Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-10-2017, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
That's what he wants me to write as how human say. So I just write it out. He also talk directly to me using his own voices. You should know, Jesus came out of my Paradise and he taught me his dharma. And my Goddess wife and my Cupidsons are here. They tell me first. And he tells me his name and means "no meaning" but the sound is like a good meaning of a Chinese word. I see him face to face.

He talks to everyone Jeremy, not just you, and we all interpret his words according to our own understanding... that why we have a brain.
Whoever wrote the bible believed it was inspired by God, as we become more spiritually advanced we find flaws so we search for the truth and find other ways of connecting with our God which can be very different from biblical teachings but they satisfy our beliefs.
Jesus said....
Those who seek shall not stop seeking untill they find. When they find they will be disturbed etc:
Jesus didn't say.....
Believe every word in the bible.

Buddha said.....
Do not believe every word I say just because I said it. He also advised people to find their own way through ' self realization '
Old 09-10-2017, 02:12 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
He talks to everyone Jeremy, not just you, and we all interpret his words according to our own understanding... that why we have a brain.
Whoever wrote the bible believed it was inspired by God, as we become more spiritually advanced we find flaws so we search for the truth and find other ways of connecting with our God which can be very different from biblical teachings but they satisfy our beliefs.
Jesus said....
Those who seek shall not stop seeking untill they find. When they find they will be disturbed etc:
Jesus didn't say.....
Believe every word in the bible.

Buddha said.....
Do not believe every word I say just because I said it. He also advised people to find their own way through ' self realization '

You don't understand Christianity is only Angels family religion ad I've said many times already. God Jehovah is with me for more than thirty years. He descenting from the sky onto my head and integrated into my body.

My flying horse Goddess wife is from his planet and she verifies one more time that he's the founder of Christianity. That's the time I go up to visit her planet where she's from.

So Creator talk to no one. Creator never shares the religion of Christianity with God Jehovah. So they're not the same God. And don't mix them as one God. As Ab Orgine said, creator is his father and he's his son, that's primally, ultimately, absolutely a big mistake.

When I say, he talks with his own voices that means my ears are listening not my mind to listen or feel it. So how he talks to all people? I never know.
Old 29-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Master
dnt no got me thngin now u hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔