Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-09-2013, 06:59 AM
Knower
I can't get rid of an entity in my room. Please help.

Hello, I apologize for the length but I really need help.

For as long as I can remember I have always felt an entity in my room. At first, I just felt a little uncomfortable sometimes in my room. I'd leave for a while and come back, and my room would feel better. Now it's getting worse. I feel like there's a kind of entity that's a cloud of bad energy. When I feel it I get scared and it makes me feel like I want to cry. I usually sense it in a corner in my room. It isn't always there, but it often comes especially at night. Right now I am not at home but as I type this out I feel like it's with me. (Now I do have anxiety disorder, so i'm not sure if that's what's affecting me or if it's actually the entity).

I've tried many things to get rid of it. I have many healing crystals, sage, incense, and i've tried to command it to leave but nothing has worked. I decided to meditate a few months ago and ask my guides to help me. I heard the words "portal" and "colors." I assumed the black and red walls in my room were acting as portals so I re-painted my room a nice warm black and brown. The black and brown are comfy to me, so that's why I kept the black. The room felt better for a few days but I still feel it at night sometimes.

Can someone please help me? I can't pay for a priest.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:15 AM
comforting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby

For as long as I can remember I have always felt an entity in my room. At first, I just felt a little uncomfortable sometimes in my room. I'd leave for a while and come back, and my room would feel better. Now it's getting worse. I feel like there's a kind of entity that's a cloud of bad energy. When I feel it I get scared and it makes me feel like I want to cry. I usually sense it in a corner in my room. It isn't always there, but it often comes especially at night. Right now I am not at home but as I type this out I feel like it's with me. (Now I do have anxiety disorder, so i'm not sure if that's what's affecting me or if it's actually the entity).

I've tried many things to get rid of it. I have many healing crystals, sage, incense, and i've tried to command it to leave but nothing has worked. I decided to meditate a few months ago and ask my guides to help me. I heard the words "portal" and "colors." I assumed the black and red walls in my room were acting as portals so I re-painted my room a nice warm black and brown. The black and brown are comfy to me, so that's why I kept the black. The room felt better for a few days but I still feel it at night sometimes.

I have the same problem for 2 years now like you I tried everything but nothing has worked
I was terrified couldn't sleep and my anxiety got so bad I went to my Dr for help , I got tablets for my anxiety and altho I wont take sleeping tablets they gave me a tablet which had a sedative effect .. im no longer lying in bed to terrified to sleep , so if things get to bad maybe see ur Dr it will help also ,You have to try and get over the fear ,
fear , stress , lack of sleep feeds these "entitys "
They CANNOT hurt u physically as long as u keep your mind strong you will be fine .. one night I was being attacked by something (not physically) but thru sleep paralysis , this has happened so many times its becoming boring ,I just started to laugh and it totally disappeared ...
I use affirmations and still say outloud to myself they cannot hurt me , 100"s of times day , it sinks into ur subconscience and you actually start to believe it ,
I know it sounds ridiculous but it works ,
I hope u find some peace x
Old 09-09-2013, 08:35 AM
comforting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby

I have the same problem for 2 years now like you I tried everything but nothing has worked
I was terrified couldn't sleep and my anxiety got so bad I went to my Dr for help , I got tablets for my anxiety and altho I wont take sleeping tablets they gave me a tablet which had a sedative effect .. im no longer lying in bed to terrified to sleep , so if things get to bad maybe see ur Dr it will help also ,You have to try and get over the fear ,
fear , stress , lack of sleep feeds these "entitys "
They CANNOT hurt u physically as long as u keep your mind strong you will be fine .. one night I was being attacked by something (not physically) but thru sleep paralysis , this has happened so many times its becoming boring ,I just started to laugh and it totally disappeared ...
I use affirmations and still say outloud to myself they cannot hurt me , 100"s of times day , it sinks into ur subconscience and you actually start to believe it ,
I know it sounds ridiculous but it works ,
I hope u find some peace x
Old 09-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Ascender

Have you tried gridding the healing crystals? Or asking your guides to allow you to communicate with the entity directly (that means listening to what the entity wants, rather than simply telling it to leave)?

How about Feng Shui?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:42 AM
MadamStar

Perhaps it is hanging around in your room because it has a connection to something inside the room. Like an item or something?

If it is bad, I assume your fear is what it uses to manipulate your mindset. So keeping cool and clearing your mind of fear is the best thing you could do. A strong mind keeps out intruders regardless if they wish to hang around. :)

Maybe you could be friends eventually? (I realize this joke may be in bad taste.. sorry :X)
Old 09-09-2013, 09:49 AM
MadamStar

Here is a list of colors explained... black apparently is the most harmful.

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundati...urs-affects-us
Old 09-09-2013, 01:52 PM
Experiencer
Try calling in arch angel Michael...he has helped me remove what I felt to be something negative when nothing else worked for me.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Experiencer
Surround yourself in a bubble of white light and ask God or whoever you believe in to protect you.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:04 PM
comforting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamStar
Here is a list of colors explained... black apparently is the most harmful.

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundati...urs-affects-us

Ive read this myself on different forums yet when ive had black energies in my room altho im never gonna like any of them , ive never had a real fear of the black ones ,
I get red orbs and energies and the feeling I get off them isn't good , they manipulate my dreams , give me the worst nightmares ever when they are around
I often wonder if they are one of the same but maybe change colours to suit their mood at the time , just a thought ??
Old 09-09-2013, 02:55 PM
lunalass

May i ask why dark colors feel comfy to you?