Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-03-2012, 03:46 PM
RiversLady

Have You Ever Seen A Ghost?

I mean really seen a ghost? Not mist, shadows, or that vague stuff, but a real fully formed person who wasn't there.
Old 20-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Master
Yep, in my own house. It is the first full body I have ever seen. I actually thought it was my son(who happened to be in the bathroom at the time). I could see some of the details of the clothing. He was a very light greyish semi transparent form. This entity was walking from my living room to the kitchen and then disappeared. My son has seen parts of a full body in our hallway as well. This female spirit had on a flowered bodice.
Old 20-03-2012, 06:06 PM
oliviasang

Yes, I have, more than once.
Old 20-03-2012, 06:26 PM
earthprowler

yes also, many times. the most recent was in our bed room. i was sitting on the loveseat in the living room and watched an older woman in a white nightgown walk from one side of our bed room to the other. it was so real i jumped up to run in.
Old 20-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Master
Hehe. It happens so quickly! By the time I got to my dining room - just down a short hallway - my guy was gone! I hope to see him or our other spirits again. I mainly see shadows and bits and pieces - he was my first full body. It was the neatest thing I had ever seen.
Old 20-03-2012, 07:25 PM
MorningMist

Yes. Oooooh yes.

They've covered me up during the night when I've kicked off the blankets (and in so doing, woken me), stroked the hair away from my face when I've been sick/feverish, physically attacked an ex bf who tried to beat me, and, on a very still summer's afternoon, made the branches of a tree bend down and tangle the tips of themselves in the hair of religious door-knocker, so that she screamed, called for help to her other group members, and then warned them never to come back to the area.

Things like that....

MorningMist
Old 20-03-2012, 08:07 PM
prettypolly

Oh this is interesting, unfortunately I have not had the pleasure to experience this yet.
Old 20-03-2012, 08:09 PM
LuvChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningMist
Yes. Oooooh yes.

They've covered me up during the night when I've kicked off the blankets (and in so doing, woken me), stroked the hair away from my face when I've been sick/feverish, physically attacked an ex bf who tried to beat me, and, on a very still summer's afternoon, made the branches of a tree bend down and tangle the tips of themselves in the hair of religious door-knocker, so that she screamed, called for help to her other group members, and then warned them never to come back to the area.

Things like that....

MorningMist

Wow! Do you know who it is that is so protective of you?

As for me, I have seen a full body apparition once, but it was a negative spirit or possibly demonic, and I'm fine with never seeing it again.
Old 20-03-2012, 08:28 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvChild
Wow! Do you know who it is that is so protective of you?

As for me, I have seen a full body apparition once, but it was a negative spirit or possibly demonic, and I'm fine with never seeing it again.

Hi LuvChild

There have been so many, all of them different. Of the ones who have physically touched me for whatever reason, none of them were familiar to me, but they've always seemed so tender and caring.

Have had single, one-off 'visits' from deceased relatives when they've passed, but that's all for those I've known personally.

Never had a negative experience with ghosts, though.

A couple of years ago, a friend was troubled by the sounds of her pots and pats being banged around in the kitchen late at night. I stayed with her for a few days and heard the clattering and banging....so I went into the kitchen and attempted to talk with whatever it was.

Got the impression it was female and that her name was Mary. I said to her (or thin air? lol), "Mary, I appreciate you need your space to live in, just as we do, but as you seem to be busy during the times we need to sleep, would you mind very much if we asked you to please not rattle and bang around the pots and pans, or make lots of noise?"

I just got the impression of "I'm sorry!" and from that moment on, it never happened again.

MorningMist
Old 20-03-2012, 08:45 PM
LuvChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningMist

Hi LuvChild

There have been so many, all of them different. Of the ones who have physically touched me for whatever reason, none of them were familiar to me, but they've always seemed so tender and caring.

Have had single, one-off 'visits' from deceased relatives when they've passed, but that's all for those I've known personally.

Never had a negative experience with ghosts, though.

A couple of years ago, a friend was troubled by the sounds of her pots and pats being banged around in the kitchen late at night. I stayed with her for a few days and heard the clattering and banging....so I went into the kitchen and attempted to talk with whatever it was.

Got the impression it was female and that her name was Mary. I said to her (or thin air? lol), "Mary, I appreciate you need your space to live in, just as we do, but as you seem to be busy during the times we need to sleep, would you mind very much if we asked you to please not rattle and bang around the pots and pans, or make lots of noise?"

I just got the impression of "I'm sorry!" and from that moment on, it never happened again.

MorningMist

What a wonderful gift! I hope you never come upon anything negative.