Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 30-01-2017, 01:07 AM
Pathfinder

number 27...

Hey everyone, today is my 27th birthday in January 2017.
Since I was 15 years old, the number 27 I was instantly attracted to and felt a sense that it was going to be my lucky number.

For years, I would see the number 27 in strange places, on clocks, on billboards, on tv, even the house I grew up in was #27.... for 12 years this has been happening. Today is the day I've been waiting for almost my whole life... I have always felt that something good was going to happen to me when I turn 27, and this is what I have learnt so far about the numerology of the numbers.... If anyone else has any information that could help, please let me know!

Also, here is one of those strange moments I saw the number 27... This little piece of paper / sticker was on my front door step, which is on a deck, with stairs to get there. How on earth could it get there?? I found this on my arrival home one day with my husband, he couldn't believe it either. We also realised it was 27 days until my 27th Birthday in 2017 when I found this!!

Number 2 has the traits of the real objective of life and the spiritual energy behind life. It denotes an uncanny sense of perception, contradiction and stability. Collaboration and conciliation with other people, helping others with unselfish motives and compassion are other characteristics of Number 2.

Number 7 operates at a higher level of existence and deals with intuitive capabilities and understanding of self. It has vibrations of spirituality and principle of existence. The Number 7 drives you to perceive and look deep inside your conscience. When you mix the qualities of Number 2 and Number 7, Number 27 will have the vibrations of divine beliefs and total devotion, compassion and absolute peace.

When Angel Number 27 appears again and again in your life, the angels are prodding you to rely on your self-confidence and move ahead in life with poise and optimism. Realization of fruitful outcome, monetary benefits and contentment in life is entirely dependent on your positive outlook and belief in you.

2+7 = 9

Number 9 is the number of Universal love, eternity, faith, Universal Spiritual Laws, the concept of karma, spiritual enlightenment, spiritual awakening, service to humanity, humanitarianism and the humanitarian, lightworking and lightworkers, leading by positive example, philanthropy and the philanthropist, charity, self-sacrifice, selflessness, destiny, life purpose and soul mission, generosity, a a higher perspective, romance, inner-strength, public relations, responsibility, intuition, strength of character.

2+0+1+7 = 1! - New Beginnings.

January 27: New Moon in Aquarius.

Turned 27 in the 1st month of January 2017!

I would also like to mention, that I have definently had a spiritual awakening this year, and also have become more compassionate, leading by positive examples, I have done self sacrifice and charity to help others with unselfish motives... All to which is mentioned above.
Old 30-01-2017, 02:54 AM
Knower
Very interesting!
Old 30-01-2017, 02:57 AM
Master
Happy birthday, this hopefully will be a very lucky year for you and perhaps life to take different turn after this year :) <3 brightest blessings
Old 30-01-2017, 03:58 AM
Guide
Happy birthday to you! Those numbers, such interesting energy attached :)
Old 01-02-2017, 10:24 PM
Knower
Happy belated birthday! Thank you for sharing your story - and the photo; just love to hear of synchronicities like that. Does the number 27 have any other significance in your personal sphere of relationships? For instance, does anyone else is your family have a birthday on the 27th, or passed on that date? Perhaps a loved one has been winking at you from another dimension.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:01 PM
Master
Someone left the message. It is just a little happy birthday greeting in my opinion. That stuff happens all the time but that was pretty obvious, deliberate and hard to ignore. It got there somehow but it was arranged by the universe. That is nice.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:14 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
Happy belated birthday! Thank you for sharing your story - and the photo; just love to hear of synchronicities like that. Does the number 27 have any other significance in your personal sphere of relationships? For instance, does anyone else is your family have a birthday on the 27th, or passed on that date? Perhaps a loved one has been winking at you from another dimension.

No birthdays or passes on the 27th of any month... not really any significance with the number at all really!
Old 12-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Guide
How funny.. I have always been attracted to the number 27 and my birthday is 10/27/1998. If you add the year up 1+9+9+8=27 and if you multiply my whole birthdate 10x27x1998 it equals 539,460. And if you add that 5+3+9+4+6+0 it equals 27.

When I found that out I was so surprised.. I feel it has some kind of significance to my current life but I don't know why.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 12-02-2017, 11:18 PM
Master
Our number is 28. The big number is but any 8 number..

We don't all have the same significant number. My family has a pattern but someone else would have a different pattern.

I was in love the the boy who's number was 27 in Kindergarten. That was his assigned number. It was kind of like a prison camp.