Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-07-2015, 05:49 AM
Burntfruit

What will bodybuilders look like?

...in the afterlife?

Will they look built with big muscles?

Or just a slim 30 yr old?

What about sumo wrestlers?

Will they look massive?

Last edited by Burntfruit : 25-07-2015 at 09:31 AM.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:08 AM
Experiencer

You Appear Basically As You Wish And Which Matches Your Personality

What generally happens is that the soul chooses a form that the personality is most comfortable with. If you feel better looking like a handsome young man that is slightly muscular or very muscular, then that is how you will appear. On the other hand, if you feel better looking like a beautiful young woman that is slightly curvaceous or have a full figure, then that is how you will appear. The souls of Olympic athletes will gravitate towards looking how they appeared in the flesh at the peak of youthfulness, vitality, and physical fitness. The same applies to actors and actresses.

As a spiritual medium, I see various discarnates daily. Some I am close to, others I have a casual friendship with. Some I see intermittently. I have more friends on the Other Side than I have on This Side.

I often ask myself, what the hell am I doing here? *LOL*

Anyway...

Spirits are only obvious when they choose to project their energy to someone who is open to them. We are surrounded by them much more than most realize.

Recently, I recall seeing a projected image from the late actress Lauren Bacall. She didn't look like she did in the months before she died. She appeared as she did in her early films with Humphrey Bogart, youthful and beautiful in the face. As I typed this up I saw it again.

Generally speaking, the face and upper body are what is emphasized in appearance. Which is why spirit photographs usually show them as "a group of floating heads and faces." I realize that that sounds bananas. Years ago, the spirit of Eva Markvoort said to me that when you are without form it is "a little freaky." Sure it is. And it is more natural to just project an image of your face and head to others than to have to concentrate on the whole form all of the time.

Furthermore, on the Other Side the rules are different. What is most important is not how one looks per se, but the integrity of the energy within the soul itself, as this is much more obvious in The Light than it is down here in the flesh.

For example, if you were not a spiritual person in life, you didn't strive to live by The Golden Rule, to serve others, to cultivate the radiance of compassion and spiritual purity, etc., your presence or Soul Energy Signature (SES) on the Other Side will be common, unattractive, and lust-ridden.

If, on the other hand, you did leave a principled life of selfless service to others, you did strive to live by The Golden Rule (without surrender), and you did cultivate the radiance of compassion and spiritual purity, then your Soul Energy Signature (SES), no matter what form you take, will reflect that nobility.
Old 13-08-2015, 01:16 PM
Ascending Son

As Avadar mentioned, I think our bodies in the afterlife will to a much larger extent reflect our spiritual development on earth. If someone is spiritual here, then this person's heavenly body will be radiant and beautiful. For those who are less spiritual, their outward appearance will be less beautiful. On earth, one can be mean and nasty, but outwardly quite beautiful, not so in the hereafter.

I think it is more reasonable to believe that if a child died on earth, that their body in heaven would be reflective of his age. It wouldn't really make sense to me for the child to have an 'adult body'. But it also wouldn't make sense for someone who died when they were 100 to have a resurrected heavenly body that looks that old.

I think when adults are resurrected in 'heaven', I think our bodies are probably around the same age, except for perhaps juveniles and children (died prematurely on earth), which will eventually grow into "adult bodies."

I do not think that a sumo wrestler or body builder would be "larger" then their brethren. Why would material muscles, or any type physical appearance be reflected into heavenly... or bodies-by-design in heaven?

I say "bodies-by-design" because it is obvious to me that our "heavenly bodies" will not be evolutionary like they are on this planet. Our bodies on planet earth evolved from animals. On the heavenly worlds, there is no biological evolution like on this world. There is no "survival of the fittest" or the law of nature "kill or be killed."

Our heavenly bodies will not be made of matter --- at least not like the matter on earth. It will be a more heavenly material, a more spiritual substance. And again, this new body --- a more spiritualized body --- will be FAR MORE reflective of our spiritual nature than our lowly animal-origin bodies on earth.
Old 13-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascending Son
I think it is more reasonable to believe that if a child died on earth, that their body in heaven would be reflective of his age. It wouldn't really make sense to me for the child to have an 'adult body'.
The child spirit would likely revert back to the adult form used prior to birth.

Quote:
But it also wouldn't make sense for someone who died when they were 100 to have a resurrected heavenly body that looks that old.
I concur.

Quote:
Our heavenly bodies will not be made of matter --- at least not like the matter on earth. It will be a more heavenly material, a more spiritual substance. And again, this new body --- a more spiritualized body --- will be FAR MORE reflective of our spiritual nature than our lowly animal-origin bodies on earth.
I agree with that too.
Old 13-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Administrator
It is your soul that carries on not your body.there is no use of a body in the spiritworld

Namaste
Old 14-08-2015, 02:30 PM
Master

I am sure someone has recreated a gym/fitness center on the astral plane.
Old 14-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Hahahahahaha are you worried about losing your gains when you die ?!?!!!!
Old 14-08-2015, 03:30 PM
Experiencer

Thus addressing the age-old problem or challenge of not being able to take it with you.
Old 14-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is no physical body that goes with you. Your energy but when your seen by lets say a Medium then you show as you would be best known to the one you want the message passed onto. Or if its just a random pop in and pop out visit you come in with the body your most comfortable showing off. It is rare for a spirit to show in the manor they passed as that is not always the way they want to be remembered.

Lynn
Old 25-08-2015, 05:49 PM
wired_osiris

They will look how they want to look, in certain places in the astral realm you can take upon any form you wish.