Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 27-09-2015, 10:13 AM
Seeker
Fish Meeting Matthew

Meeting Matthew

There are many healers, some who choose the paths relating to the physical body, some relating to the mind and others to the spirit. But then there are healers who combine one or all of these. I would say Matthew is one of these healers.

Known for his creativity, Mathew sure did empower change. He nurtured this ability by influencing possibilities of building relationships that can support these changes. But to get there, the mind of a creative man had to endure both inherited beliefs through sacrifices and the values of understanding them. One way is through movement. Not just physical but establishing networks through people who can help see his vision.

Although Matthew was well known, he did enjoy his space. In fact if we think about it, it was possibly his true self. Sometimes we can’t always be the life of a party but rather the recluse observer that first stands back to get a feel of his or her surroundings. For Matthew, being on his own was usually a sense of control to help clear his mind and reset it through inspiring thoughts of changing the world.

Speaking like a teacher, Matthew’s expression was always, ‘”How can build something out of nothing and make it work”. This type of creative thinking will lead to seeing the bigger picture, because if we think about it, a teacher prospective is to empower others and give them the tools to work with. It is our decision what we make of these tools.

His cognitive approach to life was to take what we have and make it better, what I call the fluffer's energy, providing a better service for others with a rewarding experience. We need more people like Matthew in this world.

I never got the opportunity to meet Matthew before his passing, but in spirit his is still doing healing by bring people from around the world to his forum to empower change and creative healing. I know this because he pulled me to his site yesterday.

Matthew has a way of reaching out to people. That I would say comes from his inherited DNA. There is no doubt in my mind that healers are born in families. He was always supporting his own.

I hope what I have written about him will bring light to others, he has already done so for me.
Old 26-12-2016, 05:31 PM
Master

Wow, this is about the creator of this forum, Matt (devolution). How wonderful. Thank you for your thoughts.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:11 PM
Guide

I had spoken to Matthew a few times and he was deeper in Spirit than most were aware. Perhaps even deeper than he was aware.

I was surprised to hear he had a Heart attack. Though I doubt the Doctors were correct. As Yogananda too they claimed had a Heart attack. I suspect otherwise, that what appears to be a Heart attack is merely a Heart Transformation mis-understood by the World.
Old 12-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
I had spoken to Matthew a few times and he was deeper in Spirit than most were aware. Perhaps even deeper than he was aware.

I was surprised to hear he had a Heart attack. Though I doubt the Doctors were correct. As Yogananda too they claimed had a Heart attack. I suspect otherwise, that what appears to be a Heart attack is merely a Heart Transformation mis-understood by the World.

I just read this thread today as I wanted to read about the man with a vision that has manifest in this wonderful forum.

You, Golden Eagle, spoke of having spoken to Matthew, what an honor. And I like what you wrote about his Heart Transformation. He reached his Heart's desire and was fortunate enough to release his ~self from bondage of this earth experience. I still feel this experience is bondage I want out of, yet my subconscious will not go for it I suppose.

Anyway, Matthew is certainly in my Heart ~ thanks XO
Old 17-06-2017, 10:46 PM
boshy b. good

i don't know about meeting - but it's a sure. but it's a sure

Whereas he's real - upstairs - ( a ) business
matter, more than us forum - cool

Last edited by boshy b. good : 18-06-2017 at 02:41 AM.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Suspended
Thanks for the wonderful forum, Matt, Devolution.