey. How that enlightenment expresses itself is personal. You should be telling us what the benefits are, and relating whatever positive changes are happening as a result of your attunement.
Old 25-06-2014, 05:58 AM
dreambreax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
The benefit if you want to call it that is attunement. Attunement is part of the ongoing enlightenment journey. How that enlightenment expresses itself is personal. You should be telling us what the benefits are, and relating whatever positive changes are happening as a result of your attunement.

my benefit is, it is easier to do meditation, it can go deeper easily. I can feel the chakra very intense, the energy can makes me shiver for minutes. shivering for minutes is very long time, perhaps i can shiver for an hour. its not normal shiver, its different, because its the energy.

other than that, i dont know what are the benefits, therefore I need a Master to answer this one
Old 25-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambreax
other than that, i dont know what are the benefits, therefore I need a Master to answer this one
Gurus aren't the answer, the experience and knowing yourself is, that's what I was trying to tell you. But go look for a Guru if you must.