Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormweaver
Hey S.G Sparrow !

Its been a while since Ive read your words, and its always a pleasure to as well.

Many things you say makes me have this warm fuzzy feeling inside that no words can describe. Just totally unique.

Thanks for helping me before.

_/\_
Salutations of love and light Stormweaver
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-06-2011, 07:18 PM
LightFilledHeart

Thank you for expressing your opinion, Spirit Guide Sparrow
Old 24-06-2011, 02:36 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

To reflect upon your last question, no, not all of your guides are from your own soul group. A soul group is a specific intention of mind, of state and of essence. Those in your soul group will work with you to facilitate whatever is your aspired purpose as a family. This purpose would have existed and expanded over millions of years in the etheric world, a long time before you even considered having a physical life anywhere in the universe. Your soul group will be made of many, many different species of beings from every single corner of the universe. There is this tendency human beings have to presume when they pass over the spirit world is completely inhabited by Earth people. Even animals such as whales and dolphins frequent and interact within the same realms, they just appear in forms of light orchestrations and aspheric cloud forms.

To continue then, those of your soul group work with you on very specific things related to your primary purpose. Your soul group have more focus upon your time in the spirit world, rather than your escapades in physical state. Those of your other guides, who may come and go throughout your existence, work with you on a day to day basis on specific things of more immediate nature. Such as how to overcome certain obstacles or challenges at a specific time. They will then impart gifts of their own soul group to you for you to learn or benefit from at that time.
It is your own spirit which should be your primary focus and source of inspiration. It is extremely unwise to attempt to facilitate contact and interaction with other etheric beings prior to your own self-development. This places you in a significantly vulnerable place for attaching entities and energies that would take advantage of your naivety.
Seek first to align yourself with your own spirit contact through heart wisdom and Self-knowledge.

I reciprocate the blessing of love always, and in all ways.
-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow,

Your description of the spirit world brings me indescribable joy. I guess however that it would not be very well regarded if I say that I would like to experience such wonder as soon as possible.

Concerning my guides from other soul groups, my heart is full of gratitude toward them. I love to receive the gifts of their diversity, and I feel blessed for enjoying such possibility.

I appreciate very much your suggestion about seeking to align myself with my own spirit. I try to keep myself on a safe space, only rounded by love and light. I could not cope any other situation right now. I know nothing about negative energies and I suppose that I am not very skillful to experience with them so far.

Once you mentioned that you have passed some time interacting with the dark side...or something like that. I do not remember exactly your words. Is it a part of the self-development process, perhaps at a more advanced stage, to experience such kind of interactions/ energies? or they can be completely avoided?

Thanks for your never-ending patience to ask my questions,

I bless you for it.

TISS
Old 24-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Cal

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Dear Cal,

Please count on me each time you want to share your experiences and advances, since us both seem to walk on the same path.

A big hug,
TISS

Count me in also.

Absolutely! It would be an honor.
Old 24-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Cal

Quote:
Expanding your capacity for love

First of all, what is love?

From one point of view love is simply a word, a convenient definition for an emotional state experienced by the human condition. Love as it truly exists is experienced much more broadly than human beings believe. Just as it is I have said the human emotions experienced here are extremely unique in the universe, it is to say many extraterrestrial beings experience this energy much more differently, using different sensory apparatus. In the spirit world this is experienced much more differently yet again.

The emotion human beings call and experience as the feeling of love is a sensory function which is being used to connect with a specific vibration of information. What this means is, the biology of your body has been designed to create and translate certain thoughts and energy as emotional surges. When you feel the tugging of heart strings, the deep penetrating warmth in your stomach, and the welling up of tears of joy for a loved one, your body is having a biochemical and bioelectrical experience. The thoughts you have are sent to a region of your brain which activate certain glands, a network of chain responses, and chemical releases allowing you to physically experience something you call love. While this does not sound very romanticised it is a process of great sophistication and beauty rare for any physical species. Though this is a very beautiful process, you will only experience this rate of love as far as your brain and body can facilitate this experience. When I refer to the rate of love, I am referring to the oscillation of consciousness and energy which can be facilitated as love. As your oscillation of consciousness expands and raises in vibration, the experience of what you call love is amplified beyond human chemistry. Once free from the human chemistry your oscillation count is able to be raised and what you experience as love is also then amplified to something beyond its former romanticised description.

The experience of love as it is within the spirit world is completely different. Or at least it can be if you so choose.

Those who pass over continue to facilitate feelings of love the same way they did whilst being human, as in, a very reactive way. This tends to change eventually as the human persona looses its influence the further from Earth your spirit is. The love in your new state goes beyond simple emotion. It becomes an all-knowing, all-illuminating, all-pervasive state, no longer reactional, but unconditional. It becomes a state of mind, a state of heart and a state-ment for Self. It becomes a state that draws all your needs to you, whether it be information, loved ones, or angelic encounters. The more loving you become as a being the greater access of information and light you gift yourself with. In the spirit world, as it is in the physical, information will come to you quicker and quicker, more fluidly as the more loving you become. You will be able to access the halls of learning from any point in the universe or any dimension.

How is this achievable whilst in physical state?

By allowing unconditional love to happen. Not by placing conditions on what unconditional love must or must not feel or look like, but by releasing the need to define it altogether. Let your aspired state be the statement of your intention for unconditional love, and so shall you open the door for the experience.

Unconditional love is something which happens when you accept the process of all things, and utilize compassion in the wisdom that all things are trying to find their own sense of value and purpose, even if you disagree with those values, and that purpose.

One who is wise knows in physical state unconditional love is not an end result, but an ongoing process of balance and equilibrium. Understanding and acceptance of this truth begets inner peace. Any attempt to master complete unconditional love in physical state will lead either to your physical death, or the eventual suffering and death of others. Any claim to contradict this will be one made out of ego and persona.

Some feel it noble to say great spirituality is being able to accept all things as Gods grand plan, such as war and famine, yet God has no revised ‘plan’ as this is an aspect of ego and persona, which he leaves to you to create for your Self.

On one hand, to be fully accepting of all things is to bow to the wills of those who would write the fate of humanity. So it is, it is for you to be fully accepting of your own RESPONSIBILITY for joy and prosperity. So then, if one is to accept all things, this does and must include your own responsibility for peace, for joy and for the future of the human race and planet Earth. This acceptance which is the seed of unconditional love beckons action, not the convenience of passive inaction and neglect.

Accept the process that is the moment of now. Accept your responsibility for the direction of this process, but release attachment to all end results. Let go of your need to base your self-worth on end results, instead build it upon your loving intentions and the ongoing process of awareness, the joy that can be found within this process. Often your efforts will bare no fruit to feed your heart of its hopes and expectations, yet it requires greater compassion, wisdom and patience to accept these efforts are enough, and these efforts alone make you a saint. Never sacrifice a single second of your life putting yourself down, lowering your self-worth over notions of spiritual ‘successes’. You are already at the top of the grandest hierarchy of divinity and spirituality you can imagine, for your spirit is already one with prime creator. Nothing you can say, do or fail to achieve can change this. It is not what you can achieve in life which makes you a great spirit, it is your ability to recognise nothing you do can take who you truly are away from you, and all that remains is for you to radiate that which you know as true. Be true to your Self. Accept the imperfections of the human condition, the will of others that constantly resist your own good deeds and intentions, and find peace with the wisdom that you cannot lose this game, for you will always know who you truly are, even if others do not. Hold this truth, and the truth shall set you free.

-Sparrow

This is wonderful and so timely with my particular 'point' in the process. Sparrow, thank you so much for expanding on this topic of love, acceptance, and how they work together . A few more pieces fell into place after reading and absobing this. I now realize that I was getting stuck in the process because I was/am getting hung up on an expectation (end result) of what acceptance is supposed to be or feel like, and as a result thinking I was somehow failing to get past that part of the process.

Quote:
Accept the processthat is the moment of now. Accept your responsibility for the direction of this process, but release attachment to all end results. Let go of your need to base yourself-worth on end results, instead build it upon your loving intentions and the ongoing process of awareness, the joythat can be found within this process.

This seems to be key in where I am at currently - what I need to know, understand and build upon.

Quote:
One who is wise knows in physical state unconditional love is not an endresult, but an ongoing process of balance and equilibrium. Understanding andacceptance of this truth begets inner peace.

Yes, thank you!

Quote:
Accept the imperfections of the human condition, the will of others that constantly resist your own good deeds and intentions, and find peace with thewisdom that you cannot lose this game, for you will always know who you truly are, even if others do not. Hold this truth, and the truth shall set you free.

This really resonates.

Actually I had some brief moments yesterday where I felt as if I actually knew who I really was and it was a bit different than my previous expectations or experiences. I often felt that presence or awareness in deep meditation but to feel it in the normal 'waking' state felt somehow more profound. It was like I was wearing a suit of humaness but was something else much deeper and grander. Hard to explain but like a dual awareness, with being human and something else simultaneously and neither state of awareness clashing at all. Today I don't feel it exactly the same way but I remember and am grateful for the brief glimpse at the potential of the process.

Thanks so much for your constant gracious sharing and guidance!

Cal
Old 29-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
Dear Sparrow,

Your description of the spirit world brings me indescribable joy. I guess however that it would not be very well regarded if I say that I would like to experience such wonder as soon as possible.

Concerning my guides from other soul groups, my heart is full of gratitude toward them. I love to receive the gifts of their diversity, and I feel blessed for enjoying such possibility.

I appreciate very much your suggestion about seeking to align myself with my own spirit. I try to keep myself on a safe space, only rounded by love and light. I could not cope any other situation right now. I know nothing about negative energies and I suppose that I am not very skillful to experience with them so far.

Once you mentioned that you have passed some time interacting with the dark side...or something like that. I do not remember exactly your words. Is it a part of the self-development process, perhaps at a more advanced stage, to experience such kind of interactions/ energies? or they can be completely avoided?

Thanks for your never-ending patience to ask my questions,

I bless you for it.

TISS
It should not be of any less regard to say you wish to experience such wonder, as any intelligent being would naturally desire this for themselves. But know it is not for you to seek to put an end to this life in order to experience another, but for you to facilitate this life in a way that bestows the wonders of a life you so eloquently yearn.

Upon the subject of ‘safe space’, I would suggest to you to release this mindset. If you constantly encourage yourself to protect yourself in some safe space you are making a statement that there is something to be afraid of. Upon meeting a negative entity you will by default then focus all your energy on defending yourself against this unknown, thus empowering such entity to have more of an influence over you, for it will know you fear it by your intent to defend yourself. Perhaps an alternative means would be to envision yourself as a pure body of light to which no other being can penetrate, unless you so wish. For this in fact is a universal truth. You are wise to adopt this state of self-assurity that should any being, no matter how powerful they present themselves in appearance, and no matter how much they seem to take from you or do to you, they can never truly destroy who you truly are as a being. Such a thing is impossible. No matter how many times you fall, no matter how many times you are hurt by another, you will always possess the infinite ability to rise again and defy the will of any entity, foe or force that stands before you. Such is the truth I see in you, as it is in all beings I see, as I see and master within my own everpresence. I fear no other being, for I am everpresent and ever pervasive in the process to which I exist.

Negativity, the dark side, whatever term suits the stage of your life will always remain everpresent. There will always be the duality of the spectrum of life, in order that experiences may be attained of Self. Being spiritual, being ascended, or being a human angel does not dictate one must cower and isolate himself within the box of his own creation. It is not for the person to reject one thing and confine themselves to another. But it is for he, or she, to open the door to all things, black, white and grey. It is for you as an infinite being to stand in the presence of all things, as THEY truly are, and be as YOU truly are, without fear, without doubt, and without expectation. It is for you to recognise the process that is all things, and that such a process is not something to be feared or fought, but loved and lived.

If one is able to stand in the midst of considerable negativity, immense darkness or ones worse nightmare and prevail in will, in integrity and in love, he has not only mastered himself, but she has also mastered the process to which we are bound, and to which all are set free.

-Sparrow

Old 29-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal

Thanks so much for your constant gracious sharing and guidance!

Cal
Thank you for sharing your state of mind, and intent of heart.

Blessings.
-Sparrow

Old 29-06-2011, 07:38 PM
moke64916

I love the work you are doing and spreading truth. You are an advanced soul as am I. I fully believe all of what you say. You are doing good work. Bless you.
Old 29-06-2011, 07:46 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Is there a hell?

-SPARROW-

There is no hell. There is isolation in the spirit world, but never hell. There are souls who are lost, and feel they need to stay on the earths astrol plain after death. They have many opportunities to return to the spirit world. And they will eventually. Me Upon deaths in past lives, I don't need the guidance of other souls to bring me to the light. I remember fully where home is at. I go into the light instantly without the guidance of others. When I return home I feel like I am on a string bringing me back home and cleansing my soul. I always see a beautiful area when I return home before I go to my soul group. Spiritual teachings are present in the spiritual world.
Old 29-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I love the work you are doing and spreading truth. You are an advanced soul as am I.

Pervading peace upon you, blessings of the Asceleottyi.

I would not consider myself an advanced soul. This soul is but a transient persona I am using to facilitate a means. To consider myself advanced is to consider something else, someone else worth-less in comparison. There need not be such comparisons. My soul simply is beautiful, as is yours, and whosoever comes upon these words.

-Sparrow