Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-12-2011, 04:51 AM
Nada

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?- TF OF YOUR OWN SPOUSE/SO/PARTNER?

Merry Christmas!

I am sitting here around my hubby’s parents’ dining table, trying to bury myself in laptops/smartphone, trying to avoid their dysfunctional dynamics/ co-dependency/ and denials, and wondering what kind of karma that I have with these bunch of people.
I keep reminding myself that this will be over tomorrow morning when we leave.

Anyway, I was responding to another posting and this question came to my mind.

What if your partner/husband/wife/so has their own TFs and are mesmerized with their feelings about their own TFs??

What if they visit a similar posting like this forum and are confessing about their unconditional love for their own TFs?

What if they are having their own astral meetings and telepathic communication with their own TFs?

What if they are wondering about their reactions if their TFs ask them to be with them in physically/sexually/romantically?

What if their TFs want our partner/husband/wife/significant other to leave our relationships and us?

What would be your response if you find out about all of the above?
What if they tell you about their own unconditional love for their own TFs and tell you that they are thinking about leaving you for their own TFs?

Would you be devastated?

Or would you understand?

Would you feel like that there is no way that you can compete with their TFs? Especially because you know yourself, how deep their soul and spiritual connection can be?

How do you compete with astral dates, astral sex, and telepathy communication?

Would you try to hold on to your partner/SO/spouse?

Or would you step aside and let them join their TFs?
Especially because you really want to have a romantic and physical relationship with your own TFs so you know how they feel.

What would you do?

If we all have our own half somewhere, this can also happen to your partner/SO/spouse OR it may already be happening to them.

Last edited by Nada : 26-12-2011 at 06:49 AM.
Old 26-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Stingray

I'm just trying to love my wife more at the moment and cherish what we have. Accept the fact that some people don't think about these things so much. That they are much more down to earth. And to be honest that's not always such a bad thing.

What will be will be.
Old 26-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Krystalle

I would ask why didn't they tell me all this from the beginning :P...
Old 26-12-2011, 10:12 AM
silent whisper

Are we responsible for others feelings, decisions and journey? We can only be responsible for our own feelings in that space and how we deal with it all from where we reside within. I found a wealth of gold, by taking the twin flame path..so why would I deny another of this path if it means they too have that chance to find their gold too..
Old 26-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Knower
I am so there with you, sw. Thank you for this ... it was what I needed this morning.
Old 26-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Master

I would ask him what he wanted to do about it. I'd be supportive.
Old 26-12-2011, 04:00 PM
SerpentQueen

Send him off with my love and blessings. He insists he is way more practical about life, and yet I have my reasons to suspect he may indeed have his own TF ou there, either they have yet to meet or she is incarnate. In his sleep he talks a lot, to someone who even has a name.... And he has often lightheartedly teased me that I'm not his last wife. We have both always said we are sharing this path for now, but maybe not forever.

I mean, c'mon....he has known about my TF from the start and it doesn't bother him. There is more to my DH than he lets on, and those closest to him also sense this about him. He claims he is not spiritual in the least yet he spent years studying religions. He is witness to all the weird freaky stuff going on between TF and I and he doesn't dismiss it out of hand. I will tell him he is holding out on me, and he shuts up and zones out, refusing to say anything more. Half the time I do not know what to make of him.
Old 27-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Nada

So nobody wants to fight to keep their relationship from destroyed by the TF of your so/spouse??
You will step aside so they can be happy?
You are so generous..
Old 27-12-2011, 03:24 AM
Master

True love is not a fight. If you have the person's spiritual progress in mind and overall happiness, then you will let them go get what they need.

My relationship with someone is not more important than that person's soul journey. I'd let anyone go who felt they needed it.
Old 27-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Nightmare

If the person really wants to join their tf, they join, and need no permission. But many prefer to have a spouse and a lover (tf)...

Anyhow, the person who respects themselves won't hold on to unfaithful partner.