Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 02-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Experiencer

Life changing NDE

I had a heart attack in 1997 at the age of 58 and with it a NDE. I'm a gay male, was raised Christian. I began questioning the bible as I learned about science in school. I began to look at the bible as a collection of parables and symbolic lessons. I still believed in God/Jesus, and prayed...and prayed...that God would take the "curse" of gayness from me.
I wasn't a bad kid/guy. In fact, some of the guys I went to church with were full of mischief. I always tried to do what Jesus would expect of me. So I couldn't figure out why I had this big burden on my shoulders. And why even the worst of the lot was rewarded with a wife and family...and what had I done to have this denied to me. What sin did I do? One of my last prayers was that I know God would reveal to me what terrible thing I was guilty of when I needed it. Never happened...after 20 or so years. So, over time I just thought, the heck with it. There's no God, no afterlife. I wasn't bitter...just accepted the facts. It didn't bother me that when I take my last breath I would no longer exist.
I still admired and tried to practice "The Golden Rule" just because it was the decent way for a person to conduct themselves.

Well. lo and behold. I had a heart attack. I knew what it was soon after the pain started...and I can tell you that the pain was the worst physical I'd ever experienced. Unbearable pain that you must endure because you have no other choice. I didn't care how, I only wanted that incredibly terrible pain to stop. My partner called the EMTs. They arrived and put me on the gurney and rolled me into the ambulance. In the ambulance the EMT told me they were going to stablize me before they took off.

Everything was black. Nothing scary. I was just..."there". I knew of no past, nothing in my mind of knowledge of anything. I felt as if I'd just come into existence. As I looked around and saw nothing but blackness...I wondered "what?"....not in English, but feeling the essence of the word. Then, I saw blue sky and plants come into view from my left. As they became clearer I felt a welcoming and love from the plants. Finally, I was on like a hill, far out in the country away from civilization, with these plants and trees ahead of me down in what looked like a stream might be there. I knew beyond that there was something wonderful. I thought to myself "so this is the way it is" (in English). I sensed a feeling of "wholeness" and a perception of experiencing reality as never in this life. As I was so excited and anxious to cross over that area of trees/plants I found I couldn't move my feet. As I looked down to see why, I saw not my feet, but instead was looking out into a light grey blue mist that kind of resembled the universe. The area was extremely vast and went on into eternity. There were a few lines going in different directions and one or two that were arched. There was a huge sphere. It looked like a distant huge planet or dimmed sun-like star, but much, much larger. I don't know what those things were or what they meant. I didn't question...I just looked in awe. Then as I was taking it all in, to my right I saw what looked like a cross between little t.v. screens and bubbles...like rectangular shaped dark grey bubbles. One flashed in a fraction of a second. I knew it was this life and that I had to return to it. I saw how people are so into themselves and ignore the spiritual within them. I didn't want to go back to it. I wanted to stay there. But it seemed to come from within me that I had to return to this life. I was so disappointed I had to come back. I'm sure all those other little screens/bubbles were my other lives.
So, I opened my eyes and saw that EMT guy hurriedly working. occupied with his equipment trying to save my life. I thought to myself "well, here I am again. Guess I gotta put up with this existence for a while". The pain was back, and hurt every bit as much as before...but it meant nothing and I didn't care about it.

When I woke up in ICCU I knew what had happened to me. But I was confused as to why I didn't see the tunnel...the bright light. I felt like an 18 year old...eager to get out of that hospital and learn, do research...on things I knew little about...spirituality, physics, astronomy, ancient civilizations. I felt better (physically) than I can't remember when.
But more than that, I knew that the most important thing that exists is unconditional love. Something we all must-NO exceptions-do in order to make this a better world...because when this life is done, we'll have to return. I don't remember being told that or experiencing learning it...I just knew it. And I understand it.
(After getting home I did research on NDEs. I found that many NDEs do not involve the tunnel and the light.)

Something else that is within me is a feeling. I don't know if there's any validity to it or not...but what I feel is we're on the brink of a major, major change. That we're on the threshold of an evolutionary upgrade (?), that materialism, greed and selfishness will die and we'll become far more spiritual beings in service to each other. Maybe it's just a manifestation of what I'd experienced translated for my ego's benefit, and maybe there is something to it...I don't know.

But, no matter what we believe or don't believe (it doesn't matter), unconditional love and practicing the Golden Rule can only bring about good things.

Namaste
Old 02-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70

I sensed a feeling of "wholeness" and a perception of experiencing reality as never in this life.

I knew that the most important thing that exists is unconditional love. I just knew it. And I understand it.

Something else that is within me is a feeling.
I don't know if there's any validity to it or not...but what I feel
is we're on the
brink of a major, major change.
That we're on the threshold of an evolutionary upgrade .

But, no matter what we believe or don't believe (it doesn't matter), unconditional love
and practicing the Golden Rule can only bring about good things.

Ah...music to my ears.

Thank you for taking the time to write this for us.
And here I was thinking I'd read every NDE there is. LOL

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-03-2016, 07:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70

But, no matter what we believe or don't believe (it doesn't matter), unconditional love and practicing the Golden Rule can only bring about good things.

And in so doing we fulfil ourselves and live up to the Spirit within ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 02-03-2016, 07:51 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing your story - I found it very touching. I appreciate you sharing your wisdom with us

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 02-03-2016, 10:19 PM
Administrator
I have had three NDE i am a medium so death doesnt phase me i know what to expect.the colors of everything is so pure so clean green of the grass and trees are beautiful and im not a fan of green ,it is full of love and finally being home, i was sent back once by my grandmother twice by my guide who told me people still needed my help,i have nursed friends until they passed. im a carer anyway but im also a councellor being gay is nothing to be scared off you are what you are i have gay friends,and some of them are the most loyal,it was nice reading another persons experiance of nde, so i thank you for sharing that,

Namaste
Old 02-03-2016, 11:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have had three NDE i am a medium so death doesnt phase me i know what to expect.the colors of everything is so pure so clean green of the grass and trees are beautiful and im not a fan of green ,it is full of love and finally being home, i was sent back once by my grandmother twice by my guide who told me people still needed my help,i have nursed friends until they passed. im a carer anyway but im also a councellor being gay is nothing to be scared off you are what you are i have gay friends,and some of them are the most loyal,it was nice reading another persons experiance of nde, so i thank you for sharing that,

Namaste

I was only afraid of my gayness when I was a Christian. After I rejected Christianity I still believed in God, but felt God really was loving and didn't care about sexuality. When I became an atheist...well, guess what...lol...! Now I have a NDE behind me. There is no judgement in the "afterlife"...only enlightenment. There is no such place as hell. If the Christianity I was taught was right, I would have gone there. The place I went to was so incredibly wonderful I didn't want to leave it. I actually look forward to the day I'll be going back.
Old 03-03-2016, 12:10 AM
Super Moderator
Thank you for your post. It literally brought tears to my eyes. Many, many blessings to you in this world and the next.
Old 03-03-2016, 03:46 AM
Super Moderator
Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-03-2016, 03:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Thank you for your post. It literally brought tears to my eyes. Many, many blessings to you in this world and the next.
Thanks so much, and thanks much more for that wonderful link. We had a dog named Mitzi. She was a lab/beagle mix. Her hair and coloring was just like a beagle, but much closer to the size of a lab. She was beautiful. And smart! We'd spell things we didn't want her to hear, but she picked up after one or two times. I swear, she had human in her.
She communicated with me telepathically a couple times. Sadly, she communicated that she had something wrong inside and would be leaving us soon (she was only 7 years old). I didn't believe what I was sensing, but about a month later the vet found she had a kidney infection that couldn't be cured. We had to have her put down. I cried like a little kid...I felt like I lost a child.
I'm certain all living things have consciousness just as we do. And what affirms it for me are several NDE stories I've read involving pets that have passed over previous to the NDEr.

Namaste
Old 03-03-2016, 03:59 AM
Experiencer

I appreciate all the responses, support and well wishes. Thanks to all. It's great to be able to share my experiences. I'm very open and have shared them with my friends, but I kinda wonder what they really think. One seemed very spiritual and supportive, but sadly it turns out she's very jaded with materialism and elitism, which she (and her husband) have passed onto their kids.

Namaste