Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-06-2011, 04:55 PM
scorpiowitch66

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I came back to this thread because I glanced at the clock and it was 12:12. LOL

Cool that you were born on 4:44!

I'd heard others talk about seeing numbers, especially 11:11, but had never seen them myself, didn't know what they were talking about. For a long while, I was seeing certain recurring symbols or words, and I'd chase those, to wherever they led. Then about a month ago I started seeing numbers instead. At, like, crazy level. I see them ALL THE TIME now. Heck, I just noticed it's now 12:22.... that number says to me, the day after 12/21.. the beginning of the age of aquarius. For those seeing 222, ask yourself if you're not actually seeing 1222.

I see 9's and 5's a lot too. The only number I don't see as a triple or double is 6. But I do see 96, which I have sort of worked out to mean "third eye."

Thanks, I always thought so too. The funny thing is, my mom had seven kids and I am the only one she remembers the time of birth, lol

Wow, it is just amazing all the connections that can me made....
Old 06-06-2011, 04:58 PM
Deactivated Account

7 is a lucky number, so you are the lucky one !

It would be cool if you started a thread about times of birth, if anyone else was born with triple numbers - would be interesting !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-06-2011, 04:59 PM
scorpiowitch66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Wow scorpiowitch, very cool being born at 4:44 ! the Angels have been with you since birth

I have a feeling that you might be noticing numbers a little more often now, which ones you see frequently etc.

thanks I will really have to start paying attention now!
Old 06-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Yesterday I got a call on my cell phone. I didn't get a chance to answer it so I looked at missed calls ... and the number listed was 777, no message.

I wonder, could this have been a message or a sign, with the numbers ?

So I looked up in my Angel Number book and this is what it said ~

777 — The angels applaud you… “congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true.” This is an extremely positive sign and you should also expect more miracles to occur.

I am not sure what this could be referring to , the wish or the miracles

Has anyone else ever gotten just 3 numbers on their phone, as a phone number ?

What do you think, message from above ? or not ?

Dream Angel xx

I'm a firm believing in numbers coming to us in three's as a message of sorts. From who is controversial but regardless they do come and the thing is you know it when it they do and you seem to here. The other thing is the meaning came to you as well so I'd say that is validation.
You should have seen when my daughter was diagnosed with cancer how many times these numbers came and always just to validate that we were not alone in this.
Oh yeah..I'm a believer. Just not sure where they come from. My guess is they validate a connection we all share.
Blessings, james
Old 06-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Deactivated Account

James, I do believe the numbers, whatever they mean, are sent from above. And it is comforting to know, we are never alone , especially in our times of feeling like we might be.

I like your statement " My guess is they validate a connection we all share."

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-06-2011, 05:38 PM
scorpiowitch66

Quote:
7 is a lucky number, so you are the lucky one !

It would be cool if you started a thread about times of birth, if anyone else was born with triple numbers - would be interesting !

Good idea! I will, and include date too. Of course, I will give you credit
Old 06-06-2011, 05:39 PM
scorpiowitch66

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I'm a firm believing in numbers coming to us in three's as a message of sorts. From who is controversial but regardless they do come and the thing is you know it when it they do and you seem to here. The other thing is the meaning came to you as well so I'd say that is validation.
You should have seen when my daughter was diagnosed with cancer how many times these numbers came and always just to validate that we were not alone in this.
Oh yeah..I'm a believer. Just not sure where they come from. My guess is they validate a connection we all share.
Blessings, james

What a wonderfull message.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Deactivated Account

oh no, scorpiowitch, I want to be anonymouse the credit is yours for the thread !

Expect Miracles !

Old 06-06-2011, 05:54 PM
scorpiowitch66

oops, too late! I am so sorry
Old 06-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Deactivated Account

quick edit it ! or leave it be , either way is just fine with me

Expect Miracles !