Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-04-2015, 01:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001zhaozhao
Well, I can't see my guides. Sometimes I can feel that they're inspiring me in my subconscious, but I just can't accurately tell what they're talking to me. Any advices would be really helpful.

Have you tried automatic writing? It works really well. Ask a question then turn off your mind and see what flows. First it might be a little cloudy but as time goes on it'll become stronger.

Other thing you can do is a visual meditation, you can find a guided one for this (recommended the first few times) or do it yourself, and you meet them in your mind at a nice location somewhere (say the beach for example) and have a chat.

See what happens.
Old 21-04-2015, 01:50 PM
2001zhaozhao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Have you tried automatic writing? It works really well. Ask a question then turn off your mind and see what flows. First it might be a little cloudy but as time goes on it'll become stronger.

Other thing you can do is a visual meditation, you can find a guided one for this (recommended the first few times) or do it yourself, and you meet them in your mind at a nice location somewhere (say the beach for example) and have a chat.

See what happens.
Thank you, I might try that later. I've saw a list of spiritual awakening symptoms when I was looking up about it. I noticed a lot of them in common with traits of indigo and crystal children that I saw earlier. Also, for those that does not match, I can find some that I have. Strongest example might be that I occasionally(but relatively frequently, once a week) have stomaches at my lower stomach followed by diarrhea, and every doctor that have diagnosed me can't find a reason. For my flu symptoms without fever, I've seen in a few biographic articles that some have that experience after being activated. Is that just a coincidence, or my body is actually slowly activating, or even slowly de-activating?
Old 21-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Thank you, I might try that later. I've saw a list of spiritual awakening symptoms when I was looking up about it. I noticed a lot of them in common with traits of indigo and crystal children that I saw earlier. Also, for those that does not match, I can find some that I have. Strongest example might be that I occasionally(but relatively frequently, once a week) have stomaches at my lower stomach followed by diarrhea, and every doctor that have diagnosed me can't find a reason. For my flu symptoms without fever, I've seen in a few biographic articles that some have that experience after being activated. Is that just a coincidence, or my body is actually slowly activating, or even slowly de-activating?

From what I sensed earlier and especially from this text I can tell you you're in the beginning stages of activating. So that will build up slowly and gradually maybe for a few years until one day it hits you fully. Better that you prepare now so that you're not traumatised at the time. Spiritual awakening is an amazing experience and very blissful but it can also be very painful in the later stages as you release old baggage. I'd suggest learn as much as you can before then about your energy system and psyche, learn how to properly deal with your emotions as this will be important, ingrain it as much as you can. During the awakening you'll suddenly 'get' it like never before, but afterwards you'll have something to fall back on which will help you out a lot and make your process easier. It's easy to forget what you remember from your soul during the blissful stage when you're in the purging stage, so any foundation you can build for yourself will be really helpful. Many don't have that pre-foundation and take years to get through the painful stage, when it can take as little as a few months (as I can attest).

And all in all just remember to relax and enjoy yourself to the best of your ability, don't try to rush anything, have as much fun as you can with everything as it is. :)
Old 21-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Also I didn't know you were only 14, you seem very intelligent to me, I would've guessed about 18 years old instead!
Old 22-04-2015, 12:51 AM
2001zhaozhao

Quote:
From what I sensed earlier and especially from this text I can tell you you're in the beginning stages of activating. So that will build up slowly and gradually maybe for a few years until one day it hits you fully. Better that you prepare now so that you're not traumatised at the time. Spiritual awakening is an amazing experience and very blissful but it can also be very painful in the later stages as you release old baggage. I'd suggest learn as much as you can before then about your energy system and psyche, learn how to properly deal with your emotions as this will be important, ingrain it as much as you can. During the awakening you'll suddenly 'get' it like never before, but afterwards you'll have something to fall back on which will help you out a lot and make your process easier. It's easy to forget what you remember from your soul during the blissful stage when you're in the purging stage, so any foundation you can build for yourself will be really helpful. Many don't have that pre-foundation and take years to get through the painful stage, when it can take as little as a few months (as I can attest).

And all in all just remember to relax and enjoy yourself to the best of your ability, don't try to rush anything, have as much fun as you can with everything as it is. :)
I guess I'm really not good in English as I have really been in America for a year(Although learned in China a little bit as a second language)... I hardly know what the world "foundation" means here even after looking it up in the dictionary. Also I'm not sure if I'm understanding it correctly, do you mean that more symptoms of spiritual awakening will appear when I get to the later stages, and I need to record the changes to my body that I observed in the early stages to be easier to get through?
Haha, another question that I have. I probably am overlooking the strength of the psychic abilities here, but I'm currently nearsighted and will I be able to heal myself after I'm activated?

Also another weird experience tonight. I've ate a lot of beef and chicken for the dinner in a Japanese restaurant, and got bad stomachache & diarrhea right after. From my (and my parents') experience it can't be normal symptoms. Is my body just telling me not to eat these meat? I've got no problem eating these at school, although I can't tell if it's still the case now since I'm currently having a weeklong vacation.

Quote:
Also I didn't know you were only 14, you seem very intelligent to me, I would've guessed about 18 years old instead!

None consider me more mature than the age of 14 and some even think I'm silly, though. Might be that they don't really understand me.

Edit: I feel guilt for posting so many stuff in another person's thread. LOL.
Old 22-04-2015, 09:55 AM
2001zhaozhao

Yesterday I told myself to wake up early today morning... it was 11 PM... And I woke up today at about 5:30 AM, while normally I wake up at 7:30 if I don't have to go to school. I have the feeling in my head that I connected to my subconscious and controlled my sleep last night, just going to do more trials with it.
Old 04-05-2015, 04:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I guess I'm really not good in English as I have really been in America for a year(Although learned in China a little bit as a second language)... I hardly know what the world "foundation" means here even after looking it up in the dictionary. Also I'm not sure if I'm understanding it correctly, do you mean that more symptoms of spiritual awakening will appear when I get to the later stages, and I need to record the changes to my body that I observed in the early stages to be easier to get through?
Haha, another question that I have. I probably am overlooking the strength of the psychic abilities here, but I'm currently nearsighted and will I be able to heal myself after I'm activated?

Also another weird experience tonight. I've ate a lot of beef and chicken for the dinner in a Japanese restaurant, and got bad stomachache & diarrhea right after. From my (and my parents') experience it can't be normal symptoms. Is my body just telling me not to eat these meat? I've got no problem eating these at school, although I can't tell if it's still the case now since I'm currently having a weeklong vacation.

As you awaken more you'll notice more signs and symptoms and just things changing in you in general.

But awakening can be traumatic if you're not prepared. So by learning what to expect and how to deal with it before the time comes you will be a lot more set when the time comes. :)

And yeah haha I think you are overloooking the strength of your abilities a little... though it's not impossible to heal physical ailments you have to be pretty spiritually advanced to do that or have a specific gift for it which is rare.

I can heal minor ailments on my own but not much more. Usually just muscle pain or something lol.

As for your stomach ache, first don't rule out that it could've been food poisoning, since you are young and restaurants are not always that clean you might have easily picked up some not-so-nice bacteria.

On the other hand your body might just be sensitive to specific foods, doesn't necessarily have to be a spiritual thing, we are all built differently :)

Quote:
Yesterday I told myself to wake up early today morning... it was 11 PM... And I woke up today at about 5:30 AM, while normally I wake up at 7:30 if I don't have to go to school. I have the feeling in my head that I connected to my subconscious and controlled my sleep last night, just going to do more trials with it.

How is it going? I could do this at your age too, I forgot about it though till now you've brought it up.

Pretty handy huh! I actually used to be able to predict the moods of the people around me too, but I lost that ability too.

I think we are sometimes more sensitive as kids, but as we grow up we forget about these things. Don't lose that. :)