Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 12-12-2016, 03:36 AM
Master
Question chart reading???

Does anyone feel like doing a chart reading on me? Heres my information. 9/18/76. 10:06am, was born in Wisconsin. hope thats the info you need.thanks for your time.
Old 12-12-2016, 05:02 AM
Master
Hi there ,

Are you from Wisonsin Rapids or Wisconin dells ? I did this reading based on Wisconsin Rapids.

You have stellium aspect in your chart.

Stellium
Mars in 16° Libra
Pluto in 10° Libra
Venus in 20° Libra
Mercury in 2° Libra

Multiple Planet Opposition
Chiron in 1° Taurus
Ascendant in 3° Scorpio
North Node in 5° Scorpio
Uranus in 4° Scorpio

Mars in Libra can mean pent up ideas that need to go beyond the mind. There is harmony here with mind that to others can seem large , but there is less action involved here with the ideas. There is a need for balance and refinement in their lives and they look for justice and refinement.
Pluto in Libra ( Generation 1971-1984 ) Expanding the energy of Mars in Libra, bringing need for reform. Fairness ad justice are important for them. They bring change in relationships and the generation of change for relationships. ( I know of three people with this apsect in their chart who have never married ). Maybe the stellium along with Pluto in Libra has an impact on relationships.
Mercury is Libra is again about balancing the scales, and change in their opinions can only stem as a natural process of their understanding. It is about weighing everything from the other.
Venus in Libra could mean merging with someone who is again logical, calculated and with the same calculated understanding as your's.

Stellium aspect is rare to have in a chart, it happens when three or more plants are present in the same house. It maginifies the potential of the energies of the signs in those houses. There is however too much focus and energy utilised in this one house alone. the opposite houses can ease the tension from the stellium.
Venus conjunct mars and moon square venus demonstrate a need for attachment and intense relationships. There is a multiple planet square with moon in cancer for you chart. This eases the intensity of the stellium by adding onto sensitivity in relationships. However I also do feel you can be detached when it comes to relationships.

Multiple Planet opposition can sometimes cause difficulties and friction between the planets.
North node in scorpio, could mean your soul lessons involve intesne tranformation. Letting go of your rigid values ,that no longer serve you. The south node in Taurus could indicate posessions, wealth and the lessons of the present include embracing the taurus talents but at the same time not making them the center of your life. so letting go of ridgid values form the past, to allow for the transformation to happen now. Uranus in scorpio fight against tradition, is outspoken. Chiron in taurus maginifies the the potential of Uranus in scorpio. Lessons could involve letting go of posessiveness or not avoiding personal growth.
So the lessons here involve the friction that comes from holding onto something so much so that it does not allow for personal growth. the intensity of the signs are shadowed with the rigidity in some manner. This rigidity needs to let go of, for the intense transformation that come through your soul lesson.

I am not an expert in astrology, I am just a learner for now. I thought I would give it a try anyways. These aspects in your chart are rare aspects. and you can work and research on them :)

blessings
Old 12-12-2016, 09:06 AM
Master
Thank you very much! Its true in some ways i not a huge fan of traditions but i do understand there needed for most people. A way to remember and embrace certain events. The rigidity you mentioned is true but that's something i am working on. Unknowingly my wife is helping me on that one. Yup i am married and all is good there. I am a very unmaterialistic person almost a mimalist of sorts. Over the past 2 years there has been a shift in my way of thinking. More spiritual. At this point i know i am looking for something just don't know what. I am sure ill know when i do.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Master
Hi Hallow,

Thank you so much for responding. I wish you all the best and hope you are able to discover all you need to know through your chart, as astrology can be a very helpful tool.

Brightest blessings to you
Old 02-01-2017, 01:28 PM
Suspended
Knower

For any birth chart details and kundali, you can get your free predictions online at :
http://www.yesicanchange.com/webyes/Default.aspx
Old 08-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Seeker

Numerology is pretty powerful stuff. No question about it