Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 14-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Master
I buy a brand here in the states ~ the brand is Good Earth and it's called Super Green Tea wth 70% more antioxidants than their standard Green. It says it contains Matcha, Sencha & Orange, and it's a very popular brand, there's a girl at work who really loves their stuff. I am always trying to boost my 'like' level of teas, because as much as I love coffee, the caffeine isn't good for my blood pressure problem. On the back of the box, this tea has a 'Caffeine Meter' and it says that the average 8 oz. cup of coffee contains 100 mg, black tea 50 mg, green tea 30 mg, white tea 20 mg and so on. which is really nice to know.

I recently bought a new flavor of herbal caffeine free tea by Stash and it's called Licorice Spice with licorice root, cinnamon, orange peel, chinese star anise, vanilla flavor, sarsparilla, orange oil, cinnamon flavor, clove bud oil and cardamom oil. I really like it and so does my friend at work. We're always trying each other's teas.

Old 14-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I think I'd like that Good Earth 'Super Green' since I love Matcha and Sencha...and like citrus flavors.

I'll be putting in a Stash Tea order tomorrow speaking of that company...they have a number of flavors I'd like to buy.
Old 14-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Master
Yep, the citrus really comes out in this particular green. Do you find Good Earth brand (or Stash) over there on the 'right' coast?

Old 14-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Interesting reply Detlef ~ may I ask why it is essential ?

I drink green tea on occasion, haven't really noticed a calming effect. Maybe I am not drinking the required quantity to notice the effects ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx
It's the way I sense if a food or food item is OK for me, I can sense if it is nourishing, healing, what ever I want to know.
I just hold my hand close to the item and I feel it. The stronger the energy responds the greater the benefit I get from the item. And green tea is strong, not as strong as spirulina, but quite strong.
Old 14-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Deactivated Account

That is very cool Detlef, thank you for explaining.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 14-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Re Silvergirl - thanks for letting me know. Yes we get both brands actually even in this rural area. But I requested a Stash Tea catalogue because I was getting kind of tired of what's offered at the stores and wanted to see what they had.
Old 21-11-2010, 02:37 AM
Master
Oh Kapi how I miss you :(
Spiritlite.
Old 24-12-2010, 01:16 PM
GoldenBoy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I have an anxiety disorder and am on meds for it. Recently I've been drawn to drinking green tea, and when I say drinking I drink a whole load at a time, maybe about .75liters of it and I find that for the rest of the day I'm so calm that at times I don't need my meds for anxiety.
I know green tea has Thiamine in it that is the relaxing agent. I just want to hear if anyone else has had this effect.
Spiritlite

Aww I have anxiety issues too I take Zoloft for it and it works pretty good. What do you take, also try any teas with chamomile that stuff can really calm you down.
Old 24-12-2010, 01:58 PM
hippocratie

A lot of claims are made about Green Tea but the problem is that after a year of storage most of the benifical ingredients in green tea no longer exist. The export regulations in China are so messed up it is imposible to get any Green Tea that hasn't been locked up in storage for at least a year waiting to be cleared for export.
Old 29-12-2010, 07:00 AM
Ciqala

oh man, i think green tea is good for everything! it helped me lose weight back in the day, helped me calm down at night, helped with my insomnia (even though it's supposed to have caffeine) and made me healthy in every aspect. I should really get back into drinking teas.