Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-03-2013, 01:21 AM
Experiencer
"Rose-Colored"-Light-Pink Aura Question

When you look at someone (even in retrospect - as in, when you think back to the last time you saw them) and see a surrounding colored light associating with them - this is pretty much their aura, right?

The color I saw was a deep Rose pink. Kind of light and soft, like a "baby" pink.

Can someone please tell me more information about this? I've read that it means "LOVE"... but how? Is it their love, my love, our love? Or is it a reflection of them, such as they are a loving and giving selfless person full of... love?

(Side Note: I do have very deep feelings for this man. And I have a pretty good idea, that things are mutual. I was just wondering if this is a reflection of my feelings off of him that I saw/see, or if they are his... if that makes sense?)

Thank you in advanced to anyone who answers! :)
Old 18-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Newbie ;)

This color associates to THEM as a person. As with all aura colors, it will only associate with them and only them. It shouldn't matter who they are around unless that other person is spiritually forcing something onto them (like possession)

The color i think you are describing associates with passion, not love. The person might have distinct passion for social behaviors and acts with such
Old 19-03-2013, 02:48 AM
Experiencer
Thank you for answering, Yazkin! :)
Old 19-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Guide
Actually aura color can change depending on the people and feeling we have for those people. So I disagree slightly with the previous response. For instance, if the people you are with make you angry your aura could change to a, "clouded red or deep red flashes, usually against a black background, represents a negative energy." Healing Journeys Energy. So if our Aura can be changed for the negative then the pink you see when you are near him could very well be that he feels a passion for you and therefore it is reflected in his aura.

So see the people and how they affect our mood and inner calm can change our aura color. Our inner aura never changes, the seat of who we are on the inside only changes if we consciously make that decision to change ourselves.

I hope this has been helpful.

Peace and Light be yours,
SpiritCarrier
Old 23-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Experiencer
To SpiritCarrier

Yes! Thank you very much for your answer, SpiritCarrier!

It not only really helped what I had been questioning, but your answer has helped me to better understand auras in general :)

I can't thank you enough!