Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-01-2018, 05:12 AM
Experiencer
Are dreams reliable to some extent?

Have any of you managed to identify a past life thru it?

One thing that happens to me is that in some dreams unknown names appear out of nowhere. I always try to find out if by any chance I've seen, heard the name in any place. But just a name doesn't say much, especially if I can't decipher the context or recognize the surroundings.

I still can remember one dream that I was distinctively called by another name but not within a context or story line that made sense. To be honest what happened in that dream I don't remember anymore, all that remains is that young man calling me by that name and me, feeling like, "Oh, you must be mistaken this is not my name." There was something about a sister but she wasn't next to me. She seemed to be a little bit far ahead, it was as if I was to or had replaced her.

Here's the thing, the man is an deceased actor, dead in an unusual car accident. The name called was unknown to me(and I don't know anyone, friend or family with this name), upon googling it, it lead me to a female dancer that died almost a century ago, also in an unusual car accident. By unusual I mean something we don't even consider happening to anyone. She was born in country A but moved and married someone from country B for a while. The actor was born in B but moved to A. She also had a sister(and other siblings). Upon reading more information, it turns out her ex-husband(from country B) died by suicide on the day I would eventually be born, 64 years after. The husband and the dancer died similarly in some way, although in different circumstances.

All the coincidences were really strange. That dancer was the first person to appear with that name in my search. I never heard about her, especially because I don't even dance, I was always too shy to do it. And I tell you she was anything but shy from what I read. Neither I am a fan of dancing or dancers. It seems she was accomplished in her field, her life despite the good things mentioned seemed way too tragic to my taste. Too many death tragedies. If anything, I'm more akin to her ex husband(interests, work, etc.)

I've never been a fan of the actor in the dream but was like most of people somewhat shocked that he died so young and unexpectedly. Only after he died I realized he was born the same year I was. I always assumed he was younger.

If I was to believe I was her or even the husband, their deaths were so long ago that I could've lived again before this current life. Both me and the actor were born 62 years after her death, 64 after his.

I'm not sure what to make of it. It feels like it should mean something. What I mostly learned out of reading about their lives is that there are tragedies that seem to be preventable. That is good to be free, bold, without fear, but that sometimes caution and control of impulses are necessary.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
I'm not sure what to make of it. It feels like it should mean something. What I mostly learned out of reading about their lives is that there are tragedies that seem to be preventable. That is good to be free, bold, without fear, but that sometimes caution and control of impulses are necessary.

dreams are as good as anything. Whatever makes sense?

that idea about tragedies seems like a good lesson. Either you've been a bit naughty sometimes and had to be culled back or someone you care about has a tendency to go too far maybe? And there is something you need to know about that? But maybe you've already seen what you need to see with the note about impulse control. Whether what you see is for you or your other though I couldn't tell you.

in my own case I've gone too far, a lot. And gotten killed for it, a lot. I apparently have a favorite mistake to make but haven't figured out yet that partaking is a sure way to attract death, usually at the hands of others. at least not in any life where the choice to partake is given. Right now it seems all too obvious sigh, but it is like looking at it through glass.

But I get killed for other stuff too...

But now I'm starting to feel especially bad though, in addition to the karma I accumulate over that my death affects others who seem to actually care now. I was told recently some guy even fancied me enough to send me loads of flowers last time I died inauspiciously (I was female at the time). Sigh. I guess things do change after all.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Based on your post it’s my belief that there is no doubt a past life connection to them both. Is there any way you could purchase something authentic and personal of the Dancer or Actor? If not maybe something of their time period on earth that could bring about a more detailed dream like listening & meditating to dance music she may have or did dance to. Not sure if it will work but you have at least figured out a connect that you were here before. Wish I knew my past. Good luck. Post if you find out more really interested in knowing what you uncover.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Past life

Based on your post it’s my belief that there is no doubt a past life connection to them both. Is there any way you could purchase something authentic and personal of the Dancer or Actor? If not maybe something of their time period on earth that could bring about a more detailed dream like listening & meditating to dance music she may have or did dance to. Not sure if it will work but you have at least figured out a connect that you were here before. Wish I knew my past. Good luck. Post if you find out more really interested in knowing what you uncover.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:29 PM
Master
i no iv had dreams i feal lk is unlockt a few of my passs lifs it has

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Master

It seems that our perception of our dreams is havely distorted by our beliefs and limitations. If you purposefully work on those, you can improve the accuracy of your perception.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:20 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
dreams are as good as anything. Whatever makes sense?

that idea about tragedies seems like a good lesson. Either you've been a bit naughty sometimes and had to be culled back or someone you care about has a tendency to go too far maybe? And there is something you need to know about that? But maybe you've already seen what you need to see with the note about impulse control. Whether what you see is for you or your other though I couldn't tell you.

in my own case I've gone too far, a lot. And gotten killed for it, a lot. I apparently have a favorite mistake to make but haven't figured out yet that partaking is a sure way to attract death, usually at the hands of others. at least not in any life where the choice to partake is given. Right now it seems all too obvious sigh, but it is like looking at it through glass.

But I get killed for other stuff too...

But now I'm starting to feel especially bad though, in addition to the karma I accumulate over that my death affects others who seem to actually care now. I was told recently some guy even fancied me enough to send me loads of flowers last time I died inauspiciously (I was female at the time). Sigh. I guess things do change after all.
I feel as if some losses she had, if I was to assume to be her, would explain some of my current behavior and choices, like not wanting to have kids. I'm always assuming I'd be the worst mother ever, it's not the I don't like kids is just that they deserve better than I can offer. But then again it could be just related to this life.

I'm not sure I got killed in any life, I mean I never had any remembrance of being killed except, something like a guillotine once, but I don't have context for that one. In other dream/memory I had, that seemed way older, like centuries ago, I was soldier in one and slave in other.

I definitely feel as if I have terrible karma, always thinking I'm a bad person even though there isn't much in this life to account for this feeling. It's like I seek for redemption of unknown guilt. I feel like I'm in debt. Any time I get in conversations for stuff like this people are like "In debt for what? You're a good person, you help people, you're nice." I feel like whatever I do it will never be enough.

Past life or not, I'd rather be good and give back in any way.

And you, try not to be killed this time, if you're aware of what went wrong, you can try not to repeat the same thing again.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:51 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualLee-Lea
I haven't considered that. Now that you mention it, I think the closest thing I could do hypothetically is travelling to a city where there's a place dedicated to her, which would be the birth place of the actor and death place of her ex husband(a poet). Also the actor died in the same state and country she was born, different city.

I really just noticed these details because of you. Before I was just thinking about the countries, not cities and states.

Ironically, it seems to be where she's most remembered, more than her own country or city, but then again she moved away and died in another continent.

Despite this, I still find unlikely to visit that city. It's so far away and the language seems like an obstacle, hopefully the place made available plenty of stuff I could see online(and some translation). If I find any odd coincidences I'll post here again.

You know, I'm not sure I have anything to do with her, but it sure looks like the young actor may have had some connection to her and the ex husband.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank you for sharing, anditmakesmewonder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
You know, I'm not sure I have anything to do with her, but it sure looks like the young actor may have had some connection to her and the ex husband.

Your dreams not necessarily mean that you were the dancer or her ex husband in a past live, true. Even though this is totally possible. Dancers and poets do reincarnate, too.

I was thinking, too, that there might be a connection between the actor and the dancer.

And there most likely is a connection to you, what ever it may be. You are having these dreams for a reason. And be it, that there is a message for you.
Somebody or something, either these people or your Higher Self is trying to tell you something maybe.

I am having weird connections to past time people, too, and I often am not sure what this means. Did I meet them? Was I one of them? What do they want from me? Does it even matter as long as I learn from it?

If you cannot travel to the places where these people lived or died or acquire items from them, you still can listen to music of their era or read poetry written by the ex husband. You can look at pictures of them or watch videos about them (there are some on youtube).
(Yeah, I found out whom you are talking of, but do not worry... I won't tell anybody.)

Do you feel drawn to country B or the language spoken there? This could be a sign of having had a past life there. Also, if you have been shying away from that country. Same for the era.

The best of luck to you. And I hope you will share some of your experiences and insights with us.
Old 10-01-2018, 04:16 AM
Experiencer
I think I'm more interested in learning something or improving who I am in a way. Strangely upon checking the details I've realized I've heard the date of her birth before sleeping. And no, I'm not clauriaudient or hear voices while fully awake. But when I'm about to sleep sometimes I hear voices, names and dates. Usually I assume them to be dreams starting.
I remember it was years ago, 2014, to be precise. At the time I wrote down the date and thought something important would happen that day, that year to myself. Nothing really happened, well, nothing worth mentioning. By the time I had no idea who the dancer was anyway. I just know the year because of an event that changes the date annually.

Unrelated, but my great grandfather died in a navy ship so one night I was googling the accident and old newspaper. Before sleeping I heard a name twice and wrote it down. The next day I googled the name and found a ship from another country that sank the same year. It isn't like these ships were big names or that important and obviously they never mentioned that name in the paper I read. And nope, not country B, it was another one. One that I'm fond of.

Honestly I don't really care about country B, though recently I had a dream of a factory having a political symbol of country B. I also saw a paper like a contract and another female name that seemed to have an uncommon spelling. I felt it had to do with pregnant women working in bad conditions in a grey gloomy factory.

The only reason I decided to post the OP was because I was working in a project and I had to come up with a random date, just to keep track of the time within the novel. I wrote one down and for whatever reason I went afterwards to see if anything interesting happened that day. I'm always trying to find inspiration for what I write(hence why I said I had more to do with the ex husband). And the date I picked was her death date. I was like, "You again". So I decided to dig into her story with more effort. The dream I mentioned isn't recent but it stuck with me.

From what I read this week, after posting here, the marriage wasn't that great. Platonic and impulsive "love", if it can be called this way. Married fast and didn't last. If I was her I'd rather be away from him.
Ironically the ex husband hated country A but he had a son(with another woman) that moved to that country, lived well and died the same year as the actor. The actor moved to country A, because his family had troubles with country B. The ex husband's son also had troubles with country B.

All in all, I still think the actor may have a connection with them.

Definitely I'll be checking the husband works. Strange that in his last poem he wishes to meet his friend again someday. I'm not sure if he means anyone in particular but since he died by suicide I'm assuming he believed at least in an afterlife. Maybe not exactly reincarnation but seeing loved ones again in a way.