Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-02-2016, 03:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
There was a time I wasn't doing so well emotionally and I was anxious to go and got a message from spirit that I can't leave until the show is over. I thought that a very odd way to explain life but have since come to see life as more of a stage play we have all joined in on or even some sort of collective dream we all jump in and out of much how you feel like you are a part of the dream but it winds up you were really just watching it. Fascinating. Thanks for sharing your story.
Thank you! It's good for all of us to share, it's how we learn. I'm glad you're over your emotional issue.
Yep, that's the way I see this life (and all our lives). Like an on-going play. You enter into the play in your costume, play your part, and when it's time for your character to end it's part, you exit the stage, take your costume off and go home until the next character to play comes up. Maybe we have a say about our up coming character and maybe we don't...I don't know. And I really don't even know if my analogy is right...but it works for me, and it's fun to learn of others' experiences. Thanks for yours...!
Old 26-02-2016, 04:16 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Thank you! It's good for all of us to share, it's how we learn. I'm glad you're over your emotional issue.
Yep, that's the way I see this life (and all our lives). Like an on-going play. You enter into the play in your costume, play your part, and when it's time for your character to end it's part, you exit the stage, take your costume off and go home until the next character to play comes up. Maybe we have a say about our up coming character and maybe we don't...I don't know. And I really don't even know if my analogy is right...but it works for me, and it's fun to learn of others' experiences. Thanks for yours...!

And isn't it interesting that we can go to the show to watch a movie and get so wrapped up in it we actually lose ourselves into the movie. Only this movie we are living we can physically feel things as opposed to only emotionally feel things but gets you thinking for sure. Well I guess if we knew exactly what was going on it might lose it's impact on us but nice to have a glimpse of the other side. Take care.
Old 26-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
just wanna read the exsperinces of people who can tell us whats it like from first hand experince.
i think that 1 of these 3 can happen when you die

#1:nothingness, you end up as if you never existed, makes life pretty meaningless.(i wouldnt mind this happening if what happens is #2)

#2:you return to being one with everything, kinda think it would be like sudenly remembering that every concience thing is just a fraction of your higher self.
(i would really hate this because i would find it very loney, you would have no one to talk to, interaqct with,or share the things your learned in life)if indeed this is the case then your existanced is still pointless if no one is there to percive you.

#3:you convert into a energy form that is free of all boundries,you would free to exsplore and do what ever you want, you would be completly free.no one would be able to force you to do anything you dont want to do,there would be other entities you could interact with while you get to keep your own sense of being your own person.(i really hope this is what happens)

are any of my statments correct?is there something else that could happen?
if you have died and came back i would love to hear about what you exsperinced
I had died July 14, 2008. I had a handgun pointed at my head and shot.

I ended up out of my body, looking down at the lifeless body laying on the ground. It didn't hurt one bit, as death never does.

My guides gave me a new body, very similar to this one and didn't let me die completely because it was a freak accident, although I had very different energy within me. My life force.

A lot of events led up to this "death" including a "life review" where I had to remember all my significant memories from childhood up to the age right before I died. They just came flooding in and I was questioned about them.

Another event before death was that I became a boundless energy, able to explore freely, and be one with everything.

Hope this answers your question.
Old 26-02-2016, 03:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
it means you are everything and one ith everybody ever existed.. you wuld know everything there is to know.. you would be everything and nothing... it is the greatest outcome of all.. to be God.

i dont want to be everything or nothing,i want to be me
if i knew everything, that would be boring,you could never exsperince anything new
if we are all really fractions of "god" then it makes sense why we are here,god got board and lonely,he made himself forget about himself.
Old 26-02-2016, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesta
I had died July 14, 2008. I had a handgun pointed at my head and shot.

I ended up out of my body, looking down at the lifeless body laying on the ground. It didn't hurt one bit, as death never does.

My guides gave me a new body, very similar to this one and didn't let me die completely because it was a freak accident, although I had very different energy within me. My life force.

A lot of events led up to this "death" including a "life review" where I had to remember all my significant memories from childhood up to the age right before I died. They just came flooding in and I was questioned about them.

Another event before death was that I became a boundless energy, able to explore freely, and be one with everything.

Hope this answers your question.

What kind of questions do you remember?
Old 26-02-2016, 09:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I had a NDE in 2007 at the age of 58 when I flat lined due to a heart attack. At the time I was of the opinion that when you die, you're dead...no after life. What I experienced was remarkably wonderful. I felt "whole" and experienced a state of being I'd never experienced in this life. I learned the most important thing there is is unconditional love and we should all practice the Golden Rule...no exceptions. There is no judgement, only enlightenment. The reality is in that other dimension (even though while here it seems this is the reality), and there is no such thing as "death". This life is like a play or movie, and we have had and will have many lives. The saying that hits the nail on the head is "we are not humans experiencing spirituality...we are spirits experiencing humanness".

We hear of Christians seeing Jesus or God, Jews seeing Moses or Abraham, etc. I saw no deities...what little (but important) knowledge I gained seemed to come from within.
When people see deities, it makes sense to me that our consciousness (spirit, soul, whatever) just left a body that has a mind, whose ego has made an influence on our consciousness. I'd guess that influence would vanish as our consciousness becomes accustomed to it's place of origin.
I'm no expert or guru, so please don't take my NDE story as a lesson or advice. It's merely what I make of what I'd experienced.

Thanks for sharing your experience MARDAV....

Old 26-02-2016, 10:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i dont want to be everything or nothing,i want to be me
if i knew everything, that would be boring,you could never exsperince anything new
if we are all really fractions of "god" then it makes sense why we are here,god got board and lonely,he made himself forget about himself.

No, wouldnt it make more sense that knowing everything would enable you to create new things? It is infinite afterall, no limits.
Old 27-02-2016, 01:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Thanks for sharing your experience MARDAV....

I'm happy to share, wolfgaze.
May I PM you?
Old 27-02-2016, 01:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I'm happy to share, wolfgaze.
May I PM you?

Sure........
Old 27-02-2016, 02:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
No, wouldnt it make more sense that knowing everything would enable you to create new things? It is infinite afterall, no limits.

no,i dont belive so,if you know everything,there would be no reason to create anything new sense you would already know the the outcome.you already know what would happen,do you sit outside all day droping a rock on the ground over and over agian?no,you already know what happens if you drop a rock.
if you know everything then there is nothing new to exsplore,you probly created evrything.