Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-01-2016, 01:56 AM
Experiencer
The resurrection of Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ is an inspiring person for millions of people all over the world.

Sometimes I speak with Jehova Witnesses. I noticed they all believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
For many years I have tried to keep those people away from me because I don't need to be converted by them. But over time my conscious and self confidence grew and I realized that I am very well equipped to have a little chat with them. I noticed that they are just as regular a person as me.

So then I thought what I could do to help them any further on their spiritual path. I would love to have them read the books of Jozef Rulof but I suppose that is just a bridge or two too far for them.

And then I remembered the book Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East, by BT Spalding.
That is the book that sparked my own spiritual development many years ago. In the second volume Jesus Christ Himself appears in that book. They way He appears and the way He speaks were very convincing to me.
I kept this book as a treasure to me for years.

So now, if I would be addressed by JW people again I will ask them if they believe in the resurrection of Jesus. What is more important to them: His resurrection or the word of the Bible? Do they believe it's possible that He already returned but that they didn't notice somehow?
If they are open to it I will invite them to my home.
I have scanned the pages of the book where Jesus first appears so I can give them a copy of it they can take home with them.
I hope it will be of any use for them and that it will help them to move on on their spiritual path.
I am looking forward to speaking them again.

I have the quote from the second volume on my own website. You can read it here if you want to.
It's pretty lengthy and lenghty quotes are not appreciated here.
Old 23-01-2016, 02:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Sorry, but People have been going on about this subject for many, many years...People want to believe in a conscious afterlife and make an effort to find out..but lot's of those people are afraid to let go of their conditioning from birth over Jesus etc...and that's all it is, peer conditioning.. In all of my quest's for any knowledge of the Spirit World..I have never heard mentioned Jesus etc, they all just seem to comment, "it's just an Earthbound thing" that's drilled into us from Birth...and that's all that these Earthbound Religion's are...Fear, Manipulation, Give us your money, Don't Question us..and on and on...
Whoop's, I await the eternal damnation and horror that may follow my little musing's.
Old 23-01-2016, 02:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmac452
Sorry, but People have been going on about this subject for many, many years...People want to believe in a conscious afterlife and make an effort to find out..but lot's of those people are afraid to let go of their conditioning from birth over Jesus etc...and that's all it is, peer conditioning.. In all of my quest's for any knowledge of the Spirit World..I have never heard mentioned Jesus etc, they all just seem to comment, "it's just an Earthbound thing" that's drilled into us from Birth...and that's all that these Earthbound Religion's are...Fear, Manipulation, Give us your money, Don't Question us..and on and on...
Whoop's, I await the eternal damnation and horror that may follow my little musing's.

What has Jesus Christ done wrong to you to deserve a reply like this?
Old 23-01-2016, 02:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Nothing at all my Friend...besides, my reply was just my thought's on the subject. I just feel people should just stop looking for crutches in life, and do things for themselves..that's all. I don't wish to offend (goodness only knows I have been offended by lot's of people who think my thought's are, witchcraft, Devil worshiping etc) when I just tried to explain to people, that I for one, remember the time just before I took this incarnation and what it was like and what was told to me by entities there. I'm not special, but I do have a right to explain why I feel that lots of people seem to lean rather heavily on their religion, rather than getting off their backsides and doing something themselves.
Anyway, if he does come back after all the time and bloodshed in his name, I hope you put in a good word for me....take care, and I can see you are a really good person...

(sorry if I offended you, I did not mean to)
Old 23-01-2016, 05:28 AM
Guide

The words have a pattern of truth to them,

but if Jesus wants the world to understand what he really meant so badly, why has he not in all this time come back to set the record straight? Why not appear at a sermon and say, "excuse me, but I need to set you straight on a certain matter...." ?

Why is it referred to as the "second coming" and not the "second arrival"?

I have had my own journey encounters regarding Jesus. Generally I would corroborate the expressed intents and desires as expressed in the text you linked with.
Old 23-01-2016, 06:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmac452
but I do have a right to explain why I feel that lots of people seem to lean rather heavily on their religion, rather than getting off their backsides and doing something themselves.
Anyway, if he does come back after all the time and bloodshed in his name, I hope you put in a good word for me....take care, and I can see you are a really good person...

(sorry if I offended you, I did not mean to)

Thank you Jack.
If you want people to get off their backside and do something themselves you might want to do a good word by yourself instead of leaning on me if he comes back.
Old 23-01-2016, 06:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky
but if Jesus wants the world to understand what he really meant so badly, why has he not in all this time come back to set the record straight? Why not appear at a sermon and say, "excuse me, but I need to set you straight on a certain matter...." ?
I am not here to speak on behalf of Jesus. You better ask himself about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky
Why is it referred to as the "second coming" and not the "second arrival"?
I suppose you refer to the bible. Personally I am completely through with the bible. I don't want to have anything to do with that anymore.
Old 23-01-2016, 06:55 AM
Master

The best way for Jesus/God or whatever to at last get all of us humans to support their/his/her/its message would be to wave a magic wand (which shouldn't be too difficult as we have all heard of omnipotence) and get all those 'Bibles' (of all kinds and denominations) lying in drawers, cupboards, on bookshelves, in churches, hotels, libraries and so on, to be written in words and sentences which make sense, which say the same thing and explain to us why we need to believe in something we can't see. In other words a bit of clarity and explaining wouldn't be a bad thing.

I grew up with Jehovah's Witnesses, lovely people, but their Bible works somewhat restricted. And the 144,000 gives me a bit of a headache.
Old 23-01-2016, 08:27 AM
Experiencer
I find the bible kind of obsolete.

The conscious of people in general has progressed so much over the past centuries that such old books don't really help us anymore.
Other people have come to earth to help us forward in our spiritual and personal development. Over the past 200-300 years enough good and sensible spiritual books have been published to help us move on for many years to come.

That is my personal opinion.
Old 23-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
Jesus Christ is an inspiring person for millions of people all over the world....And then I remembered the book Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East, by BT Spalding.
That is the book that sparked my own spiritual development many years ago. In the second volume Jesus Christ Himself appears in that book. They way He appears and the way He speaks were very convincing to me.
I kept this book as a treasure to me for years...I have the quote from the second volume on my own website. You can read it here if you want to.
It's pretty lengthy and lenghty quotes are not appreciated here.

It appears that Baird T. Spalding is a discredited fraud and that he never made his trip to India until after his first 2 [fictional!] books were written. His Ascended Masters, then, are also frauds. So what he claims about Christ and His teaching should be disregarded. His alleged encounter with Pilate seems contradicted by the fact that even for oppressive Rome, Pilate proved far too cruel a procurator and was accordingly eventually removed from his post. For a real eye opener about B. T. Spalding, see:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baird_T._Spalding

Last edited by ElectricQuest : 23-01-2016 at 11:06 PM.