Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Experiencer

Mistaken Identity

Has anyone experienced mistaken identity?

When I was starting to know about astral projection, there was a time i was waking up slowly when I felt being grabbed in my astral arm by a guy was so angry yelling and scolding me like I was her wife or gf, then I heard a woman's voice and they disappeared.

Last edited by Aube Borealis : 07-04-2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aube Borealis
Has anyone experienced mistaken identity?

When I was starting to know about astral projection, there was a time i was waking up slowly when I felt being grabbed in my astral arm by a guy was so angry yelling and scolding me like I was her wife or gf, then I heard a woman's voice and they disappeared.
Actually this happens quite frequently to me and over the course of years I've stumbled upon why it tends to happen to people so frequently. One answer does not explain every time it happens because there is certainly more than one possibility, but the majority come down to Tri-porting. Just to briefly explain what Triporting is this is when your astral body or some other spiritual body you can experience in dreams or projections is inserted into the body of a being that lives in that dimension. I know this is probably not a pleasing thought but unfortunately it is true and it happens constantly for pretty much everyone even people who do not project and just sleep. The reason it is called "Tri-porting" though I'm guessing is because there are a total of three beings involved, although technically there can and often are more beings involved but generally it involves three parties. You being the being from another dimension, the facilitators who gather your body while it's in a non-conscious state and transport you from one dimension into another dimension and to the location of the being's whose body you're going to be inserted into. And that being whose body you're being inserted into is obviously the third party involved. Although they usually will have their friends around when it happens so they can instigate a situation or try and steer the experience into a certain direction. This is definitely going to be the cause of most of these mistaken identities in dreams and projections. Or the other option is the person knows who and what you are they are just messing with you to see how you react, which certainly does happen as well. A lot of times it will be beings who are involved in the Tri-porting and they are just treating you in a way you wouldn't expect to see how you will react or once again to steer the experience into a certain direction. This is something that occurs mostly in the lower-realms but I have had lesser forms of this occur in light-realms although nobody was inserted into anyone in that case, a boy was holding onto my feet and experiencing what I was experiencing in my perspective.

My suggestion is when this does happen walk into as private of a space as you can find. Although you won't be alone and there will likely be invisible beings watching you. But just sit down and say something along the lines of "I know you're there and I'm not going to play these games" at that point another being will form and separate from you. They will usually get very irritated and say something rude and then run off, or harass you for awhile. But they tend to get really angry when we cut their Tri-porting ordeal short probably because they went to all the trouble to have it facilitated. Even in the lower-realms it doesn't always necessarily have to be a negative experience you can have interesting ones, but usually at the end of the line there is something negative if you continue with the experience. Most of the beings in those dimensions can't help but resorting to the same dysfunctional behavior, but I guess that's why they exist in a lower-realm to begin with. They really do like to pretend to be your friend and make you feel comfortable, just so they can tear down that illusionary wall minutes, hours, days, months, or years later and see the aftermath.
Old 10-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Experiencer

Thank you Astral Explorer for your very informative reply and advice.

I am not an expert but I just have some experiences on Astral travel.
I'll take your suggestion on walking away, i hope it will not happen again.

Last edited by Aube Borealis : 10-04-2017 at 09:50 AM.