Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 09-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Pathfinder

Devas of the British Isles

Good day folks, I have had an earnest quest to find a UK website or forum somewhere that was dedicated to the study and discussion of Devas. This location is as close as I can find, perhaps I’ll find what I’ve been looking for here.
To give you a picture of what I mean by Devas; search for Geoffrey Hodson & Ethylwynne Quail in any search engine and look at their pictures... Ethelwynn Quail was an artist that created very accurate representations of the Devic kingdom under the guidance of Geoffrey Hodson, the most extraordinary clairvoyant of the last century imho.

I have spent over 20yrs studying the subtle world of Devas and elemental forms, I used to see them myself until I suffered 'damage' in life and now I can only sense their presence. My wife can see them perfectly though; she has instant subtle vision. We used to climb mountains and sit up high and engage in conversation with them. Imagine sitting on the Snowdon summit and seeing a grand majestic Deva towering a further 1000’ into the sky above the peak. On noticing our attention it reduced down to a height of perhaps 6’ and stood in front of us, curious about our engagement (very, very few human beings would give it direct attention). I remember asking a pretty numb question like ‘how long have you been here?’ - It had been there since the mountain formed – a very, very long time – but they don’t perceive time in the illusory linear manner that we do. I believe we drew some pictures of it at the time; but I don’t know where they are now.
The Devic Kingdom has a vast variety of subtle beings of the devic evolutionary chain from the tiny grass elves and petite aerial sylphs to my favourite mountain devas to gigantic ‘lords’ of the skies and oceans. Our Human evolution has a similarity to the higher Devas in that we both possess a virtually identical subtle energy charging system though few would realise that.
I would be interested in discussion with anyone that sees our resident British Devas, particularly those of our Mountains and Lochs, Lakes and waterfalls.
Old 13-03-2017, 01:07 PM
Suspended
Guide
Findhorn

Just read your post,I love the idea of elves,fairies ( my spelling ) or little folk,I had an elemental when I was a child in Liverpool England in the 1950's.
I now live in Australia since 1969,as a child I would be at the bottom of the stairs waiting to go up to bed,there was a landing at the top,I was maybe 4-5 years old,there was no landing light,we were pretty poor like everyone else after the war.
But every night and I only can assume what was waiting for me on the landing was an elemental?
Two foot tall maybe,green with black spots,I was so scared of this thing I refused to go upstairs,no one else saw it only me.
Later on in life I picked up a book called "The Magic of Findhorn", what a good read it was too,it was about what you wrote above,I have always believed the plant kingdom is just that,a Kingdom,a realm that few get to see,and I believe that like the minerals and all animals that each has a "Deva or Monad" as its head.
Regards Billy.
Old 13-03-2017, 03:18 PM
Pathfinder

What you're describing might have been a house Brownie; they are present in every home where people live. Their form varies but the size would be about right. Harmless creatures, mischievous yes but harmless all the same, their purpose is to guard and look after the home. Cats frequently see them.
In Oz, there is a group in Melbourne with a website which I can't put a link to (yet :) ) with a wonderful website that has many pictures of devas of the botanical garden there. I'll post the link shortly when I've completed my 'probation period' :)
Tony
Old 14-03-2017, 08:49 AM
Suspended
Guide
Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
What you're describing might have been a house Brownie; they are present in every home where people live. Their form varies but the size would be about right. Harmless creatures, mischievous yes but harmless all the same, their purpose is to guard and look after the home. Cats frequently see them.
In Oz, there is a group in Melbourne with a website which I can't put a link to (yet :) ) with a wonderful website that has many pictures of devas of the botanical garden there. I'll post the link shortly when I've completed my 'probation period' :)
Tony

Thank you kindly mate,a house brownie eh?.well it scared the life out of me for years,it stopped after I drowned aged 6,and my granny brought me a tiny ginger tomcat kitten to cheer me up,lol!

Regards Billy.
Old 14-03-2017, 09:08 AM
Pathfinder

Well, considering you drowned aged 6, your typing is pretty good!