Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-09-2012, 08:59 PM
justme_jebba

birthmarks, phobias and dejavus- pastlife marks?

Greetings friends,
i was just in a thread about past lives and this subject popped into my mind to discuss about

Are birthmarks, phobias and dejavus clues to past lives?
my daughter have 2 birthmarks one at her side and one on her shoulder..i said to her one day maybe you got them from a battle , such as an the bigger entry mark on the side and the little exit mark on the shoulder as like from a sword or big dagger.....

can you relate your birthmark to any phobia? ie, perhaps if have have full body birthmarks, maybe are afraid of fire or not have one chemical in the house.?

And dejavus, are they like a beacon on a map that indicates your on the right road of your life path?

im so curious of these if they relate to past lives
Old 06-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Master
I read one time that birthmarks are from past lives, I don't know who said that but when I told my husband he said that's interesting "because you have a birthmark on your back that looks like a knife stabbed you, like you got stabbed in the back" I didn't believe him until he took a photo of the mark and it looked like a knife being stabbed in my back!
Spiritlite.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:24 AM
Experiencer
I have a birthmark on my pinkie and index finger. I've thought possibly I might've lost them in a past life since I've always had a slight fear of losing a body part. From the books I've read on the subject, children who claim past lives do have birthmarks and they ultimately find out that the person who they were in their past life had a traumatic injury in those places. I'm not really sure about deja vu. It seems to occur randomly to me, but I don't really know.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:02 AM
sesheta

I have a birthmark on my left thigh that I've always wondered about - perfectly round (gunshot wound??).
I've always had a mole on the back of my neck - and I've always had a "phobia" about things being too tight around my neck - so I never wear turtlenecks!
I've also always had a phobia of water/being wet for as long as I can remember, although I know I have not had any negative experience with water in my current life (I asked my mom, and she couldn't come up with anything, either, even when I was a baby...) But being immersed in water, or having my head under water, is a fear I had to work at for many, many years (I still feel a sense of relief when I step out of the shower!!)
I would love to have a past life regression done someday, just to see what comes up.....
Old 06-09-2012, 05:43 AM
Ascender

I wonder about moles, if they are related to past lives.

I've read that birthmarks a lot of times are from past lives. Same with phobias.

I don't have birthmarks or phobias. I have scoliosis though and I'm very interested in finding its cause.

My daughter was born with a sort of birth mark on her right eyelid. Its pinkish. Its lightened up a lot now that she's older, but you can still see it if you look closely. I wonder if its from a past life but not sure what sort of trauma it may have been.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme_jebba
Greetings friends,
i was just in a thread about past lives and this subject popped into my mind to discuss about

Are birthmarks, phobias and dejavus clues to past lives?
my daughter have 2 birthmarks one at her side and one on her shoulder..i said to her one day maybe you got them from a battle , such as an the bigger entry mark on the side and the little exit mark on the shoulder as like from a sword or big dagger.....

can you relate your birthmark to any phobia? ie, perhaps if have have full body birthmarks, maybe are afraid of fire or not have one chemical in the house.?

And dejavus, are they like a beacon on a map that indicates your on the right road of your life path?

im so curious of these if they relate to past lives

Not everything is past lives related, but it is possible, especially in the case of birthmarks of phobias. Deja vu is sometimes said to come from astral travelling (like you've been to the future while astral projecting, even if you didn't do it consciously).
I have a birthmark on my arm, now that you mention it I should do a past life regression to see if it's associated with one of my previous incarnations

Instagram: Prananina
Old 06-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Interesting replies, never thought about birthmarks and past life connection possibilities.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Experiencer
Yes Dream Angel, I read a bunch of books about past lives and reincarnation, and all of them say that we carry psychological as well as physical scars throughout our lives. Pretty interesting! Chronic illnesses and pains (that you can't cure with normal therapies) can also be explained by past life events.

Old 06-09-2012, 07:35 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Ninouska, yes very interesting reading I am sure. I wonder then, how does one cure chronic illnesses and pains from a past life ? Is it like fears, that once you recognize they are from a past life, and acknowledge the fears, they are supposed to go away ? I wonder, does this work with illnesses also ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-09-2012, 08:12 AM
Experiencer
Well, yes this is partly how it works. However, sometimes, just knowing why you have this particular issue (fear, illness, ...) is not enough to be cured. You get a better understanding, but the issue isn't necessarily solved.
I'm sure there are plenty of ways to work on that, but based on my readings what you can do is doing a karmic represcription and karmic affirmations while meditating or being in an hypnotic state. to make it short a karmic represcription consists in visualizing the situation where the issue started : let's say for instance you are scared of driving because you died in a car accident in your previous life. What you do is that you voluntarily change the outcome of the situation : in this particular case, you visualize your car dodging the bus that is going to crash into you, and keeping on driving normally. Then, you visualize yourself living a happy life after the events : for example you're in your home, a few years later you get married, get children, have the perfect job, etc.
If you're interested in finding out more about how to do this re-prescription, I recommend this book. This is where I learned all the techniques in detail and found out about all this amazing information. It also includes a CD to help you conduct your own past lives regression and karmic re-prescriptions.