Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-03-2013, 12:00 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
A month or so ago i come aware of a new male spirit guide, i asked him for a name and got the name peter pan.
The name has popped up in my head a few times since when in connection with him. What would that mean

It could mean anything, but it would have a specific reference to you. Think about Peter Pan and take away the trappings of the fairy story, find the morals behind it as you understand them. Spirit Guides don't (usually) push our noses to the grindstone, but subtle hints are the norm.
Old 18-01-2014, 05:20 AM
Knower
This is kind of strange because ever since I was small I have had a strong connection to Peter Pan and it has grown stronger ever since. It seems more like a spiritual connection than anything. I have never felt this way about any other Fairytale...I feel like he is real.
Old 18-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There's a condition called the Peter Pan syndrome, where grown men try to act like their still a boy, and also there,s the Cinderelar syndrome where women think their still a little girl.

My goodness lol, know your fairy-tales.

Peter-pan is entirely different to Cinderella.... way beyond their gender

Peter pan is the boy that couldn't grow up, and served to save all the lost children like himself, as he fought against the adult world.

Cinderella is the young girl who grew up to find that she was a woman of strength and beauty.

They represent alternative paths... or different aspects of the path.