Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Master
Judge not lest ye be judged - Is this possible on a continuous basis?

Lately, I've been experimenting with "Judge not lest ye be judged" and wonder whether any Christians (or anyone else for that matter) have tried a day with absolutely no judgments whatsoever of good versus bad.

This, of course, does not preclude action as non-judgment does not suggest non-action. It simply suggests non-judgment and nothing more.

I'd be curious to hear thoughts on whether even a single day can transpire with judging .....albeit acting when the spirit moves one to action.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:06 AM
Suspended
Ascender

I know someone who lives this, it's always nice to be shown the art of the possible and it's inspirational to say the least as it's not the norm (or common) here

Edit: My opinion: very worthwhile practice, but I presume it would coincide with strong awareness, allowing one to drop/transcend the emotion/thought/judgement if and as it arose.
Old 12-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Yer, I can claim to practice that , like all the time - now many will be getting ready to take a big high jump right on top of me now, trying to squash that claim flat - but I tell you truth, I never judge on a personal level, and indeed, never let emotions dictate my responses...

The bottom line is Iam indeed, like CONSTANTLY aware, moment to moment, of Who and what I TRULY AM - an eternal Soul, and not even a human Being - so really, this entire world paradigm doesn't quit apply to me any more it seems - like I stepped sideways out of its reach, and as Christ said, on some deep inner level Im just letting it all pass by..

Alongside that moment to moment awareness of Self, is a similar moment moment awareness of everybody else around - a definite empathic ability to "read people" - how they are feeling, especially in matters of truth or deception - and the thing there is it soon becomes apparent that practically everybody DECEIVES THEMSELF !! Simply, people just do NOT HAVE A CLUE, for the most part - who and what they ACTUALLY ARE - they are living their lives I a purely MORTAL way with purely mortal wordly day to day concerns....MOST pay scant attention to their Soul and spirit around, are fully oblivious to it...

Ignorance really is the only enemy here...Knowing our relative positions - being able to gauge it instantly, moment to moment - seems to allow me a total freedom - there is no NEED to judge or "react" as I know that IF they KNEW what I KNOW , then they simply would not BE ACTING in that manner at all - it really is that simple - like a base rule that is always there in the front of the awareness guiding every thought word and action now.. Self Ignorance IS the enemy Folks.. Self understanding is the armour and defense against this world..

I say it that way, as often the world is downright HOSTILE (and getting gmore so every week - have you all noticed ?) - especially it is indeed JUDGEMENTAL - and people will indeed, get swept up in their judgemental emotions, and will often act on them in very negative confrontational manner...Judgement and condemnation ALWAYS go hand in hand, dont they..??.. And yet it is actually quite easy I find to just side step all that.. With a little Self awareness and perhaps a deliberate reminder if needed, deep breath, count to ten lol...REMEMEBR who you are and just let it go..

Yer I can do that - it is easy - but then again, I personally don't really have a choice...Im all about TRUTH - including the personal truth we create o four Self.. My world and roots, mortal beginnings - is the grey borderline world between your mainstream society - and the part you call the underworld, drugs and that whole subculture - Ive been a part of it all my life - am surrounded by it day in day out... Now - how appropriate - many here will indeed JUDGE that, as if somehow they think they have a clue..lol....But I will tell you (all) from the direct experiences, these people are just like You and I - eternal Soul - struggling to be recognised...Try NOT to judge - try instead to understand - to place SELF in THEIR position - how would YOU act, facing their life..??..

Easy for me to say - I was once EXACTLY like that - self ignorant TO THE EXTREME - ad this is how I know who and what they are -this is how I learned that such personal judgement was entirely unwarranted - in IGNORANCE they / we do things we do NOT INTEND - so if we are going to judge , and we are for its our mortal nature to do so, then think first - judge the INTENTION, and not necessarily the outcome or result...BIG difference sometimes... Do NOT RE act to these judgements you make - don't let them cascade the emotions into uncontrollable turmoil or you will lose yourself and calamity is bound to follow.... But rather - RESPOND - stay in control through your own Self knowledge and Wisdom, APPLY it - constantly apply it moment to moment - thereby we can begin to CHOOSE how to ACT rather that REACT somewhat out of control....

Its really easy as I say -NOT to judge - and do we also see, alongside this, comes a very natural mode of "forgiving"..??....trust me - Self understanding Folks - get to the root cause of "what drives you" - its Wisdom brings a peace and security that will literally lift you high above such mortal worries... This is not a boast or egoic claim of supremacy - its just an honest observation of the way we all work on that intimate hidden level of Self - find it within - KNOW THY SELF as Christ said - we find we just naturally know how to act, what to say and do becomes a moment to moment fresh and dynamic revelation of truth, and not a learned response forced from the world out there.. Fear, can stop, and so then can all that judgement and fear of BEING judged - the world out there becomes a much MUCH more nicer, happier place... Find your truth within, then BECOME you r truth and LIVE your truth - just as He taught
Old 13-10-2017, 02:51 AM
Experiencer

ab orig-how many times have you judged me in your responses to my posts-in my responses to your posts? how many names did you call me?

and when I brought it to your attention you denied it-you denied what you wrote?

applying labels-or calling someone names is judging is it not-not high jumping on you but simply calling attention to your continuous gollywaggles
Old 13-10-2017, 03:47 AM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

Are you asking for forgiveness and forgiving or you're forgiving other? If it's the first one then you can't say so, if you're the later one, you also can't say so. It's because forgiving is not from you. You can't make assumption for others or yourself. That's why think correctly before you say and then ask for forgiveness after it's too late. Don't make your statement sound plausible自圆其说. Don't think a world of yourself过于自负only. Don't bring reproach on yourself自取其咎. Don't tell something fictitious子虚乌有as you're best ground. Just think of something that's with unerring accuracy准确无误. And don't be cocksure and imperious to criticism自以为是.

May anyone like to making a scientific approach which is not to claim infallibility一贯正確的 presumptuously冒昧的 or intoxication with yourself 自我陶醉but to seek truth from facts. You'll have to bat主动地cherry pick筛选of chicanery欺诈or truth. And don't profess妄称that can feel smug about 自鸣得意but alienate yourself with something incoherently不合乎逻辑的.
Old 13-10-2017, 04:15 AM
Master

When interacting with other beings in every day life we have to be able to evaluate/judge other people/beings, and judge whether or not they are lovingly forthcoming with us or others.

So that we can coexist on this planet with others without harm coming tosus or our loved ones in any way shape and form.

If everyone could only evaluate or judge others in a loving way and then offer them emotional/mental or physical assistance. and or even after evaluating/judging their intentions and then just lovingly move away from their presence without condemning them and talking un lovingly about them afterwoods.

THAT IS THE WAY LOVING SPIRITUAL BEINGS WHO ARE WELL DEVELOPED IN GODS VERY ESSENCE, LIVE THEIR LIVES.

They imediately realize the soul quality of any being....but for arguments sake lets say that they come across a very dark unloving being, they can see and evaluate/judge the soul quality of an uloving dark being....and then they can approach that dark being with an understanding of which way that being may act towards them...and if that being was to be completely unloving and not forthcoming, with the loving being, then that loving being will back away, for awhile without condemnation in his/her judgments or any harm whatsoever comes to that dark being.

Isn't it stated in the bible....to test every spiritual being, to see if they are lovingly forthcoming. .....well every earthly occupant of this planet is a spiritual being.....SO SHOULDN'T WE BE ABLE TO LOVINGLY EVALUATE/JUDGE OTHER EARTHLINGS AS WE WOULD A SPIRITUAL BEING...AS THE BIBLE SUGGESTS. Without condemnations.

Regards neil.
Old 13-10-2017, 04:51 AM
Suspended
I listen the same story of loving theory over and over again in this forum. But I can't feel what he sows as the expected loving from the narrator. What I feel is self esteemed but be opinionated自以为是. And I more prefer to see the situation or condition at the moment of incident. But not self-betrayal or self-exposure 自我暴露to be at a dangerous zone(battlefield or warfare). And avoiding flaunt夸耀 of one's misleading sentiment (情感的)观点or "truth". And the indulgence of the wrong "loving" philosophy 错爱may get increasely involved insensitively and be unable to extricate oneself 越陷越深,无法自拔.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 13-10-2017 at 06:58 AM.
Old 13-10-2017, 06:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I listen the same story of loving theory over and over again in this forum. But I can't feel what he sows as the expected loving from the narrator. What I feel is self esteemed but be opinionated自以为是. And I more prefer to see the situation or condition at the moment of incident. But not self-betrayal or self-exposure 自我暴露to be at a dangerous zone(battlefield or warfare). And avoiding flaunt夸耀 one's misleading sentiment (情感的)观点or "truth". And the indulgence of the wrong "loving" philosophy 错爱may get increasely involved insensitively and be unable to extricate oneself 越陷越深,无法自拔.

Mmmmm....I can only guess that this post was directed towards myself jeremy...can you confirm that for me please.. jeremy.

..because jeremy..... I couldn't understand much of what was within it.
Because it was full of illegible broken english 'OF' unloving assumptions as per usual once again.

Jeremy....you will have to speak with a loving tone and intentions, to be able to encourage me to engage in coversation with yourself.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE...!!
Old 13-10-2017, 06:45 AM
Master
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For the measure you give will be the measure you get back [Lk. 6:37-

'Measure' .... this speaks to me of ' Kamma '
Judging others certainly has it's place in society, you cannot stand by and not judge certain behaviour from others but I personally think it all comes down to the ' intent ' not the action of judging, do we judge through prejudice or with wisdom..... ?
Old 13-10-2017, 06:52 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Mmmmm....I can only guess that this post was directed towards myself jeremy...can you confirm that for me please.. jeremy.

..because jeremy..... I couldn't understand much of what was within it.
Because it was full of illegible broken english 'OF' unloving assumptions as per usual once again.

Jeremy....you will have to speak with a loving tone and intentions, to be able to encourage me to engage in coversation with yourself.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE...!!

Is your first post also directed to my post? Ha! That one is just following OF my post. Why I see your post, as if you're always blowing your own trumpet 自吹自擂 or bragging around. Or is it just seems to me as if it's full of vainglory自高自大. This is a hoax, pure and simple 这是自欺欺人之谈. You say about "loving" but I more prefer to keep aloof 冷漠from court destruction自取灭亡---- get killed by my enemies. (I've written before....).