Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Master
Some other stuff has been going through my mind too and it's about appearance, our own and of those we desire. How much is it about this than it is about spirit?
Old 26-12-2013, 03:18 AM
Master
. .
Old 26-12-2013, 04:33 AM
Knower
I always thought that being Homosexual meant having a equal balance of both feminine and masculine(yin/yang) energies within the human body.

for example..

Being male and being fully attracted to another male will mean that the soul within that body is advanced and is equally balanced in energy.

--

I believe that souls are genderless and caring being attracted to any other gender is natural because who you are isnt the body or the gender of the body you are the soul.
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 26-12-2013, 04:37 AM
Knower
Being Homosexual or Bisexual isnt a choice. You are who you are and there are so many layers of different souls on this planet, there can only be one of you so being yourself if totally natural.
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 26-12-2013, 05:11 AM
Master
It's no issue being gay or bi or other sexuality, so there's no need to justify it with grandiose spiritual delusions. Most people are heterosexual and from all walks of religion and spiritual practice, same as people of minority sexualities...
Old 28-12-2013, 10:36 PM
Suspended
Anything that challenges us is an issue, by definition. Issues are what 'anchor' our attention, forcing us to deal with them in some way, thus define ourselves, thus express the universe.

There is nothing about being LGBT that is any more 'spiritual' than any other issue - nor any less.
Old 30-12-2013, 10:12 PM
CNWms

I think that all relationships can be spiritual. Being yourself is the core of spirituality. If you are homosexual, then being yourself is the best thing you can do for you. Who knows why you chose to be homosexual in this lifetime? God is not a judge, he/she is an observer.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Master
I do like Mr Tolle's idea about this in 'The Power of Now.'

Basically he says that to delve into homosexuality can be a good thing because it allows us to review ourselves outside of the paradigm or example that society has ordained for us but that if we go to the point of labeling ourselves as homosexuals we have somewhat missed the point.

So sexuality, homosexual or otherwise, is merely sex, always has been and always will be, and the question to be asked if sex is spiritual is not the style involved but is the sex supported by the spirituality or does the spirituality support the sex? Would the sex continue without the spirituality and vice versa would the spirituality continue without the sex?

I mentioned appearance and mine isn't so good so maybe that's why I haven't had much sex. But I have seen those whose appearance is good indulging in a manner of sexual pursuits and it almost seems as if this appearance which enables sexual attractiveness to remain unquestioned is somewhat detrimental in the long run as they rely on that appearance so much more than could be seen as spiritually... um, healthy? balanced?

This is what struck me at the very beginning of this thread and the question isn't so far asked. That the question of why there is sex in the first place or my appearance allows me to indulge so how can I then make it become 'more' spiritual?

Don't wash yourself for three weeks then approach your partners for sex and love.... lol, that'd take it all to all spiritual level.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Master
Sexuality is only one aspect of each human being......are we not more than our sexual orientation? and why such a focus on who's doing what to whom sexually.....who cares.....