Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-05-2017, 04:41 PM
Master
Okay...something just happened and not sure how to explain this.

Has anybody had their kundalini rise while they have been fast asleep? not only once, but about 6 times?

The whole experience was harrowing, to say the least.

I was fast asleep - dead to the world and dreaming I was meditating.

Suddenly, she rose like a rocket, a searing blast of fire up my spine and every muscle in my body tensed up, like I was bracing for some kind of impact.

At that point, I was aware and awake yet I was still fast asleep. I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. I tried to physically wake up, but I couldn't.

Along with the heat going up my spine, it felt like knives were stabbing my spine too and the muscle tension kept getting worse until my astral body was forcibly ejected from the physical one.

I had never felt so much sheer terror in my life and I heard my name being called - it was my mother's voice, like she was right beside me, but I am alone in the house.

I was having a night terror, a really bad one and I wanted to wake up...snap out of it but I still couldn't...it took a long time, but I was finally able to open my eyes and the dark room was glowing with a supernatural light...I did not like this one bit.

So, I thought 'phew, glad that's over' and tried to go back to sleep.

As soon as I fell asleep...cue round 2. It was like somebody turned on a switch and it happened again - exactly the same as before.

I really hated this...I was fighting it every step of the way. I started chanting Shiva mantras, but that only made it worse. I became totally paralyzed with fear.

After the 5th time, the fear started to subside a bit and I decided to 'go with it'...no matter how damned freaky and uncomfortable it was and the intensity lessened a bit, but I was so physically, mentally and emotionally drained, I just couldn't put up with it anymore.

So, the last time I managed, with great effort, to force myself to fully wake up, I decided to get up and post what just happened.

There's no bliss, just an incredibly and totally spaced-out feeling like I am not here.
Old 31-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Ascender

I had one experience when it rose in my sleep and I was aware I was asleep...it rose without pain but it was VERY freaky and when it hit my head I heard a sound in my head like a clock ticking very very fast.
I then woke but did not open my eyes as I was still trying to figure out if it was real or a dream but I KNEW that it was too real and powerful to be just a dream.

It rose in my sleep because it was too powerful for me to deal with awake and aware.

I think your Kundalini is doing something similar.....It is having a tough time with some issue ,maybe due to not being able to completely surrender to it,,so it rose when there was little to stop it.......Its all good Necromancer
Old 31-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I had one experience when it rose in my sleep and I was aware I was asleep...it rose without pain but it was VERY freaky and when it hit my head I heard a sound in my head like a clock ticking very very fast.
I then woke but did not open my eyes as I was still trying to figure out if it was real or a dream but I KNEW that it was too real and powerful to be just a dream.

It rose in my sleep because it was too powerful for me to deal with awake and aware.

I think your Kundalini is doing something similar.....It is having a tough time with some issue ,maybe due to not being able to completely surrender to it,,so it rose when there was little to stop it.......Its all good Necromancer
Yep, that was definitely no dream!

I know it's all good though, even though it totally freaked the hell out of me.
Old 31-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Okay...something just happened and not sure how to explain this.

Has anybody had their kundalini rise while they have been fast asleep? not only once, but about 6 times?

The whole experience was harrowing, to say the least.

I was fast asleep - dead to the world and dreaming I was meditating.

Suddenly, she rose like a rocket, a searing blast of fire up my spine and every muscle in my body tensed up, like I was bracing for some kind of impact.

At that point, I was aware and awake yet I was still fast asleep. I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. I tried to physically wake up, but I couldn't.

Along with the heat going up my spine, it felt like knives were stabbing my spine too and the muscle tension kept getting worse until my astral body was forcibly ejected from the physical one.

I had never felt so much sheer terror in my life and I heard my name being called - it was my mother's voice, like she was right beside me, but I am alone in the house.

I was having a night terror, a really bad one and I wanted to wake up...snap out of it but I still couldn't...it took a long time, but I was finally able to open my eyes and the dark room was glowing with a supernatural light...I did not like this one bit.

So, I thought 'phew, glad that's over' and tried to go back to sleep.

As soon as I fell asleep...cue round 2. It was like somebody turned on a switch and it happened again - exactly the same as before.

I really hated this...I was fighting it every step of the way. I started chanting Shiva mantras, but that only made it worse. I became totally paralyzed with fear.

After the 5th time, the fear started to subside a bit and I decided to 'go with it'...no matter how damned freaky and uncomfortable it was and the intensity lessened a bit, but I was so physically, mentally and emotionally drained, I just couldn't put up with it anymore.

So, the last time I managed, with great effort, to force myself to fully wake up, I decided to get up and post what just happened.

There's no bliss, just an incredibly and totally spaced-out feeling like I am not here.

its not all fun while it works its way through the body. for me it wasnt anyways. im still clearing through some obstructions in and around my head. i go as fst of a pace as i can. to get it cleared and out of the way. but i have limits on what my mind and body can handle.

there was times i thought the emotional turmoil and confusion would kill me. but it didnt. im still here.

sounds like your going through a bulk of it at the point of its more difficulty. i spent about a year feeling really spaced out. working at that time was a real test. trying to keep my mind working ans vailable for what im working on. its like being handicapped in a lot of empty space in the mind.

it all came together in time. i just had to put forth tremendous effort for work so i can make money to eat. its all over if i cant work and feed myself. cause then im dead. lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 31-05-2017, 09:30 PM
Master
Well, I went back to sleep after that and dreamed I met myself somewhere else in this life - a doeppelganger who looked exactly the same as me, and I thought it was me...we both looked identical but we had totally different lives.

I woke up and couldn't recognise my own face in the mirror, but good thing the arthritis pain that had been bugging me for months was totally gone.

Thus I shifted into 6D and I'm trying to get my bearings...hopefully it will settle down as the day progresses.

What a night!
Old 01-06-2017, 05:58 AM
Master
This is knocking me around like crazy and I'm so tired, yet I cannot sleep.

I've noticed that ever since it happened, people have been having problems with the fact I exist, but that's their problem. It's still very draining though.
Old 28-08-2017, 12:11 PM
Master
It just happened in my sleep again, but this time it was much different!

It was 6pm and for some reason, I was feeling dog tired...totally drained out and fatigued and all I wanted to do was go to bed and go to sleep.

I realised it was way too early for me to go to bed, but I couldn't resist and I had to surrender to what I was feeling.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I nodded off and mental images came to me of my ex-husband.

Yes, I did honestly and truly love him once...I met him when I was 21...I enrolled in a yoga class...he was the teacher of it.

Back when I first met him, he knew everything about hatha yoga and his heart was very open and loving. We immediately clicked, but it was a 'marriage of minds' more than a 'marriage of hearts' and the relationship lasted for 17 years, until he became cold and cynical towards everything...more skeptical about life...and the reason why I fell for him in the first place just wasn't there anymore, but we have still remained close friends despite our divorce.

I also know full well that he can help me out with all of these kundalini symptoms and give me the support to go through all this...but getting him to actually believe it has happened to me is going to be very tricky!

He's the type who believes such things happen only after lifetimes of intense spiritual practice and you need to be totally pure and holy for it to happen and even when/if it does, which is very rare, you never mention it. It's a totally taboo subject as far as he is concerned.

Yeah, he will start with all of the 'were you taking drugs at the time?" and 'have you seen a psychiatrist?' and 'are you sure you are not imagining it?' so even trying to open up and broach this delicate issue with him is going to be extremely tricky and thus I never have gone to see him about it, but it's also something the universe keeps telling me that I need to do.

So, as I was asleep and semi-dreaming, I thought about how the best way was going to be to delicately approach this matter.

The best way I could think of was; "I am about to tell you something which only your heart can understand...please don't criticise or judge me and allow yourself to just be receptive and open to my energies...then you'll probably know before I tell you what has happened to me"...

Well, in my dream, he was still too closed off to get it and so I was like "ah...yeah...well...I seem to have somehow and inadvertently raised my kundalini from the base of my spine to my crown chakra...but it didn't go through shushumna...it went straight up pingala nad instead...I got the incredible bliss...I got the satchitanand...but I also got the extreme torment and torture...it blew every fuse in my body in the process" .

...and with that, I started to cry...I just broke down in tears, both in my dream and out of it...I was crying for real as I was explaining it.

In my dream, of course he still asked those questions I was afraid he would and I answered them saying "my dear, I know what has happened to me despite anything else and when it does, there's no doubt... absolutely no doubt! Aham Bramasmi...Aham Brahmasmi!!" and the tears were just flowing freely now...down my face...onto my pillow.

Then his attitude softened a bit "okay, say this did happen to you...how long ago did it happen?" and I went "a bit over a year ago now".

The he said; "has it happened more than once?" and I was struggling to speak through the sobs as I said "it has happened six times since it first did" (this evening makes the seventh).

Then he said "how did it happen the first time?" and I explained how I have always loved Lord Shiva with all my heart (he knew this when we got married), but for 30 years I had forgotten him...not worshiped him...focused on just me...my life....then five years ago I had darshan of Shiva (a holy vision) in which He said "forget me did you? you may have left my side, but I never left yours" and from that moment on, I threw myself with all my heart back into His loving worship...back into His divine embrace...then, over a year ago I was doing Trataka (fixed gazing) on His image...chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" and all the tears just started...all the tears of forgetting Him...of being selfish...of forgetting all this incredible love I felt back then...of ignoring my most beautiful and glorious One...I cried 30 years of tears in about 2 hours...non-stop...screaming in the end...just roaring and howling with tears...and Lord Rudra lived up to His name (Rodayati iti)...He made me cry...and then, I felt it...between my legs...like I was giving birth to a ball of fiery energy which then exploded upwards into my brain like a volcano..

...and as was recalling it...describing exactly the way it happened and taking myself back to the exact moment it did, it happened again!...she rose again and I was fully aware of it happening even in my half-sleep! I was still crying...just screaming with tears, but I didn't know why...I wasn't sad, I wasn't happy, I wasn't guilty for forgetting my Lord...I was just totally overcome and awash with pure, unconditional divine love and I jumped aboard the bliss-train again....it's been 4 hours and the tears still haven't stopped!

One day it will stick for good though...one day. =)
Old 28-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Seeker

Dear Mr. Django Sir...I read your post and it seems my kundalini awakening was very different than in others...It would almost seem that it was my destiny to have this happen to me..Im the one who is writing the confessions of a spirit pieces to the puzzle because of it.. Many years later...It happened in 1965 when i was young..Im now 70 years old and its just now i have decided to share this part of my world with others...It seems the kundalini process is very controversial...I assumed the awakening was the same in everyone but it seems not to be from what i am reading now...Its a long story to start here so maybe it would be better if i started a new thread and describe how this all happened to me... sincerely neemish
Old 19-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Master
Perhaps this is useful in explaining the different experiences people report in their kundalini risings...

Quote:
The sushumna, the subtle energy channel in the spine, has different levels of tightness. There are Vajra Nadi , Chitra Nadi and Brahma Nadi. The outer part of Sushumna is Vajra Nadi. Vajra is called diamond. The slightly inner part, the more subtle part, is Chitra Nadi. And right in the middle is Brahma Nadi. When Kundalini ascends through Vajra, there are all sorts of physical symptoms, such as heat, such as shaking, such as automatic movements, such as automatic mudras etc. When Kundalini ascends through Chitra Nadi, all sorts of extraordinary abilities and powers arise there , telepathy , clairvoyance , healing abilities , etc. On the other hand, if Kundalini rises directly through Brahma Nadi, then Brahman will experience. Then you do not need any external manifestations , you do not have to be shaken, no extraordinary things happen, you just experience Brahman. Brahma Nadi - the vein of Brahman. Brahma Nadi - the energy channel of Brahman. Brahma Nadi - the energy channel that, when open, allows the experience of Brahman.

https://wiki.yoga-vidya.de/Brahmanadi

Old 02-12-2017, 09:42 AM
Master
Oh...my...lordy lord...

I just went on Youtube and there was a recommendation for me...

Jim Carrey talking about his own kundalini awakening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIGR7X5gJRw

I never knew he was into all this stuff...but he is like one of the biggest celeb 'Gurus' out there! I had NO idea!

...and all I can do now is this:

I've always been able to relate to Jim, ever since I was a teenager...the only comedian who could make me laugh.