Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Aversion to Geodes

Hi,
Personally I love geodes, but my mom hates them. She says they "give her the creeps", but she likes other types of stones and gems. I don't really know what her take on crystals is, as far as properties etc... and while she knows I am into metaphysical things, I have never really divulged my beliefs about healing and meditation with crystals. (I'm still kind of in the closet).
Anyway, back to geodes...have any of you heard of people having a bad reaction to them? I am guessing that their energy doesn't align with her or something. Any thoughts?
It isn't just one type of crystal either, it is any form of geode.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:14 PM
Guide
It's quite possible the energies don't mesh! I feel the same way, I just have a slight aversion to them...wonder what that is and maybe someone else can lend some more advice on this. It could be the formation, how they're sort of focused inward or (if they're cut in half) how the bowl form can push other energies away. My kids love them, though, like you, they're outgoing and love to spread their energies. Does it seem like your mom likes to keep her energy close?
Old 06-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Master
I think that's weird that anybody could have aversion to them, cause they're so neat! I bought two from Mexico (U.S. Co., but the geodes were from some ancient volcano that spewed them out lots and lots of years ago. They're small, fit in the palm of your hand (they were already 'cut' in two pieces). They sparkle like tiny diamonds coated inside (druzy crystal). I gave one to a friend in Georgia. I do believe it may have to do with how they formed - knowing how they did it - it's their mysterious nature.