Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 26-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetThisOnesFree
wait so im confused.. I should treat these entities as a part of myself ive just now descovered, even though they are entities? But if you say that they ARE entities but to look at them like they are a part of me I created, then wouldnt I be lying to myself?

that's the point. imo, the trickster entities are the illusions created by you deceiving to yourself. you won't have control over what is not yours. if you don't own them they own you.
Old 26-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
she guided me through the meditation where I met my spirit guides who werent really guides, they were really "tricksters" she used the word,

Anyone with thirty years good experience behind them would guide you through a meditation with protection in place, did she not do this?

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 27-07-2011, 03:24 AM
BetThisOnesFree

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
Anyone with thirty years good experience behind them would guide you through a meditation with protection in place, did she not do this?
it was more of a fast thing, i was like ohh ive been trying to reach my spirit guides but they wont come and she was like ok.. imagine yourself in a garden ... and proceeded to just jump right into this scenario and I imagined I was supposed to close my eyes and go with it so I did. Only about 2 minutes into it she told me to call out for my guides (when I had become comfortable in the garden) and thats what happened. But your saying that she shouldve prepared more by giving me protection?
Old 27-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Hmmm..... a decent experienced medium wouldn't do that, just throw someone in at the deep end like that, I wouldn't go to her again but that's just my opinion. Did she even ask if you had any medical conditions first?

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 28-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Felynx

I agree with the demon...... about the evil and good thing
Old 28-07-2011, 02:56 AM
Inesophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
I agree with the demon...... about the evil and good thing

My thoughts exactly.
Old 28-07-2011, 08:06 AM
mattie

Vet These Jokers & Evict Them

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290
Old 30-07-2011, 10:01 AM
midnight1990

i'm sorry but if this so-called medium did not put protection in place then she is not an experience medium

as for you're experinces be very careful is all i can advise
Old 30-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account

All becuase you see a black dragon doesnt mean its evil...If you see a black dogg in the street, would you think its a dog from hell?

WHat I find that when alot of people start doing this for the first time - their minds are uneasy with what they are trying to do and the subconcious throws ups images to scare you off.
Old 30-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Felynx

Yes I agree. Its way too easy to classify something that you dont fully understand to make you more comfortable with the idea. Try to assess the situation without forcing yourself into the parameters of the situations so called classifications. Its really easy to limit yourself that way and not be able to take care of everything properly.
This so called demon sounds like an old old entity that came from a time where the ideas of "right" and "wrong" were vastly different, and to tell the truth I agree with his perspective. Tell him I said hello.