Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-04-2020, 04:48 PM
Newbie ;)

How long did it take until you could astral project deliberately?

I had my second real try today. I was in the paralysed/vibrating mode but couldnt feel my (spirit?) nor split it from my body.
Therefore, the attempt failed, although I tried it for an hour or so.

1)Which method do you use to get into the paralysed mode? I pretend to sleep, dont move and focus on my breathing, but that takes quite long.
My arms are paralysed after merely 5 mins, but it takes about 30min until my whole body is paralysed.

Will it speed up after multiple tries?

2) Which method do you use to feel your "light body" and afterwards split it? Any tips for better results?

3) Do you use any additional help? Like those astral projection binaural beats during ascending? Or other stuff?

How long did it take until you succeeded? And how long could you hold it in the astral projection world? I heard it could be done for "months".
(Although time doesnt exist there like it does here.)
Old 24-04-2020, 05:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius777
I had my second real try today. I was in the paralysed/vibrating mode but couldnt feel my (spirit?) nor split it from my body.
Therefore, the attempt failed, although I tried it for an hour or so.

1)Which method do you use to get into the paralysed mode? I pretend to sleep, dont move and focus on my breathing, but that takes quite long.
My arms are paralysed after merely 5 mins, but it takes about 30min until my whole body is paralysed.

Will it speed up after multiple tries?

2) Which method do you use to feel your "light body" and afterwards split it? Any tips for better results?

3) Do you use any additional help? Like those astral projection binaural beats during ascending? Or other stuff?

How long did it take until you succeeded? And how long could you hold it in the astral projection world? I heard it could be done for "months".
(Although time doesnt exist there like it does here.)

First time it happened when I was around 16 years old, I had no idea that I had an out of body experience and I could not understand the experience, then it happened once again after around 7 years, from this moment on, I had dozens OBEs. I think that in my case I was guided to experience this, I did nothing, I used to suffer from sleep paralysis and one day I decided to relax and this was the beginning of my astral journey, if you go pass that self created fear, you reach the point from where you can AP easily. To actually leave my body, it's quite simple, I think about leaving my body, it's a thought, your thoughts are commands in the astral world or when you are close to step in the astral world.

If you think about flying, you will and so on.

I meditate sometimes for hours and I am not able to AP, I was close a few times but I was afraid, it's a complete experience to leave your body while still being awake, it's far more easier to do it while you are sleeping, this is how it happens to me, I have to do nothing, it just happens from time to time.

An easy method is to wake up in the morning, stay in your bed and meditate for few minutes, then leave yourself fall asleep, this is how I do it, but I don't do it on purpose, I wake up and then I fall asleep and I "wake up" again in my own body, it feels like being in your physical body, as if the body is a temple or a shell.

There were moments when I was only able to deatch my hands, or my legs, the heardest thing is to detch your head, sometimes I "wake up" flying, outside of my phsyical body, this made me to think that we AP every night but we do not remember.

I think the "engine" of AP is meditation, the more you meditate, the higher are chances for you to AP or to even have other type of experiences... I meditate daily and I've been meditating almost daily for more than a year.
Old 24-04-2020, 07:38 PM
Master

You may want to check out Nicholas Newport at http://www.lucidology.com/

He provides a lot of information on working with the sleep paralysis state and moving on to full separation.

Peace
Old 24-04-2020, 07:48 PM
Master

It took me about a month from when I started to try anything, and O had my first obe when I finished William Buhlman's "Adventures Beyond the Body".

It took me much longer to figure out what it means, and what it is for.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-04-2020, 08:01 PM
Ascender
Julius, I would make four suggestions, which I hope will help you:

1. Avoid phrases such as " my second real try", "...the attempt failed, although I tried it...", "I pretend to sleep" and so on. One key factor in AP, and using self hypnosis and/or trance state to achieve it, is that you must have confidence in your own ability, that you will achieve it. Words of doubt or uncertainty will only get in the way.

2. You will find that listening to binaural beats - via headphones, not speakers - will help to lower the frequency of your brain waves down to the required theta level. If you know about self hypnosis, you will also find that helpful, as you direct your own thoughts into an ever deeper state of trance.

3. Do not be afraid of the word imagination. There is a world of difference between directed imagination (visualisation), which creates reality on the astral, and the term "figment of the imagination". Pure, directed imagination is just your mind picturing (imaging) events - which on the astral become reality. So use lots of imagination (in the real sense of the word) to visualise what you want to happen. If you can imagine leaving your physical body behind, you can and you will. The only caution which I would give is to keep a firm control of your imagination. Don't allow stray thoughts to enter your superconscious when practising AP, or they may lead you somewhere you don't want to go. For example, don't suddenly think about an elephant - or you may be startled to see one heading towards you.

4. If you want your AP to be pleasant, only project when your soul is full of love and calm. If at any time you feel angry, upset, jealous, etc. - don't project.

Every best wish to you!
Old 25-04-2020, 05:47 AM
Guide

Nice to see that you are on that path.

I wrote a post a while ago as I am finally at that point where I can separate from my body intentionally and consciously. I bought a book and it has different separation techniques. Since I meditate daily it was the one I felt most confident in and sure enough it worked. Now I am just experimenting with achieving separation and where I end up when I do it. I recently noticed that I separate almost instantly on a full moon. I didnt really try this past new moon but I did meditate for a bit and found that I was getting to that point pretty quickly too.

Im testing out different ways of getting to that shift and where it lands me on the astral plane. I have a couple room mates who attract a lot of negative energy so I had to get some sage to clear my space. Lol because I have separated a couple times and had some encounters with them. I would also be open to just seeing things as it is... if you know what I mean.

Try listening to something that raise your vibration too... lol thats why I am on here. Teaching others raises my vibration because I am in service to others.

(My Astral Projection Technique Through Meditation)
Link: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=133647