Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 26-01-2011, 01:23 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecstasy
I liked that until you wrote ""more time"". And, dinosaurs are dead, Hilter is dead, and Elvis is dead.
Okay.. actually there not.. just cause they currently don't exist in our reality.. doesn't make it so.. right now their having their experiences.. I especially enjoyed hitler during his speech in "Contact" hope he's having fun doing it right, now!
Quote:
Why would any-one want Hilter to be with anyway?
All of us our great beings.. hitler included!

There are no bad beings..
Old 26-01-2011, 01:29 PM
jiraiyaNOmonogatari

little bit confusing, but I think I understand your point. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster

See time is not "linear" we currently experience time as linear.. (or think of it as linear) but it's all right now..

right, now....

how did you know that, I mean yes, your teacher told you, but how did he know that all time is right now?

In my previous post, these particles traveled through time right?, so how is it that they arrived at an illusion, if the process of traveling actually affected them?(they lived longer), if it's an illusion nothing would happen, just like that guy who shot him self, right?

this is all very confusing, I can barely understand what I'm saying.

so what do you think?
Old 26-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Ecstasy

They're not living longer, they're just doing something different.
And ... Hilter was not a good person, their/there is bad. See <.
Old 26-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Ecstasy

I agree that they're not 'dead'. However, they are dead.
Old 26-01-2011, 02:00 PM
ether

Quote:
They're not living longer, they're just doing something different.
And ... Hilter was not a good person, their/there is bad. See <.

you have to have an understanding how life is played out how the script is written and by who everything for reason,
even Osama Bin Laden is a good person, good student im told does as his told not by human i must add, he is a master of masters that one
and im white Australian and of course of all Religions

good luck

love all
Old 26-01-2011, 02:06 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiraiyaNOmonogatari
how did you know that, I mean yes, your teacher told you, but how did he know that all time is right now?
That particular teacher has a incarnation here on earth.. and through channeling a "higher more knowledgeable incarnation" just gains access to that information like yah, know being on a intergalactic internet persay

My understanding is.. even though you could in this very second be in a room with 4 closed walls.. alone with your computer you are actually not alone.. besides for being surrounded by yourself.. (4 walls, computer, germs etc. etc.)

We actually can view ourselves from higher realms.. so in truth 1 billion beings could be watching your experience right now through a higher realm.. you being like a "tv show" they being like the viewer

Not only can we view ourselves.. we record everything we do in a system we know here on earth as the "akashic records"

Just imagine a computer with all the knowledge of mankind + more in it.. that is what the akash is on a higher level.. yes, we know who killed "Jimmy Hoffa" and yes, we know who shot jfk.. but in which reality?? cause in another one he's alive

What's best to do with any information is.. does it resonate?

Here I have laid out a lot of information.. and you will have a emotional reaction.. is it negative or positive..?? if it's negative it means you have a belief in the way (something you believe) which blocks you from your truth..

Because the teacher I have outlined above who also says "time is a linear illusion" also says.. all truths are true.. there is not a single truth that is not.. you could right now tell your friend.. that you'll wait for him on the corner.. and choose not to wait for him there.. but even as you told that LIE.. a reality was created where you did wait for him on the corner!

Thus my teachers teaches.. all truths are true through multiple realities..
Old 26-01-2011, 02:08 PM
themaster

Hard concept to understand.. or boggles the mind.. I know.. but that's the ideas he presents.. yet, interestingly enough even our own scientists are theorizing multiple realities and illusions within illusions
Quote:
In my previous post, these particles traveled through time right?, so how is it that they arrived at an illusion, if the process of traveling actually affected them?(they lived longer), if it's an illusion nothing would happen, just like that guy who shot him self, right?
There's a little hint I purposefully left in the scenario where I shot myself..

My teacher does not say this! So this is a extrapolation from all my "new age" knowledge and his teachings

But what you "believe" is true is what you create.. so the hint I said was
Quote:
however, there is a catch.. if you believed you should die cause you just killed you.. your belief might have you die/kill you
if you believe that you exist in a "linear time reality" and what you do effects the future.. than under that belief you could die!

As I suggested before.. the ideas behind movies like "the matrix" "inception" even though those movies have concepts about reality as we see it.. there concepts about how we structured this reality is wrong!

What I was saying was you can construct the reality "the matrix" and the reality "inception" if you build the proper beliefs.. if you believe that the dream reality is "just going sub-conscious" as suggested in "inception" you can create the desired scenario/movie this is my understanding..

It's very cool to be in this reality with its structure.. but realize that you can create the play/story of "inception" in reality as in it can be experienced
Old 26-01-2011, 02:09 PM
themaster

Quote:
so what do you think?
What I think is imagining and theorizing what's possible is fun.. but doing it is even funner!

That's what I'm working on (that's why I have all this knowledge)
Old 26-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Ecstasy

Ok, you just started talking about a script. If there was a script, would you be talking about it?
And I suppose you can look at Osama Bin Laden as a good person- you know- if you like the idea of murdering people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ether
you have to have an understanding how life is played out how the script is written and by who everything for reason,
even Osama Bin Laden is a good person, good student im told does as his told not by human i must add, he is a master of masters that one
and im white Australian and of course of all Religions

good luck

love all
Old 26-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Ecstasy

You were speaking about truth. "a reality was created where you did wait for him on the corner!" A reality was not created, you might have thought "What if I did go and wait for him on 'the corner'..." however, that is not a truth.

Quote:
That particular teacher has a incarnation here on earth.. and through channeling a "higher more knowledgeable incarnation" just gains access to that information like yah, know being on a intergalactic internet persay

My understanding is.. even though you could in this very second be in a room with 4 closed walls.. alone with your computer you are actually not alone.. besides for being surrounded by yourself.. (4 walls, computer, germs etc. etc.)

We actually can view ourselves from higher realms.. so in truth 1 billion beings could be watching your experience right now through a higher realm.. you being like a "tv show" they being like the viewer

Not only can we view ourselves.. we record everything we do in a system we know here on earth as the "akashic records"

Just imagine a computer with all the knowledge of mankind + more in it.. that is what the akash is on a higher level.. yes, we know who killed "Jimmy Hoffa" and yes, we know who shot jfk.. but in which reality?? cause in another one he's alive

What's best to do with any information is.. does it resonate?

Here I have laid out a lot of information.. and you will have a emotional reaction.. is it negative or positive..?? if it's negative it means you have a belief in the way (something you believe) which blocks you from your truth..

Because the teacher I have outlined above who also says "time is a linear illusion" also says.. all truths are true.. there is not a single truth that is not.. you could right now tell your friend.. that you'll wait for him on the corner.. and choose not to wait for him there.. but even as you told that LIE.. a reality was created where you did wait for him on the corner!

Thus my teachers teaches.. all truths are true through multiple realities..