Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-03-2016, 12:42 AM
Newbie ;)

my daughter died

Hi everyone, My beautiful daughter died less than two weeks ago. She was a kind and loving soul. If anyone can contact her, tell her I am so sorry I didn't do enough for her. I love her and know that life will not be the same without her.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Master

I'm so sorry to hear that, dear Lisi. My heart goes out to you.

Dear soul, you don't need anyone to contact her and tell her you're sorry. She already knows.
That you loved her and always will, she knows that too.

There's no judgement on the other side. No-one will be judging her - and she won't be judging you.

Shut your eyes, picture her and send her thoughts of love. She will receive them.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 11-03-2016, 12:56 AM
Newbie ;)

My Heartfelt Condolences to you my friend..I know what you are going through right now..She will know already all these things that you mention...Just think loving thoughts of her, to help her on her way..Remember the Silver Bullet is...TIME....Just look out for the little things that will happen around you soon, Lost things appearing, Her voice in your ear when it's quiet, a warm happy feeling enveloping you....it will happen and your heart WILL SOAR... She sill loves you very much, of that I am so SURE, Take care...she will always be around you my friend....
Old 11-03-2016, 01:01 AM
Administrator
Hello

There is no regrets on the other side only that place of peace. Do not go to that place of beating yourself up for what you did or did not do. The energy around you is that of LOVe that you showed her. What I feel your feeling the most right now is that place where a Mother should go before her child goes. Sadly this is not always the case.

There is a song or more a humming that is soothing that comes to me. This goes to childhood memories.

Your in that place of healing and it will take time for you to get to that place of peace again. I am sorry for your loss.

Lynn
Old 11-03-2016, 01:02 AM
Knower
Remember that when we die, we see the "life review" and the feelings of those around us. As others have stated, your daughter knows exactly what you want her to know.
Old 12-03-2016, 12:41 AM
Administrator
I'm sorry for your loss but I agree with lynn.

Namaste
Old 12-03-2016, 01:50 AM
Super Moderator
I am terribly sorry for your sense of loss, and that your daughter has left this world. But please do know that she has never left you. Not in her Heart and Soul. Only her physical body and proximity has gone.

The most beautiful and true words from knightofalbion. Please take those words on board as they are so true.

Blessings to her Soul, and to you, who grieve.
Old 12-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Newbie ;)

I want to thank you all for your very kind words. It may be wishful thinking on my part, but I believe my beautiful daughter has been in the house since her passing. Her favourite place was her bed in our house. Her grandfather is sleeping in her spot while he visits and he wakes most nights with cold chills in his body. He is not scared. He simply says he's never experienced anything like it before.

I believe that my daughter is helping me in my grief. I just wish she could be here to experience more of life, knowing that things can and do change for the better. She was a lovely soul--she helped everybody, befriended the lonely and she worked with extremely disabled youth.

She was more than a daughter to me--she was my close friend. I accept that my life will never be the same. I just miss her hearing her voice, cuddling her, telling her I love her, listening to her opinion.
Old 12-03-2016, 02:42 AM
Super Moderator
It is possible she has chosen to stay around the family for a while. No-one is frog-marched into the deeper dimensions! Free-will is paramount. A Soul can stay as long as they wish to comfort the bereaved, until they feel they need to go further inward. There is nothing wrong or unnatural in that choice.
They also have the option of returning to comfort and give love to their loved ones, even when they have found their natural place in the next world.

Find that sacred space in your Heart where you know and love her very much, and send out your love to her. Continue to give her your support and comforts and endless love even through your grief.
Remember that she will be well, where she has gone, and your apparent separation is only a very temporary thing. The life of the Soul goes on and on.....this life is only a short story in comparison.
She is only in another, finer dimension. A dimension you already have within your own Heart. So focus on that.
Reaching out to her with your love will not hurt her or hold her back. She chooses what to do, but would like to see you through this, and would like to see you come through okay. She loves you.
Old 12-03-2016, 07:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Find that sacred space in your Heart where you know and love her very much, and send out your love to her. Continue to give her your support and comforts and endless love even through your grief.
Remember that she will be well, where she has gone, and your apparent separation is only a very temporary thing. The life of the Soul goes on and on.....this life is only a short story in comparison.
She is only in another, finer dimension. A dimension you already have within your own Heart. So focus on that.
Reaching out to her with your love will not hurt her or hold her back. She chooses what to do, but would like to see you through this, and would like to see you come through okay. She loves you.

Hi Tobi, Thank you. I spent many hours with her body and have been talking to her continuously, telling her to look after herself, that I love her, that I want her to be okay. She committed suicide. She had alluded a couple of times to her depression, but had many friends, was popular and sociable and seemed happy. None of her friends (or me) suspected that she was in pain. I now feel guilty that I didn't do more for her when she was alive. I can't work out why she did this, knowing that I loved her as I did.

I think the soul goes on. But it's such a tragic loss of life. She had so much to give and a future. I do know that she loved me and that our love won't die. It just seems so futile.